Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

TERA API (node.js), Shop and Launcher with Client Patcher

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can I use ZEROTIER to play with friends?
What files should I change if it works? Thanks

Reaction score
Me catch strange problem with replacing teraAPI by yours version.
So me use tera API based on apache-tomcat/catalina + laragon from 92.03 and it's worked, but functionality with VIP functions is not exists.
So me replace it, correct DB, by adding missing tablets and columns and server's part work perfectly, but it was broke connection between launcher and web part without send warning/error messages into log or console, me sad.

Can U help me?

TERA Foundation
Reaction score
Try to set LOG_LEVEL as debug.

If there is no information about connections from the launcher in the API logs, the problem is probably in the access to the port, or the invalid API endpoints specified in the launcher.

Reaction score
How to get those at the same time? i don't know nothing about arrays :)

hsdn - TERA API (node.js), Shop and Launcher with Client Patcher - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to get those at the same time? i don't know nothing about arrays :)

hsdn - TERA API (node.js), Shop and Launcher with Client Patcher - RaGEZONE Forums

For the account benefits open up your accountdb with your favorite db tool, then head over to 'account_benefits'. Inside you should see three columns "accountDBID" "benefitId" & "availableUntil".

Create a new row and then add the accountDBID you are targeting, followed by the benefit id that you want which you can find here: https://forum.ragezone.com/f798/92-03-add-account-benefits-1194487

Then just set the date for expiration.

Next create another row, and repeat the process with a different benefit id.

Here's what mine looks like:

In-game:

[/URL]

Reaction score
For the account benefits open up your accountdb with your favorite db tool, then head over to 'account_benefits'. Inside you should see three columns "accountDBID" "benefitId" & "availableUntil".

Create a new row and then add the accountDBID you are targeting, followed by the benefit id that you want which you can find here: https://forum.ragezone.com/f798/92-03-add-account-benefits-1194487

Then just set the date for expiration.

Next create another row, and repeat the process with a different benefit id.

Here's what mine looks like:

In-game:

Ah, i see. thanks for your help! :)
Luciole which id is the last icon of your pic?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any ideas what can cause this? When I launch client repair I get this. Tried on 2 computers, 1 had tera already, and another didnt have and had to download all the client.

wgbhu4z - TERA API (node.js), Shop and Launcher with Client Patcher - RaGEZONE Forums

It runs through all files in the patch and then the error appears (when I already have a client)
https://i.imgur.com/w6FaBuZ.png
w6FaBuZ - TERA API (node.js), Shop and Launcher with Client Patcher - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
TERA Foundation
Reaction score
Have you packed all client files?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Have you packed all client files?

Fixed it. Accidentally left an old local.db in my client before packing.

Tip for future users:

Make sure that local.db and version.ini files from tera client are not there when packing.

Reaction score
Try to set LOG_LEVEL as debug.

If there is no information about connections from the launcher in the API logs, the problem is probably in the access to the port, or the invalid API endpoints specified in the launcher.

can U ask or share web back-end for use with yours tera-API realisation and launch string for exists 92.03 launcher?
Possible problem in this.

TERA Foundation
Reaction score
This API was originally created for patch 92 and works great with it. but you need a properly configured launcher as described in the repository.

Reaction score
This API was originally created for patch 92 and works great with it. but you need a properly configured launcher as described in the repository.

but without web beck-end it's useless.

So ask fron another side, is yours Tera-API correct work with "Webapp" goes with 100.02 or need work with steel file for communicate all of this??

TERA Foundation
Reaction score
but without web beck-end it's useless.

So ask fron another side, is yours Tera-API correct work with "Webapp" goes with 100.02 or need work with steel file for communicate all of this??

Yes, webapp work correctly with API (for example: the arbiter-server sending requests to API if you change character via webapp). And back-end of the Launcher - is a part of API (Portal API server). All work on 92 and 100 patch.

Reaction score
Yes, webapp work correctly with API (for example: the arbiter-server sending requests to API if you change character via webapp). And back-end of the Launcher - is a part of API (Portal API server). All work on 92 and 100 patch.

So me can use webapp what leaked with 100.02 or need get other from other/strange place or U can share web back-end wit full support, possible not i.e. it's you's intellectial product ;)?

TERA Foundation
Reaction score
So me can use webapp what leaked with 100.02 or need get other from other/strange place or U can share web back-end wit full support, possible not i.e. it's you's intellectial product ;)?

The launcher backend does not supplied separately, only as part of the Tera API. All source code is open.

Back