Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

TERA API (node.js), Shop and Launcher with Client Patcher

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Asked a simple question, if the answer is no, then no, but where does the need of hate commenting comes from :)

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Asked a simple question, if the answer is no, then no, but where does the need of hate commenting comes from :)

Because asking for that specifically directly implies you are looking to make profit off of other peoples work asking for such a thing. Everything done here is for your own use, if you intend to open up a public private server because that is the only reason why you would need a paypal integration, you should not do so without an approval from those who created and setup all the tools and fixes here.

That is a simple grasp on why the comments.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for having patience and manners for this answer :) Well yes you are correct in regards to the direct implication just as you are correct I shouldn't do it without creator's permission, but that doesn't mean that I am simply another freeloader kid who just takes and gives nothing back (not saying that you are saying that:) ) I can continue to "explaining and excusing" myself for the question I asked hsdn but I see no point to wasting time on people who drop random comments like this is a Facebook post from a cringe influencer. People need to grow out of medieval mindset and let the creator talk first, where following it is his and only his decision whether do it, share it, sell it or whatever and lastly answer my question.

P.S. I hope I didn't come accross as rude, I do appreciate your answer :)

TERA Foundation
Reaction score
Any chance there is a possibility you plan to integrate paypal api into your api?

This is a part of the game website, it has not been implemented yet.

Because asking for that specifically directly implies you are looking to make profit off of other peoples work asking for such a thing. Everything done here is for your own use, if you intend to open up a public private server because that is the only reason why you would need a paypal integration, you should not do so without an approval from those who created and setup all the tools and fixes here.

That is a simple grasp on why the comments.

I will bring a little clarity to your argument.
Since all of my products are distributed under the MIT license, you can use them commercially, resell or make money.
I do not forbid it to you :):

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
This is a part of the game website, it has not been implemented yet.

I will bring a little clarity to your argument.
Since all of my products are distributed under the MIT license, you can use them commercially, resell or make money.
I do not forbid it to you :):

Good to know. But still :p
You cant imagine how we all appreciate what you are doing here, so thank you for that :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any chance there is a possibility you plan to integrate paypal api into your api?
Another thing that i want to add following the few posts send after this one, is if you're not able to add paypal API to existing code by yourself you should not try to open a server for commercial use.

I'm not saying that in a bad way, just as an advice

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
So when I try to use the updater Fi get a error saying it can't find 1-1.cab but it's there. In the console it's looking for localhost/public/patch/1/1-1.cab how do I tell it not to look for the /1 bc that duplicates the patch size

Now I'm getting can't access file launcher.exe a buddy is getting can't access server.db how do we fix this?

had to make a copy and run the copy to get past it. How do i stop from having to do that in the future?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I have elite status id set to 0 in .env but it still gives vip pc cafe and founder. I wanna edit those and change what it gives but I cant find it.

TERA Foundation
Reaction score
I have elite status id set to 0 in .env but it still gives vip pc cafe and founder. I wanna edit those and change what it gives but I cant find it.

Just remove this lines from file or change ids.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi all!
I am new here. I am trying to get my first private server. But the project tera-client-packer is taking a lot of time.
Has anyone encounter this problem?

Here is an screenshot of what I am running

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Just remove this lines from file or change ids.

Which files are you talking about?

Hi all!
I am new here. I am trying to get my first private server. But the project tera-client-packer is taking a lot of time.
Has anyone encounter this problem?

Here is an screenshot of what I am running

That is normal just let it run.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I have good news for everyone!
In the near future, the full implementation of TERA Shop with promocode functions and Admin Panel for Tera API (management of the shop, accounts, bans, server list, maintenance, etc) will be published. The TERA Shop is part of the Tera API.
9AyYDHh - TERA API (node.js), Shop and Launcher with Client Patcher - RaGEZONE Forums

70wFyBm - TERA API (node.js), Shop and Launcher with Client Patcher - RaGEZONE Forums

gbiduYJ - TERA API (node.js), Shop and Launcher with Client Patcher - RaGEZONE Forums

wmKkvPW - TERA API (node.js), Shop and Launcher with Client Patcher - RaGEZONE Forums

11IP6sj - TERA API (node.js), Shop and Launcher with Client Patcher - RaGEZONE Forums

zE2Sbok - TERA API (node.js), Shop and Launcher with Client Patcher - RaGEZONE Forums

Shop database tables:
D6sZjlz - TERA API (node.js), Shop and Launcher with Client Patcher - RaGEZONE Forums

Any update on this by chance?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
TERA Foundation
Reaction score
Any update on this by chance?

The development of the Tera Shop and admin panel for API is fully completed.
After testing and writing documentation, I will publish an update.

TERA API Admin Panel preview screen:

XCGG2fc - TERA API (node.js), Shop and Launcher with Client Patcher - RaGEZONE Forums

TERA Shop Admin:
oEAtxnR - TERA API (node.js), Shop and Launcher with Client Patcher - RaGEZONE Forums

urSDwXh - TERA API (node.js), Shop and Launcher with Client Patcher - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The development of the Tera Shop and admin panel for API is fully completed.
After testing and writing documentation, I will publish an update.

TERA API Admin Panel preview screen:

XCGG2fc - TERA API (node.js), Shop and Launcher with Client Patcher - RaGEZONE Forums

TERA Shop Admin:
oEAtxnR - TERA API (node.js), Shop and Launcher with Client Patcher - RaGEZONE Forums

urSDwXh - TERA API (node.js), Shop and Launcher with Client Patcher - RaGEZONE Forums

That looks wonderful! I now want that UI for the normal WebApp site. It's really awesome with the item templates showing the picture and such too. Looking forward to the update!

Question for ya.

Is there a way to have a local IP based login, or some way to have a local IP for a server? Either through a launcher flag (like the url it hits). I have my world set using the public IP so my friends can connect, but for me in my house I'd like to have the world with the local IP so I don't need to make the hops around the internet. It looks like the login/world list stuff is all on the API side right? So perhaps a subnet mask can be added to the config (or reading the network adapter in use), and the local IP as well. So anything matching that mask will just get the local IP returned to the client instead of what's in the world db (server_info table). Followup would be adding a cert (like with Certbot from LetsEncrypt) for launcher login, but that's not a big deal for now.

Attachments

TERA Foundation
Reaction score
Is there a way to have a local IP based login, or some way to have a local IP for a server?
This is not an API issue. I also use an external IP address for my server, but that doesn't stop me from connect to it from my LAN. To do this, you need to configure routing to your external IP from your local network (read about Hairpin NAT technology).

Followup would be adding a cert (like with Certbot from LetsEncrypt) for launcher login, but that's not a big deal for now.
It is assumed that you will use the API behind a proxy web server with a certificate (for example, nginx with certbot).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is not an API issue. I also use an external IP address for my server, but that doesn't stop me from connect to it from my LAN. To do this, you need to configure routing to your external IP from your local network (read about Hairpin NAT technology).

Fair. My setup is a bit weird. See here:
https://forum.ragezone.com/f797/tera-level-100-version-1205489/index58.html#post9132748
The public IP for my server is not the public IP for my network since I'm using a cloud VPS and VPN to the server to get the ports punched through. I'll see if I can get a hairpin NAT style rule on my router (UDM Pro), but it is a bit more unusual since the IP doesn't match that of the router. Will give it a whirl, but hopefully that clears up why I asked.

It is assumed that you will use the API behind a proxy web server with a certificate (for example, nginx with certbot).

Cool, that's mostly what I figured would be the way to do so, just wanted to be sure.

Back