Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

TERA 100.02 Server VM 16

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Client DC file. They are simply missing strings / names there. There are a lot of items that exist multiple times, the problem is each region has their own names/strings for items, they dont collectively have one full one so for example:
Using EME client = you will not have most gameforge names
Using Gameforge Client = you will not have EME item names and KR/CN ones.

So in order to fix this, I need to somehow decode the "S1Game\S1Data\DataCenter_Final_EUR.dat" file first, and complete the missing parts with correct description, right? (judging from search results it's most likely impossible to find working decryptor for 100.02)
Or is there a better way, for example changing the item ID for item that exists multiple times (etc ) in hopes of finding one that has a description? Can we edit premium benefits item list?

TERA Foundation
Reaction score
So in order to fix this, I need to somehow decode the "S1Game\S1Data\DataCenter_Final_EUR.dat" file first, and complete the missing parts with correct description, right? (judging from search results it's most likely impossible to find working decryptor for 100.02)

All software for solving your problem has already been developed:
I also share my DCs, where most items have already been fixed:

Or is there a better way, for example changing the item ID for item that exists multiple times (etc ) in hopes of finding one that has a description? Can we edit premium benefits item list?

Slots sets are configured in the PremiumSlot.xml file on the server. Also, you can just change the set to GF (id 433) in the TERA API control panel.

bbz

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

What could be the problem?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Question is there any way to translate the client to a different language ?. Like Spanish or Portuguese ?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Question is there any way to translate the client to a different language ?.

Only text, it will takes really a lot of work, but that's up to you.

Unpack the datacenter with novadrop (recommended) and edit the StrSheet_***.xml files, then repack with novadrop.

ex,

User Interface (UI) >> StrSheet_UI*.xml
Item names & descriptions >> StrSheet_Item*.xml

and so on.

bbz

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

LAG - not critical problem, but U can start use SSD, other errors on screenshot no matter

If there's no problem, can I just do it?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Spanish or Portuguese, or any other language not officially supported. Thanks for the reply.

Thanks and Yes that will be tons of work. I can't get novadrop to work is there a link to the unpacked files ?

Reaction score
Spanish or Portuguese, or any other language not officially supported. Thanks for the reply.

Thanks and Yes that will be tons of work. I can't get novadrop to work is there a link to the unpacked files ?

I made a script (using ChatGPT) to make your life more easier using those tools, but keep in mind this only works for 100.02 client and EUR DC (maybe i include the 90 version later)

Enjoy

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I made a script (using ChatGPT) to make your life more easier using those tools, but keep in mind this only works for 100.02 client and EUR DC (maybe i include the 90 version later)

Enjoy
Thanks, that is awesome ! MY Boddy is ready to translate it using Open AI or something like that.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi bro
How Can I make hangul(KOR) character name ?
Client is english version

Best

shadow66 - TERA 100.02 Server VM 16 - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
why i don't have sound for this client?

Client: Torrent - clean nothings change or mod

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there any way to eddit dungeons drops ? I keep looking to remove avatar weapons from the game but I can't seem to find any XML related to dungeon drops or drops just in general.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Is there any way to eddit dungeons drops ? I keep looking to remove avatar weapons from the game but I can't seem to find any XML related to dungeon drops or drops just in general.

compensationdata files. They have drops based on the mobs template id's.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks!, by any chance would you know how to edit items like damage/defence. I can only find some basic stuff in Item Template.xml but I can't eddit the damage or the effects.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Thanks!, by any chance would you know how to edit items like damage/defence. I can only find some basic stuff in Item Template.xml but I can't eddit the damage or the effects.

Not sure what you mean....items dont do damage, skills do based on modifiers. If you want to do more damage you either create a powerfull item upgrades to say +500/+1000 or you modify the skills.
Anything else are options so you would have to modify the coresponding option id's.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Like the weapons ( that is an item right ? ) or armor defensive stats.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Like the weapons ( that is an item right ? ) or armor defensive stats.

Then you need to find the option id's of the item template, then modify the option Id values in the option xml. Some might appear more than once, you will have to search. you will also have to modify the client so it shows the correct values.

Back