Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

TERA API (node.js), Shop and Launcher with Client Patcher

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@hsdn

You can help me out ?

when i open my Tiktak shop my game crashes

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When I tried to purchase a costume from shop,following error was occured.
Anyone knows how to solve it?

Code:
HubError: OpArb.opmsg.CreateServiceItem: 23:2601 HubError: OpArb.opmsg.CreateServiceItem: 23:2601    at D:\tera-api-master\src\lib\hubFunctions.js:31:6    at process.processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:95:5)    at async Promise.all (index 0)    at async D:\tera-api-master\src\controllers\portalShop.controller.js:569:4

Box Server is online and creating items
Items in other categories such as like service was worked

Last edited:
TERA Foundation
Reaction score
@4312303

OpArb is a protobuf protocol for data exchange between the arbiter server and other components of the tera platform (the hub process is used to access the protocol). How to read OpArb errors: We have opmsg error code 23:2601. Where 23 is the boxdb (see teraPlatformGuid.js in tera-api/src/lib), and 2601 is the stored procedure error code (see BOX_sp_2.16.1.db50.sql file of box server db).

Error 2601 occurs if all required fields (serviceItemServiceSN, serviceItemMappingItemSN, serviceItemStartActivationDateTime, serviceItemName, serviceItemRegisterUserSN) are not filled in when creating a service item. Perhaps the item you want to add does not have a description or title. For try to fix it, open the Box Admin panel and add the service item manually, then enter the service item ID in the API Admin panel. To more accurately diagnose the error, you can enable debug in tera-api and look at the OpArb request when creating the service item.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@4312303

OpArb is a protobuf protocol for data exchange between the arbiter server and other components of the tera platform (the hub process is used to access the protocol). How to read OpArb errors: We have opmsg error code 23:2601. Where 23 is the boxdb (see teraPlatformGuid.js in tera-api/src/lib), and 2601 is the stored procedure error code (see BOX_sp_2.16.1.db50.sql file of box server db).

Error 2601 occurs if all required fields (serviceItemServiceSN, serviceItemMappingItemSN, serviceItemStartActivationDateTime, serviceItemName, serviceItemRegisterUserSN) are not filled in when creating a service item. Perhaps the item you want to add does not have a description or title. For try to fix it, open the Box Admin panel and add the service item manually, then enter the service item ID in the API Admin panel. To more accurately diagnose the error, you can enable debug in tera-api and look at the OpArb request when creating the service item.
Solved
I appreciate it.
not only how to solved it but also server knowledges. You are the true legend.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@hsdn
I have a question about Api.
I want to change the Tera store cache to T-CAT, where can I modify it?

TERA Foundation
Reaction score
@hsdn
I have a question about Api.
I want to change the Tera store cache to T-CAT, where can I modify it?

Directly this is not possible. However, you can sell the TERA Shop balance replenishment item for T-Cat credits. To do this, you need to edit server datasheet files by adding an item (for example, , or another configured in the file tera-api/config/chronoScroll.js) to the T-Cat store.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
TERA-API Admin Panel site is coming up in Russian. How do I change it to English? Thanks.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I would appreciate some help with the problem I'm having.
I'm trying to run Tera on SteamDeck ( ), but I can't get past launcher login:

nothing is clickable, tried with external mouse/keyboard/tabbing in etc...

I know that this login screen is skipped once user enters correct data and has "remember me" checked. But I don't know where this remember me ID/Password is saved so I could pre-fill it in steam deck and have login skipped.

(of course I might have problems with pressing PLAY button after that, but... one problem at a time as they say... :laugh: )

TERA Foundation
Reaction score
I know that this login screen is skipped once user enters correct data and has "remember me" checked. But I don't know where this remember me ID/Password is saved so I could pre-fill it in steam deck and have login skipped.
Login and password are stored in Local Storage. It is possible that you will not be able to use this launcher normally without rewriting the code (it is quite old, and uses Internet Explorer as an engine).

We have plans to add more launchers (the Menma launcher and also the Destiny launcher that Asura and Valkyteq use).
But this is in the future.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
We have plans to add more launchers (the Menma launcher and also the Destiny launcher that Asura and Valkyteq use).
But this is in the future.

Gotcha! Last question:
Is it possible to start Tera client without the launcher? With some advanced shortcut/parameters to the main game .exe etc?

TERA Foundation
Reaction score
Gotcha! Last question:
Is it possible to start Tera client without the launcher? With some advanced shortcut/parameters to the main game .exe etc?
You cannot directly pass parameters to TERA.exe. To do this, you need to use the implementation of the Launcher process (for example, bhs.dll by Destiny, Teralauncher.dll by Menma, etc.). The EXE itself, which accepts launch parameters (usually a account name, auth ticket, and SLS address), you need to implement yourself.

You can refer to Menma's Launcher source codes:
Description for launcher protocol by vezel-dev:
Launcher by @P5yl0 (I don't have its source codes): https://forum.ragezone.com/threads/neolauncher-0-7-3-latest-update.1168141/

TERA Foundation
Reaction score
In addition, you can also try using , it might help you run the client directly. Compiled version here: .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In addition, you can also try using , it might help you run the client directly. Compiled version here: .
Please ask 1 question
I want to create a website that gives away coins when I sign up.
The data is inserted into the shop_accountsb table during registration.
Will this have any effect on activating the promo code later?

Last edited:
TERA Foundation
Reaction score
Please ask 1 question
I want to create a website that gives away coins when I sign up.
The data is inserted into the shop_accountsb table during registration.
Will this have any effect on activating the promo code later?
Activating a promo code simply changes the current value in the database row.
If there is no row in the database, activating the promo code will create it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Activating a promo code simply changes the current value in the database row.
If there is no row in the database, activating the promo code will create it.
Thank you for your answer
I would like to ask again, does the new version of the API affect the functionality of the WebAPP and do I need additional settings?
I suddenly found that when I use the WebAPP functions, many of them fail.
I remember a long time ago are working properly, now because you need to add the function group?
Sorry, I've been away from TERA for too long

Back