Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tera 2021

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
vo6tu7 - Tera 2021 - RaGEZONE Forums

tera

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't understand cn, tried to put tera in the form but seems like theres an error message?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
[QUOTE = VadimashRS; 9081521] [/ QUOTE]
yvtr

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
yeah no luck either here.

i agree baidu is really not great

Last edited:
Founder of EvilSource
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Q3f30tI - Tera 2021 - RaGEZONE Forums

I am downloading it now but it's going to take me 30 hours. as soon as it's done downloading or uploading to Google Drive unless someone else beats me to it!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
use idm to download faster

interesting would be what is inside the "Executable\Bin\Version.xml"

found a way to download it faster so thats is the public version 92.03, useless to download

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
use idm to download faster

interesting would be what is inside the "Executable\Bin\Version.xml"

found a way to download it faster so thats is the public version 92.03, useless to download

So it doesn't include any web/shop files you think?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have a way to make download faster, I'll re-up when I'm in the mood LOL

Reaction score
So it doesn't include any web/shop files you think?

can't see any new stuff, its exactly the stuff which already public

*update*

checked the other baidu link too, soo it looks like it is really the public version of 92.03 the only changes is that he includet some changes to make it ready for vmware at the chinese version. bin's , file creation date and size are alle the same of the public version. so that is what i saw , maybe someone see a different but i don't think so.

so thanks for waste my time

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
there really is no major updates to he server or client except new gear, new instance and a returning one, so don't bother looking for new classes as yet, doesn't exist, it might be new as persay but its not going to be packed with alot as you expect, so look for a new solo instance for level 70's :) cheers

Founder of EvilSource
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
I'm still downloading the files that. it's really slow and also I understand or you guys are coming from by telling people what's wrong or what the files have. regardless I think it's still a good idea to re-upload them to an easier form for people to get them. because we have a history on this form of people lying so it's better if we just re-upload them. otherwise he would just keep replying will someone please help. and as soon as they're done downloading I will happily re-upload them. and again I'm pretty sure everyone here appreciates the people telling people what are in the files.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm still downloading the files that. it's really slow and also I understand or you guys are coming from by telling people what's wrong or what the files have. regardless I think it's still a good idea to re-upload them to an easier form for people to get them. because we have a history on this form of people lying so it's better if we just re-upload them. otherwise he would just keep replying will someone please help. and as soon as they're done downloading I will happily re-upload them. and again I'm pretty sure everyone here appreciates the people telling people what are in the files.

server itself looks the same as 92.03size wise and all, the only difference i can note is the client has a fashion patch for some bikini style for the female chars, overall however besides that slight change, these are not a 2021 version of tera but 2020. good for some none the less, i will comapare client sizes when its finished extracting and see there as well

Back