Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

TERA API (node.js), Shop and Launcher with Client Patcher

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The USA datacenter was actually for the EME client which for whatever reason, Bluehole included with the GF client (and continued doing so even well past EME's closure). Primary difference from the GF EUR DC was in the naming of cosmetic items, pets, mounts plus the usual publisher specific information.

Ah ok, thanks for the info.

TERA Foundation
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
I see. Is there any alternative? With Skylake, the game crashes as soon I try to enter the server, and with novadrop-run it crashes before the server select screen (maybe I missed something?)

Maybe in the future there will be an alternative implementation of the launcher, but at the moment the API only works with the standard launcher by HappyTuk.

Reaction score
After changing the intro_fog.bik, runned the client packer again and it says there's nothing to be updated, even tho the original file intro_fog.bik has 11mb and my file has 20mb it's weird it doesn't recognize it was changed, it actually checks only the file if it is actually there or not, if you change it with something you've done it's not working.
Any way to get that working too?

TERA Foundation
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
After the packer finds the changes, it packs files into a separate cab archive, after which it creates a new file server.db.#.cab and version.ini, which you need to place in the patch directory. See the packer's console, after detecting changes, it should assign a new version to the database.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Maybe in the future there will be an alternative implementation of the launcher, but at the moment the API only works with the standard launcher by HappyTuk.

Oh, alright. Thanks!

One thing before I forget: novadrop-run asks for a session ticket, that's the authKey under account_info in the database, right?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ok, so i managed to make it work but now i have another problem, the updater keeps downloading the intro_fog.bik forever.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
TERA Foundation
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
One thing before I forget: novadrop-run asks for a session ticket, that's the authKey under account_info in the database, right?

Right.

Ok, so i managed to make it work but now i have another problem, the updater keeps downloading the intro_fog.bik forever.

Probably the file packed is incorrectly.

Reaction score
Probably the file packed is incorrectly.

Ur right, i looked into the client folder I made especially for updates and i accidentally replaced the file from the old version, so i replaced it back with the original one and used the update to run it again and everything works now, i actually added a new file intro_xx.bik and edited the line from DataCenter MovieData.xml with my own video file name.

So i've tried to setup the Chronscroll's but it seems like i miss something?
I've set the API_PORTAL_BENEFIT_ID_ELITE_STATUS=807
I also tried other benefit id's too: #* 533 -- RU VIP, #* 701 -- VIP, #* 807 -- User ELITE (VIP), #* 803 -- PC Café (VIP)
None of them working, they all show me the same error like in the screen shot i attached here.
Any idea what is the problem?
The only benefit that's acctivated on that account is the PlayTime Event Benefit that comes up when you setup the playtime event.

Attachments

TERA Foundation
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
183460 Works fine, so i successfully activated the User Elite VIP but there's nothing showing on the icon of the benefit in-game, is that normal? Where can i change the benefit buffs?

At first, you need to update API to latest version, otherwise, the API_PORTAL_BENEFIT_ID_ELITE_STATUS parameter will not work. How to update https://forum.ragezone.com/f797/tera-api-node-js-launcher-1205579/index5.html#post9127012

And the benefits activated after restart the game.

API has been updated

Changes:
  • Fixed issue with automatic login to the last selected server.
  • Update server permissions routines for SLS.
  • Implemented /api/GetServerPermission API endpoint (server permission info).
Installation:
  1. Download and replace all files of the tera-api/src directory with new ones.
  2. Restart Tera API.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm getting the following error when i enable recaptcha

'grecaptcha' is not defined

hsdn - TERA API (node.js), Shop and Launcher with Client Patcher - RaGEZONE Forums

TERA Foundation
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
@argeus99 Check the correct of recaptcha keys and version selected on in your recaptcha control panel.

API uses reCAPTCHA v3.

Reaction score
@argeus99 Check the correct of recaptcha keys and version selected on in your recaptcha control panel.

API uses reCAPTCHA v3.

That was the issue, change from v2 to v3 recaptcha and worked at first try

Thanks for your support!!

Regarding the last update of the API, i'm getting "Failed with not enough priviledge" and doesn't let me go more far than server list

hsdn - TERA API (node.js), Shop and Launcher with Client Patcher - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
TERA Foundation
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Regarding the last update of the API, i'm getting "Failed with not enough priviledge" and doesn't let me go more far than server list

I see that your server is in the mode of denying entry for new players.
Set the value to 0 for isCrowdness field in the server_info table.

Initially, this field should be used to prevent new players from entering at the opening of a new server, in order to enter players not all at once.

Reaction score

Attachments

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I'm getting this when trying to run the packer.

Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, open 'C:\Users\admin\Desktop\tera-api-master\tera-client-packer-master\UsersadminDesktop era-api-masterpublic ersion.ini'
at Object.openSync (node:fs:591:3)
at Object.writeFileSync (node:fs:2212:35)
at Version._write (C:\Users\admin\Desktop\tera-api-master\tera-client-packer-master\lib\version.js:63:6)
at Version.set (C:\Users\admin\Desktop\tera-api-master\tera-client-packer-master\lib\version.js:50:8)
at new Version (C:\Users\admin\Desktop\tera-api-master\tera-client-packer-master\lib\version.js:37:9)
at new App (C:\Users\admin\Desktop\tera-api-master\tera-client-packer-master\app.js:17:18)
at Object.<anonymous> (C:\Users\admin\Desktop\tera-api-master\tera-client-packer-master\app.js:197:14)
at Module._compile (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:1105:14)
at Module._extensions..js (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:1159:10)
at Module.load (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:981:32) {
errno: -4058,
syscall: 'open',
code: 'ENOENT',
path: 'C:\\Users\\admin\\Desktop\\tera-api-master\\tera-client-packer-master\\UsersadminDesktop\tera-api-masterpublic\x0Bersion.ini'

Back