Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

TERA Steer Server + Box Server (Item Claim System)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is the box steer and fcgi_gw servers running?

yes everyone is running

hsdn - TERA Steer Server + Box Server (Item Claim System) - RaGEZONE Forums

Mythic Archon
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
guys any idea

steer sp error

Code:
IF criteria_ IS NOT NULL THEN
        SET @[I][B][URL="https://forum.ragezone.com/members/548691.html"]Con[/URL][/B][/I]ditionQuery = CONCAT @[I][B][URL="https://forum.ragezone.com/members/548691.html"]Con[/URL][/B][/I]ditionQuery,        ' AND (CAST(A.actionLogIDint AS CHAR) like ''%', criteria_, '%''',        ' OR F.displayName like ''%', criteria_, '%'')');    END IF;

[Err] 1310 - End-label $$ without match

all is import in Navicat

Last edited:
TERA Foundation
Reaction score
guys any idea

steer sp error

Code:
IF criteria_ IS NOT NULL THEN
        SET @[I][B][URL="https://forum.ragezone.com/members/548691.html"]Con[/URL][/B][/I]ditionQuery = CONCAT @[I][B][URL="https://forum.ragezone.com/members/548691.html"]Con[/URL][/B][/I]ditionQuery,        ' AND (CAST(A.actionLogIDint AS CHAR) like ''%', criteria_, '%''',        ' OR F.displayName like ''%', criteria_, '%'')');    END IF;

[Err] 1310 - End-label $$ without match

all is import in Navicat

Mysql version? Try to use HeidiSQL. Also check this https://forum.ragezone.com/f797/tera-92-100-steer-server-1206086/index3.html#post9130091

Mythic Archon
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score

all came with VM from Bobson so I even don't check.

Any way i run all .bat files i can login to steer and to box web, but I will setup all again.

THX for your help @hsdn

There is some error like "
No message defined as error code exists. [285212422]" , guys any chance that some one can upload some files that we can import them from Import box data.

Desktop 07-08-2022 13-36-22-488 - TERA Steer Server + Box Server (Item Claim System) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
Strange errors in log of SteerSession:
Code:
2022-08-09 10:33:29,477, CRITICAL, $ Server ready $

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "D:\TERA_SERVER\steerserver\pyCruise\DB.py", line 65, in CallProc     cursor.callproc(procedureName, inParams + outParams)
  File "c:\Python26\lib\site-packages\MySQLdb\cursors.py", line 260, in callproc     self._query(q)
  File "c:\Python26\lib\site-packages\MySQLdb\cursors.py", line 312, in _query     rowcount = self._do_query(q)
  File "c:\Python26\lib\site-packages\MySQLdb\cursors.py", line 276, in _do_query     db.query(q)
OperationalError: (2006, 'MySQL server has gone away')

File "D:\TERA_SERVER\steerserver\pyCruise\DB.py", line 65, in CallProc     cursor.callproc(procedureName, inParams + outParams)
  File "c:\Python26\lib\site-packages\MySQLdb\cursors.py", line 260, in callproc     self._query(q)
  File "c:\Python26\lib\site-packages\MySQLdb\cursors.py", line 312, in _query     rowcount = self._do_query(q)
  File "c:\Python26\lib\site-packages\MySQLdb\cursors.py", line 276, in _do_query     db.query(q)

File "c:\Python26\lib\site-packages\MySQLdb\cursors.py", line 312, in _query
    rowcount = self._do_query(q)
  File "c:\Python26\lib\site-packages\MySQLdb\cursors.py", line 276, in _do_quer
y
    db.query(q)

TERA Foundation
Reaction score
@TieLay problems with MySQL server connection or max connection issue. I recommend using the official MySQL Server (installed as System Service) instead of portable releases from laragon, xampp, etc.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I solved the problem I was having but now when I try to add an item I just see this message.

TERA Foundation
Reaction score
@mesmoro You need create Service Item first. Or you can use Tera API Admin Panel, it does it automatically.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@mesmoro You need create Service Item first. Or you can use Tera API Admin Panel, it does it automatically.

I did it the way you said and I think it worked but I can't test it because my launcher doesn't open (I still have to fix it). However when using the API Admin Panel and trying to create a test account to ban it I get messages like this:

Messages similar to this one appearing all the time in several tabs, did I do something wrong?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I did it the way you said and I think it worked but I can't test it because my launcher doesn't open (I still have to fix it). However when using the API Admin Panel and trying to create a test account to ban it I get messages like this:

Messages similar to this one appearing all the time in several tabs, did I do something wrong?

I solved the error that was in the message, apparently it doesn't work in firefox. But I still don't get anything by itemclaim, in tera api I get the message "HubError: OpArb.opmsg.CreateBox: 23:1707"

Mythic Archon
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I install all on clean VM with Windows 10 ROG Edition.
Install full IIS setup web app on two different path with two different port and I don't get any errors. Maybe because I run all app and use Chrome.
For another test I make a small app in C# with cefsharp for test and no any errors.
All web app and Tera API admin working perfectly fine.

TERA Foundation
Reaction score

This error is due to the fact that your browser does not support HTML input fields of type .
Use a modern browser like Google Chrome.

I solved the error that was in the message, apparently it doesn't work in firefox. But I still don't get anything by itemclaim, in tera api I get the message "HubError: OpArb.opmsg.CreateBox: 23:1707"

Error 1707 indicates that you are missing a box tag on box server side.
I recommend recreating the box server database.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This error is due to the fact that your browser does not support HTML input fields of type .
Use a modern browser like Google Chrome.

Error 1707 indicates that you are missing a box tag on box server side.
I recommend recreating the box server database.

I'm using chrome the problem appears when I enter the game and it records something in the "report_activity" field, then the tera API starts showing the following error:

I reinstalled the database again but no luck.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@mesmoro Check this: https://forum.ragezone.com/f797/tera-api-node-js-and-1205579/index26.html#post9138901

The reportTime field, which you have empty, should be automatically updated by the database when a row is inserted. If this does not happen, the database table has invalid structure, or you are using an older version of MySQL.

The issue with itemclaim was resolved, you were right, it was a tag that was not created.
But the report_activity problem continues even cleaning or recreating the database with 00_db_schema.sql.

The reportTime field has data, it is always recorded when the player enters the game.

TERA Foundation
Reaction score
@mesmoro What version of MySQL are you using? What data is in reportTime field?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@mesmoro What version of MySQL are you using? What data is in reportTime field?

MySQL 5.7.38
Usually to multiple entries in the table
These are the field data:

But it is not limited to this table, all that have TIMESTAMP have problems, even in the browser at the time of loading I get an error in the tera API and the API WEB ADMIN cannot load them.

TERA Foundation
Reaction score
@mesmoro The table looks correct. For some reason, the API cannot query data from TIMESTAMP fields.
We were unable to get this problem on our test server. What version of node.js are you using?

Back