Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tera 2021

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
A question please, is it just these files or is there more?

ZZZZYYSS.part01.rar
ZZZZYYSS.part02.rar
ZZZZYYSS.part04.rar
ZZZZYYSS.part05.rar

Founder of EvilSource
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
did you not read the message when I said I am uploading now sorry there Chinese website is really slow at downloading. the rest of the files will be there that's why it said uploading now. I just wanted you to know it was happening I made the comment several times that been working downloading the files to share them but people keep asking for them to be shared so I tried to show up with my progress. unfortunately this website only lets me download at 22 kilobytes

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
did you not read the message when I said I am uploading now sorry there Chinese website is really slow at downloading. the rest of the files will be there that's why it said uploading now. I just wanted you to know it was happening I made the comment several times that been working downloading the files to share them but people keep asking for them to be shared so I tried to show up with my progress. unfortunately this website only lets me download at 22 kilobytes

Sorry I must have missed a line in the reading, thanks and sorry.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you, but this file is infected and now i can't delete it, i don't recommend to download until it is verified if it is true or false.

Backdoor:Win32/Floxif!rfn

file: C:\Users\myuser\Desktop\ZZZZYYSS.part01.rar->ZZZZYYSS\VM15虚拟机\安装VM15教程+升级教程+没有网卡解决教程.rar->安装VM15教程+升级教程+没有网卡解决教程\安装VM15教程+升级教程+没有网卡解决教程\ccleaner_ttrar.exe

Founder of EvilSource
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
it's okay I'm hosting the files my local server I will extract them and run a virus scan as soon as they're all done downloading. and then I'll repackage it thank you for letting me know :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it's okay I'm hosting the files my local server I will extract them and run a virus scan as soon as they're all done downloading. and then I'll repackage it thank you for letting me know :)

friend, look on a virtual machine, because that's what I was going to do, but I opened war number 1 to see, so soon the antivirus says to pay attention to the file, I scanned the antivirus says to delete the infected file I would have to restart I did that and guess what I had to furmate and install everything, because I deleted a file that made win, restarting and win did the repair and it didn't work at all, be careful.

that's why it took me time to answer, I'll be waiting, and please be careful.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there a way to get the 64-bit tera server so that we can use that as a base? patch 97 onwards is 64-bit native, this is better the tera 92.03 is very poorly optimized because that was native 32 bit

Back