Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

TERA API (node.js), Shop and Launcher with Client Patcher

TERA Foundation
Reaction score
@Brat05 Maybe this function will be added in future updates. Thanks for your feedback and tests.

By the way, anyone has ideas how to make auto selling in the trade, i compare a sold item, and make the same change in the TradeBrokerItems database, but noting happens.

After updating the MS SQL database, you need to completely restart the game server.
Perhaps your task can be solved through WebApp, or you can write a module for TeraToolbox.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I would like to ask how to send props directly other than promo codes?

And when I view the store from the WebApp and click to modify, why does it all become blank? (The same goes for many buttons on the WebApp) thanks

Last edited:
TERA Foundation
Reaction score
I would like to ask how to send props directly other than promo codes?
What props you mean?

And when I view the store from the WebApp and click to modify, why does it all become blank? (The same goes for many buttons on the WebApp) thanks
The WebApp is not contain store/shop editor, you mean API Admin Panel?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What props you mean?

The WebApp is not contain store/shop editor, you mean API Admin Panel?

1. I want to send any item directly to the specified player via email (I just remembered that I can use GM commands)

2. Isn't this the store editor? Isn't this the store editor? Or only the function of viewing products?
SsMDk9Q - TERA API (node.js), Shop and Launcher with Client Patcher - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
TERA Foundation
Reaction score
1. I want to send any item directly to the specified player via email (I just remembered that I can use GM commands)
You can use Item Claim system from API Admin Panel for sending items in Boxes to user accounts.
Also you can use WebApp function "World Events -> Register Mail Event" for sending items to users.

2. Isn't this the store editor? Isn't this the store editor? Or only the function of viewing products?
This is merchant (Buy Menu List) editor. But it wont contain changes you make to the datasheets on the server (the WebApp have their own datasheets). You can copy your datasheets (buyMenuList etc.) from server Datasheets folder to WebApp AppResource folder. I will note that this editor dont make changes in xml files, it only adds data (items) to MS SQL database that will be added to the merchant NPCs in the game. This is usually used to work with event tokens and temporary NPCs.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can use Item Claim system from API Admin Panel for sending items in Boxes to user accounts.
Also you can use WebApp function "World Events -> Register Mail Event" for sending items to users.

This is merchant (Buy Meny List) editor. But it wont contain changes you make to the datasheets on the server (the WebApp have their own datasheets). You can copy your datasheets (buyListMenu etc.) from server Datasheets folder to WebApp AppResource folder. I will note that this editor dont make changes in xml files, it only adds data (items) to MS SQL database that will be added to the merchant NPCs in the game. This is usually used to work with event tokens and temporary NPCs.

May I ask why I fill in ItemTemplate.xml like this, the ArbiterServer and WorldServer on the server will crash. thanks
1RhaNo - TERA API (node.js), Shop and Launcher with Client Patcher - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
May I ask why I fill in ItemTemplate.xml like this, the ArbiterServer and WorldServer on the server will crash. thanks
1RhaNo - TERA API (node.js), Shop and Launcher with Client Patcher - RaGEZONE Forums

It appears to me you use Notepad++ so make sure your files are saves as "with BOM" otherwise server can't read 'em.
Other than that make sure your IDs are unique.

Finally I suggest getting VSC and some extensions!

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It appears to me you use Notepad++ so make sure your files are saves as "with BOM" otherwise server can't read 'em.

I don't know, but I saved it directly, but I think it should not be. I added 215396~215304 in Buylist.xml and it can work and display
aKLPUua - TERA API (node.js), Shop and Launcher with Client Patcher - RaGEZONE Forums

This is merchant (Buy Menu List) editor. But it wont contain changes you make to the datasheets on the server (the WebApp have their own datasheets). You can copy your datasheets (buyMenuList etc.) from server Datasheets folder to WebApp AppResource folder. I will note that this editor dont make changes in xml files, it only adds data (items) to MS SQL database that will be added to the merchant NPCs in the game. This is usually used to work with event tokens and temporary NPCs.

I now get an error when I open the API, and I also get an error when I add a new product in the management interface. What should I do?
RwSuUqC - TERA API (node.js), Shop and Launcher with Client Patcher - RaGEZONE Forums

fgYA3 - TERA API (node.js), Shop and Launcher with Client Patcher - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

TERA Foundation
Reaction score
I now get an error when I open the API, and I also get an error when I add a new product in the management interface. What should I do?
RwSuUqC - TERA API (node.js), Shop and Launcher with Client Patcher - RaGEZONE Forums
Probably, you have broken the structure of table report_activity of tera api database. The error is due to the fact that the required field reportTime does not contain data. Clear this table, if the error persists, try recreating it using file share\db\00_db_schema.sql.

The error indicates that you are missing data in the required form fields (start time, end time).
What browser are you using? Normal operation of the admin panel is possible only in a modern browser that supports html inputs type "datetime-local".

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Probably, you have broken the structure of table report_activity of tera api database. The error is due to the fact that the required field reportTime does not contain data. Clear this table, if the error persists, try recreating it using file share\db\00_db_schema.sql.

The error indicates that you are missing data in the required form fields (start time, end time).
What browser are you using? Normal operation of the admin panel is possible only in a modern browser that supports html inputs type "datetime-local".
Thanks After I cleared reportTime, both problems were solved.

(I found that as long as the API is restarted, the webpage will be restarted with no problem.)

I later found out that ItemTemplate_RUS.xml reported an error, so I found Viptoken codes such as 215296~215305 there, and I can directly modify it from here to make it have a price.

The new problem is that in data_item_strings, 215296~215305 of tw language are filled in string and toolTip but they cannot be displayed in the game.Do you know if there is a solution? Thank you.

Last edited:
TERA Foundation
Reaction score
Client Patcher has been updated

Now you can specify the client folder that you want to pack (do not use for the first packing).
For example, if you updated the Data Center, you can pack only the DC, it will take 2-3 minutes, just run pack_S1Data.bat.

Tera API has been updated

Added the function to disable file integrity check when start the game through the launcher. This does not affect the process of updating/installing the game through the launcher. Should fix with launching multiple launcher instances and also allow mods to be installed via TMM (CompositePackageMapper.dat file will not be checked).

Other changes:
Update 22.08.2022:
  • Fixed issue with negative values in server status.
  • Skip error if server is null in Shop Welcome view.
Update 19.08.2022:
  • Fixed issues with SQL transactions in Admin Panel.
Update 12.08.2022:
  • Minor fixes of ejs templates.
  • Added missed webfonts.
Update 10.08.2022:
  • Added serverApi and accountApi endpoints to Gateway API.
  • Highlighting HTTP errors with a warning type in the log.
Update 09.08.2022:
  • Fixed time zone when creating Boxes and Service Items.
Update 08.08.2022:
  • Minor fixes of server availability check algorithm.
Installation:
  1. Download and replace all files of tera-api\src directory with new ones (you can keep locales folder).
  2. Download and replace all files of tera-api\public\launcher\js directory with new ones.
  3. Add new parameter to your .env:
    Code:
    # Disable checking of client files when the game start.
    # This does not affect the process of receiving client updates.
    API_PORTAL_LAUNCHER_DISABLE_CONSISTENCY_CHECK=true
  4. Restart Tera API.

Last edited:
TERA Foundation
Reaction score

Changes:
  • Fixed a bug with saving the number of items when editing a product/box.
Installation:
  1. Download and replace all files of the tera-api\src\controllers directory with new ones.
  2. Restart Tera API.

Last edited:
TERA Foundation
Reaction score

Changes:
  • Fixed issue with definition of the timezone in Admin Panel.
  • Fix of a possible issues with passing some variables to the Admin Panel session.
Installation:
  1. Download and replace all files of the tera-api\src directory with new ones (you can keep locales folder).
  2. Remove the folder tera-api\sessions (if you're having these issues).
  3. Restart Tera API.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You've put in some great work into this hsdn. Last time I tore tera server files apart I was completely stumped due to how much work would need to be done for clean API infrastructure, you really took the pain out on this one.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hopefully the serverlist of this API inside Admin Panel would be supported Domains enter in the future..it good for some dynamic IP Server..

TERA Foundation
Reaction score
thanks update launcher!

Can't add KOR REGION?

KOR region support has been added.

Please update these files:
  • public\launcher\js\launcher.js
  • src\controllers\portalAccount.controller.js
  • src\utils\helpers.js
  • public\launcher\images\flags\kr.png (new file)
Use kr for creation locale files and in the database.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
KOR region support has been added.

Please update these files:
  • public\launcher\js\launcher.js
  • src\controllers\portalAccount.controller.js
  • src\utils\helpers.js
  • public\launcher\images\flags\kr.png (new file)
Use kr for creation locale files and in the database.

Thank you!!

but sorry what is this?

ur.com/Y1OMNRu

Back