Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

TERA 100.02 Server VM 16

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello.I have a question about the item. i want to modify the stats of certain weapons and accessories.Where can I modify it?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello!
If i click on Accounts in TERA API Admin panel, i get an error like this:
Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'format')
at eval ("d:\\TERA_SERVER\\tera-api\\src\\views\\adminAccounts.ejs":70:50)
I supose that it's somekind of date format in Windows, maybe any solutions for this?

TERA Foundation
Reaction score
Hello!
If i click on Accounts in TERA API Admin panel, i get an error like this:

I supose that it's somekind of date format in Windows, maybe any solutions for this?

Make sure your Tera API is updated to the latest version.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Make sure your Tera API is updated to the latest version.
Только в пятницу скопировал себе эту ВМ, сейчас проверю внутренности. Но судя по ошибке - не нравится формат даты, хотя я выставил в системе как ему надо YYYY-MM-DD

---
Ok, i'll check this. There i can find current version in VM and latest avaible?
--
Arrrrgh... Better i'll do everything from 0
shadow66 - TERA 100.02 Server VM 16 - RaGEZONE Forums

shadow66 - TERA 100.02 Server VM 16 - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I'm new to the Tera Server Releases so not too sure if someone already answered this question. I noticed that this is the GF version of the Client which has some altered models/outfits compared to the original version so I wanted to ask if someone has the files to uncensor all the characters like they used to be in the Korean version? I could only find this two sites, but I'm not sure if they would work for 100.02 and I think there are some files/outfits missing.

Patch on the first page is outdated. Mega link on page 21 has HighElves and Popori files.

without * -> elite*pvpers (it won't let me write the name)

This link (mediafire link below) has more/probably all Popori files

The files should normally belong into the \S1Game\CookedPC\Art_Data\Packages\CH\PC folder, but it didn't change anything for me. Maybe I did something wrong.

As far as I remember they changed files for Elin/HighElfs/Castanic and Humans. This is also what I can find in old patching tools (already broken).

If someone has the files or know how to get them please let me know :)

Edit:
There is a tool to open this gpk files:

Apparently the old uncensor files won't work, because they are for a 32 bit client and the client switched to 64 bit over the time.
Difference between 32bit/64bit model can be found here:

Source:

If someone found some for the 64 bit version let me know.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I'm new to the Tera Server Releases so not too sure if someone already answered this question. I noticed that this is the GF version of the Client which has some altered models/outfits compared to the original version so I wanted to ask if someone has the files to uncensor all the characters like they used to be in the Korean version? I could only find this two sites, but I'm not sure if they would work for 100.02 and I think there are some files/outfits missing.

Patch on the first page is outdated. Mega link on page 21 has HighElves and Popori files.

without * -> elite*pvpers (it won't let me write the name)

This link (mediafire link below) has more/probably all Popori files

The files should normally belong into the \S1Game\CookedPC\Art_Data\Packages\CH\PC folder, but it didn't change anything for me. Maybe I did something wrong.

As far as I remember they changed files for Elin/HighElfs/Castanic and Humans. This is also what I can find in old patching tools (already broken).

If someone has the files or know how to get them please let me know :)

Edit:
There is a tool to open this gpk files:

Apparently the old uncensor files won't work, because they are for a 32 bit client and the client switched to 64 bit over the time.
Difference between 32bit/64bit model can be found here:

Source:

If someone found some for the 64 bit version let me know.

I don't think anyone has created a de-censor mod for 64-bit TERA (yet, anyway). Instead, you can use the Taiwan client which is uncensored (Korean voices only), with an English-translated DataCenter.

I made a pack of all the extras you need for the v100.02 TW Client with English translation: Password is ragezone

My pack contains:
DataCenter_Final_TW.dat - English Translated DC grabbed from hsdn's Google drive - the only thing I fixed was the Dressing Room so it uses Tikats.
xingcodepatch - patch required to make the client work.
EUR Font TMM Mod - otherwise you get ugly English font from the TW Client.
Launcher.exe that should work with Shadow's VMware image, for Server IP: 192.168.88.133.
Spectral Tail fix TMM Mod - otherwise if you use this mount, it will make a bunch of weird noises.
Novadrop-dc - provided by hsdn, actually works for decrypting and encrypting v100.02 TW Datacenter, unlike other builds that fail to do so.

To find the TW client, go to hsdn's Yandex drive link:
https://forum.ragezone.com/f797/tera-clients-and-servers-collection-1209317/

Also, I had to make the following adjustments on the server:
-"D:\TERA_SERVER\tera-api\public\launcher\js\launcher.js": in the function "regionToLanguage(region)", change 'TW: "tw"', to 'TW: "en"', otherwise the TERA Shop and launcher will be in Russian
-"D:\TERA_SERVER\tera-api\.env": "ADMIN_PANEL_LOCALE=ru" to "en" and "API_PORTAL_LOCALE=ru" to "en", otherwise the API Admin Panel will be in Russian.
-Make sure to select the Chinese language option in Launcher.exe

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't think anyone has created a de-censor mod for 64-bit TERA (yet, anyway). Instead, you can use the Taiwan client which is uncensored (Korean voices only), with an English-translated DataCenter.

I made a pack of all the extras you need for the v100.02 TW Client with English translation: Password is ragezone

My pack contains:
DataCenter_Final_TW.dat - English Translated DC grabbed from hsdn's Google drive - the only thing I fixed was the Dressing Room so it uses Tikats.
xingcodepatch - patch required to make the client work.
EUR Font TMM Mod - otherwise you get ugly English font from the TW Client.
Launcher.exe that should work with Shadow's VMware image, for Server IP: 192.168.88.133.
Spectral Tail fix TMM Mod - otherwise if you use this mount, it will make a bunch of weird noises.
Novadrop-dc - provided by hsdn, actually works for decrypting and encrypting v100.02 TW Datacenter, unlike other builds that fail to do so.

To find the TW client, go to hsdn's Yandex drive link:
https://forum.ragezone.com/f797/tera-clients-and-servers-collection-1209317/

Also, I had to make the following adjustments on the server:
-"D:\TERA_SERVER\tera-api\public\launcher\js\launcher.js": in the function "regionToLanguage(region)", change 'TW: "tw"', to 'TW: "en"', otherwise the TERA Shop and launcher will be in Russian
-"D:\TERA_SERVER\tera-api\.env": "ADMIN_PANEL_LOCALE=ru" to "en" and "API_PORTAL_LOCALE=ru" to "en", otherwise the API Admin Panel will be in Russian.
-Make sure to select the Chinese language option in Launcher.exe

Thank you for the detailed answer! I will download the TW client and check it out. Is the TW Client 32bit or 64bit because if it is 64bit wouldn't it be possible to use this files?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Clients v97 and above are only 64-bit, including this v100.02. Everything in the pack I'm currently using with it. The mods are 64-bit compatible and you have to use Tera Mod Manager (keep it open while playing). If you are happy with how the font looks without the EUR Font Mod, and aren't planning on using the Spectral Tail mount, you don't even have to use TMM/these mods.

TERA Foundation
Reaction score
Только в пятницу скопировал себе эту ВМ, сейчас проверю внутренности. Но судя по ошибке - не нравится формат даты, хотя я выставил в системе как ему надо YYYY-MM-DD

---
Ok, i'll check this. There i can find current version in VM and latest avaible?
--
Arrrrgh... Better i'll do everything from 0

This is an old bug related to the incorrect definition of timezone. It has been fixed in updates.
Install the latest updates from (just overwrite the src directory).

По всем вопросам можно написать мне в дискорд.
Какая версия API в этой VM - я не знаю, но возможно она без этого фикса.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yeap, that's were problem. Make all bases from clear, installed tera-api from github and problem solved. Yes, i didn't use easy ways ).

Спасиб, я почему-то думал, что с вопросами про установку сервера ТЕры могут надоесть

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Clients v97 and above are only 64-bit, including this v100.02. Everything in the pack I'm currently using with it. The mods are 64-bit compatible and you have to use Tera Mod Manager (keep it open while playing). If you are happy with how the font looks without the EUR Font Mod, and aren't planning on using the Spectral Tail mount, you don't even have to use TMM/these mods.
I downloaded the TW Client and tried to find some differences in the outfits between the GF (censored) version using the RealEditor, but I couldn't really find any changes. Could you please start you TW Client, click on "New Character", select Elin, Mystic and send me a picture. This is one of the outfits where I know how they should look.
Here is how it looks for me:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I downloaded the TW Client and tried to find some differences in the outfits between the GF (censored) version using the RealEditor, but I couldn't really find any changes. Could you please start you TW Client, click on "New Character", select Elin, Mystic and send me a picture. This is one of the outfits where I know how they should look.
Here is how it looks for me:

Disable the EUR Font Mod in TMM and see if you get blocks for text to make sure it's the TW client (this happens once you replace the GFxUI.tw that is necessary for the EUR font). Make sure the game folder in TMM is set to the TW client \S1Game.

what it looks like for me:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Disable the EUR Font Mod in TMM and see if you get blocks for text to make sure it's the TW client (this happens once you replace the GFxUI.tw that is necessary for the EUR font). Make sure the game folder in TMM is set to the TW client \S1Game.

what it looks like for me:
I haven't changed anything in the TW Client yet there shouldn't be anything activated, at least I didn't activate any mod.

Thank you for the confirmation. If I would know the location of one censored outfit, this one for example, I could try to restore it. Atm I'm not too sure how complex this would be, but at least I would like to check it out.
I thought the outfits would be in \S1Game\CookedPC\Art_Data\Packages\CH\PC, but they seem to be pretty much the exact same files as TW.
There are also some outfits in the
\S1Game\CookedPC base Folder, but I couldn't find one of the censored ones.

If someone knows more about it let me know. I think I will check it out again tomorrow.

TERA Foundation
Reaction score
I haven't changed anything in the TW Client yet there shouldn't be anything activated, at least I didn't activate any mod.

Thank you for the confirmation. If I would know the location of one censored outfit, this one for example, I could try to restore it. Atm I'm not too sure how complex this would be, but at least I would like to check it out.
I thought the outfits would be in \S1Game\CookedPC\Art_Data\Packages\CH\PC, but they seem to be pretty much the exact same files as TW.

If someone knows more about it let me know. I think I will check it out again tomorrow.

64-bit version of TERA uses a composite file structure. You can't just replace one *.gpk file with another without rebuilding the whole composite structure. Most people use TMM, but this only allows you to override the data in composite, not replace it in the original packages.
But you may check this utility: and

And as for fonts, you don't need to use TMM for this. The fonts are not in the composite, and can simply be added to the client.
You can download the EUR Font and the Localization file here:

I also draw your attention to the fact that you can use the original GF DataCenter with a TW client. I have described here: https://forum.ragezone.com/threads/tera-level-100-version.1205489/page-54#post-9162696

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

A good tool to compare files/folders is WinMerge, by the way.
Can you do a quick check on your \Binaries\TERA.exe to see what the CRC32 or MD5 checksum is to make sure you have the right client?
TW v100.02 TERA.exe should be CRC32: 5106D001 | MD5: 0654352B3B47381F0658F3BA4ED8AB09

64-bit version of TERA uses a composite file structure. You can't just replace one *.gpk file with another without rebuilding the whole composite structure. Most people use TMM, but this only allows you to override the data in composite, not replace it in the original packages.

And as for fonts, you don't need to use TMM for this. The fonts are not in the composite, and can simply be added to the client.

I also draw your attention to the fact that you can use the original GF DataCenter with a TW client. I have described here: https://forum.ragezone.com/f797/tera-level-100-version-1205489/index43.html#post9162696

Thanks for the info, hsdn. The EUR and RUS datacenters in your google drive - are those repacked Gameforge datacenters or translations?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
A good tool to compare files/folders is WinMerge, by the way.
Can you do a quick check on your \Binaries\TERA.exe to see what the CRC32 or MD5 checksum is to make sure you have the right client?
TW v100.02 TERA.exe should be CRC32: 5106D001 | MD5: 0654352B3B47381F0658F3BA4ED8AB09
Checked MD5 and it is the same, maybe I just looked at the wrong place or I missed something. Will check out WinMerge later thanks for the suggestion. I used "SerachMyFiles" Duplication Search function from NirSoft and deleted all duplicates to see the differences.

I also draw your attention to the fact that you can use the original GF DataCenter with a TW client. I have described here: https://forum.ragezone.com/f797/tera-level-100-version-1205489/index43.html#post9162696
I already used the RealEditor to view some of the .gpk files. One problem I had was, that I could only view the costumes under \S1Game\CookedPC\Art_Data\Packages\CH\PC in 2D which makes it really hard to know if it is the one I was looking for. If there is an option to view them in 3D I couldn't find it. I was only able to view some 3D models under \S1Game\CookedPC, but non of the one I looked at were censored outfits.
I manly wanted to use the GF Client and only try to use the uncensored models from the TW one. Or is there another reason why people use the TW Client if it doesn't even have ENG Voice?
So I can use GPK_RePack to export one gpk from TW Client and use the gpk as mod for TMM or do I have to use the same tool to import them in the GF Client again?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Quick question Masterwork was removed from the game, right? I already try everything to make it work and I can't get semi-enigmatics to work is like the entier mechanic was removed.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks it really works wonderfully.
Is it possible to specify a string in the database as server ip like "http:/server.noip.com" ?

TERA Foundation
Reaction score
Is it possible to specify a string in the database as server ip like "http:/server.noip.com" ?
TERA cannot connect to a server via a domain, only via IP. This can be done by automatically updating the IP in the database, but at the moment TERA API does not support this. But I think you can write your own script that will update the IP address. Check this

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Went to a friend's house and after logging into my QA account there my friend gets the QA privileges windows * the windows does not work because she still has to update and it seems to go away after a few re-logs. not a big issue just wanted to report it. * her account does not have privilege +10 *

image - TERA 100.02 Server VM 16 - RaGEZONE Forums

Screenshot 2023-04-14 203057 - TERA 100.02 Server VM 16 - RaGEZONE Forums

awsome api thanks!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back