Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

TERA API (node.js), Shop and Launcher with Client Patcher

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The launcher and updater works amazing! Althought I have a question.

How can I let people download full game 1st time and then exclude some folders from updating? For example S1 configs keeps redownloading everytime I launch game because I edit my account settings in game and they don't match the one in the pacher?

TERA Foundation
Reaction score
The launcher and updater works amazing! Althought I have a question.

How can I let people download full game 1st time and then exclude some folders from updating? For example S1 configs keeps redownloading everytime I launch game because I edit my account settings in game and they don't match the one in the pacher?

You don't need to include user configuration files in the release version.
The folder should remain like this when packing:

uu8EO6f - TERA API (node.js), Shop and Launcher with Client Patcher - RaGEZONE Forums

Leave only Default*.ini.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
So me 2nd try use yours TERA-api and see next:
- me take web back-end from leaked "TERA-Live100_02_TW.zip" called as "Weblogin"
- me compare it's data with previous leaked 92.03 combined with other GS and based on laragorn for Web and apache-tomcat for api - identical
- so me try use your's tera api and launcher from you's GIT repo
- so strings at 19 string line in launcher is abstract text, but at 20 line have link into folder "public" in your's API but why?

So me think whet enough replace tera-api system an all will work as earlier, but not and using your's launcher with correcting IP:port unworked to.

So can U share web back-and for launcher for it's correct work, not only API?

P.S. Or U not interest this mess?

TERA Foundation
Reaction score
@smashking If you have already created and published the package, just delete the configuration files from the client release files and run the packaging again. The files will be excluded from future updates.

TieLay If you are having problems with setup my API, you can contact me directrly (email, discord). I'll try to help.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You don't need to include user configuration files in the release version.
The folder should remain like this when packing:

uu8EO6f - TERA API (node.js), Shop and Launcher with Client Patcher - RaGEZONE Forums

Leave only Default*.ini.

Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu <3

Attachments

TERA Foundation
Reaction score
API has been updated

Changes:
  • Added missing chronoscroll premium item IDs (358, 372 and 373) to activate premium/VIP status.
  • Added new parameter API_PORTAL_BENEFIT_ID_ELITE_STATUS, allows you to set the premium status benefit identifier (by default 533 - RU VIP is used).
Installation:
  1. Download and replace the file .
  2. Add API_PORTAL_BENEFIT_ID_ELITE_STATUS parameter with needed value to your .env.
Available Benefit ID values:
Code:
31 -- Proof of the expedition member
32 -- Skillful Adventurer
33 -- TERA Rewards
34 -- Frontier
35 -- EP XP increases by 30
77 -- Monthly Pass
103 -- Japan Returning user
104 -- JP Tooltip
333 -- Elite Status
334 -- Founder
335 -- Console Elite
350 -- Server Benefit
433 -- TERA Club
434 -- Veteran
435 -- Package Benefit I
436 -- Package Benefit II
437 -- Package Benefit III
500 -- VIP
510 -- TW XP Boost Server
520 -- VIP2
533 -- RU VIP
534 -- RU Founder
600 -- Trade restricted
601 -- Basic Package
602 -- Trade Restriction
691 -- Safe Mode
701 -- VIP
800 -- PC Café (Minor)
801 -- PC Café (Intermediate)
802 -- PC Café (Major)
803 -- PC Café (VIP)
804 -- User ELITE (Minor)
805 -- User ELITE (Intermediate)
806 -- User ELITE (Major)
807 -- User ELITE (VIP)

Last edited:
TERA Foundation
Reaction score
@argeus99 This error reporting problem already been fixed (I think) in latest updates of tera-client-packer.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Where would the pointer to the SLS serverlist be located? I'm getting a code return of 273. I don't see a configuration for

Usually would have a serverlist.en or serverlist.tw trying to figure out what I'm missing

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can all gm commands now work with this api?

Or maybe anyone tested it. I'm talking about this one:

/@change_user_to_npc [huntingZoneId] [templateId] //User transformation mode command

It would be cool to change our hero to any npc in game (like in wow or aion)

Thanks in advance

Reaction score
Where would the pointer to the SLS serverlist be located? I'm getting a code return of 273. I don't see a configuration for

Usually would have a serverlist.en or serverlist.tw trying to figure out what I'm missing

Read header of theme and THIS post

TERA Foundation
Reaction score

Check server_info table in database accountdb.

Any advices?

Try to detele local.db, check.db and version.ini from the game folder.

Reaction score
Check server_info table in database accountdb.

Try to detele local.db, check.db and version.ini from the game folder.

That's it! i just renamed launcher.exe and delete local.db/version.ini

Thanks for your help!

1 Question,

I restored a 92.03 mssql backup and it worked with 100.02, but in the character selection screen only show that i only have 1 character but i have 7 (this behavior is purelly visual, ingame i have all of my chars)

hsdn - TERA API (node.js), Shop and Launcher with Client Patcher - RaGEZONE Forums

looking at character table in mysql, there's only 1 record...then, is there a way to put those characters there or need to do it manually?

Thanks in advance

TERA Foundation
Reaction score
looking at character table in mysql, there's only 1 record...then, is there a way to put those characters there or need to do it manually?
Thanks in advance

Because API has its own database of characters (duplicating the main one), you need to manually add all the characters to the table account_characters. Also you can export Users table from PlanetDB using Navicat, edit (using notepad++) and import into account_characters.

I had plans to synchronize these tables, but because of the old version of the SQL Server (which is not supported by the Sequelize library on node.js). In patch 100, there is already an updated SQL Server, and this idea can be implemented, but this is only needed once when migration from 92 to 100.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Because API has its own database of characters (duplicating the main one), you need to manually add all the characters to the table account_characters. Also you can export Users database from PlanetDB using Navicat, edit (using notepad++) and import into account_characters.

That's exactly what i did and it works

hsdn - TERA API (node.js), Shop and Launcher with Client Patcher - RaGEZONE Forums

I had plans to synchronize these tables, but because of the old version of the SQL Server (which is not supported by the Sequelize library on node.js). In patch 100, there is already an updated SQL Server, and this idea can be implemented, but this is only needed once when migration from 92 to 100.

Looking forward to it!

Thanks!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got the Server and the API running, but when I try to enter the server I get an error message "Member authentication failed". When I check the server for logs the arb_gw returns the following message "GameAuthenticationLogin { "Return":false, "ReturnCode":0011, "Msg":"authkey mismatch" }.

I'm trying to setup the v100 server from scratch using the tera-api launcher and I'm kinda new on this.
Anyone had this issue or can give me any pointers on what I'm doing wrong?

I'll post some screenshots to make it easier to understand.
Thanks everyone for all the support.

Attachments

Back