Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

TERA Steer Server + Box Server (Item Claim System)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I can't use that link it's not english. It's wanting me to make a account or something. I also have that file from before and everything is setup and running.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, where can I find the RU client for the server?
Can i use this: ?

Oh...its a addon to server,not server?

Last edited:
TERA Foundation
Reaction score
I have checked every log file and can't seem to figure out why I get box system is not available when doing anything on the box server

This can happen if the database is imported in an encoding/collation other than utf8_unicode_ci. Check this.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
I have imported the database with the query you gave before and it does this still.

An import itself is not what he means. He means if the database encdoing originally is set to something else than what is specified.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
The encoding is set to what ever it was in the sqls. Unless I'm misunderstanding what your saying

You had to create 2 new databases: box2db and steer3db. The encoding for those 2 needs to be utf8 encoding with collation utf8_unicode_ci.
If its not set to that you will get those errors is what he is saying.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That's what they are set to

I bet you have installed Mysql latest version and not a mysql 5.7.x .

Actually, collations even UTF8 names will differ between mysql 5.7 and mysql last version. I got the same problem and i installed mysql 5.7 reloading the whole data and it's working.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks again for another release.

Everything seems to be working great, no problems; but I haven't figured out if it's possible to add a permanent account-wide item?

Such as a account-wide mount that players will be able to claim on each character. Is this possible with this? I don't see a way to do this, as even when you create a service item without a character ID it just creates a one-use item claim. Perhaps there's something else I am not seeing?

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Thanks again for another release.

Everything seems to be working great, no problems; but I haven't figured out if it's possible to add a permanent account-wide item?

Such as a account-wide mount that players will be able to claim on each character. Is this possible with this? I don't see a way to do this, as even when you create a service item without a character ID it just creates a one-use item claim. Perhaps there's something else I am not seeing?

As hsdn mentioned earlier. for an account item:
just leave empty Character number and Character name fields.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I think he mean this

In account items tab like how it was for tera collectors edition and founder with terminus (speaking of eme side of course)

So far I have tried multiple ways and it won't send to account items tab. Not sure what we need to do to be able to use it

Back