Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

TERA API (node.js), Shop and Launcher with Client Patcher

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello ! i hope someone can help me with this , i was testing the Shop with the JP data center , but when i try open the Tera shop , just open the tikat shop , what im missing there ?

Mythic Archon
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Hello,

I don't understand your guide to translate the launcher :

Below is how to add the French language to the Launcher : Copy the file src\locales\launcher\en.json to src\locales\launcher\fr.json.

Copy the file public\launcher\css\buttons-en.css to public\launcher\css\buttons-en.css. Open

.env and add the line API_PORTAL_CLIENT_REGIONS_FRA=English and save. Restart TeraAPI.

I have to copy in where? the launcher or the server? or I have to download fr.json. ? Sorry I don't understand English well., I use @shadow66's server.

edit .env

API_PORTAL_CLIENT_REGIONS_FRA=Français

go to Web Api

add in DB via admin api: 127.0.0.1:8050 or VM ip:8050

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi i've encountered a new and bizzare issue, the launcher gets stuck infinitely patching the client

Reaction score
@hsdn i just help to setup a new server to a buddy, everything went well until some random crashes occurred from the api

hsdn - TERA API (node.js), Shop and Launcher with Client Patcher - RaGEZONE Forums

hsdn - TERA API (node.js), Shop and Launcher with Client Patcher - RaGEZONE Forums

I guess it is related to mysql version (didn't have the time to check) or could be something else?

TERA Foundation
Reaction score
@argeus99 Try to update the node.js to v18.9.1, remove node_modules folder from tera-api and run tera-api/install.bat.
Also check this:

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
So, I didnt really bother to post it earlier cause didnt care much but now it starts to bother me xD So after the last API update the launcher mask is no longer transparent. Am I the only one with that issue?

TERA Foundation
Reaction score
So, I didnt really bother to post it earlier cause didnt care much but now it starts to bother me xD So after the last API update the launcher mask is no longer transparent. Am I the only one with that issue?

Updates did not affect this part of the API. Make sure the mask file is available via http (check in your browser) and also make sure you are not using SSL (https) to access the mask URL.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is there any possibility to send box item claim only to online users? maybe taking it from the online users table?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
is there any possibility to send box item claim only to online users? maybe taking it from the online users table?
You can do that with the webapp, yes, but from the API i'm not really sure

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
After having created the patch and following the instructions and after running the launcher and downloading or checking the entire client, that error appears at the end.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Launcher
Error 65520(1021):Game program closed.
Do you want vitit FAQ page?

After logging in to the account, an error will be reported when entering the game
Could you help me see what's going on?

Reaction score
@hsdn thanks for your beautiful work and contribution to the Tera community.
I started using your API today, i did some tests and it's all very interesting, thanks!!
I'm using my VM 92.03, i've done all the necessary settings, i think, but
the items in the Shop cannot be shown, do you have any idea what it could be?
I'm using ip 192.168.15.12 as Host-only, Can be it?

Some images.:

Last edited:
Reaction score
@hsdn thanks for your beautiful work and contribution to the Tera community.
I started using your API today, i did some tests and it's all very interesting, thanks!!
I'm using my VM 92.03, i've done all the necessary settings, i think, but
the items in the Shop cannot be shown, do you have any idea what it could be?
I'm using ip 192.168.15.12 as Host-only, Can be it?

Some images.:

What's inside of arb_gw?

TERA Foundation
Reaction score
@Robyson Currently the frontend javascript used in the Shop are not supported by the browser in the 32bit patches is used.
But, you can try to remove this line from the file tera-api\src\views\shopMain.ejs:
Code:
<script type="text/javascript" src="/public/shop/js/coherent.js"></script>

Reaction score
What's inside of arb_gw?
@argeus99

@Robyson Currently the frontend javascript used in the Shop are not supported by the browser in the 32bit patches is used.
But, you can try to remove this line from the file tera-api\src\views\shopMain.ejs:
Code:
<script type="text/javascript" src="/public/shop/js/coherent.js"></script>
Hi @hsdn, unfortunately it didn't solve...

Thank you for your help!!

Back