Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

TERA API (node.js), Shop and Launcher with Client Patcher

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is possible to make https and cloudflare proxy work with this api?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello @hsdn

i'm experiencing a minor issue. I refer to the way that the APIs check if the server is online or not. in most scenarios, if you install the server in a Windows VM that has directly the public IP available without NAT or Router Firewall it works. My scenario is different as i don't expose directly windows or linux servers on the internet.
To let you understand:

Internet -> Firewall ->VM
Public IP NAT

so my internal network differs from the public IP declared into the MysqlDatabase.
this cause the APIs to try exit the firewall and be back on the firewall wan port exposed, and the firewall will not allow such thing, on the other hand in the DB i must put the PUBLIC IP to let the client connect. Is there a way to include the IP To Check inside the .env config file to let handle most complex scenarios?

Thanks in Advance.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes.
Also you need to enable option LOG_IP_ADDRESSES_FORWARDED_FOR in your .env if you want to log the real client IP addresses.
I did that and now i get the error 274 (11): ini error

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Is it possible to add the ability to use more than just one language? Maybe add a selector that can be enabled and if enabled it checks if tw ru kor etc DC files and then launches using those languages?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is it possible to add the ability to use more than just one language? Maybe add a selector that can be enabled and if enabled it checks if tw ru kor etc DC files and then launches using those languages?

if HSDN launcher uses the vanilla launcher, its fairly easy, how I did on my side was just to create a function that will modify the global variable containing the language string and modifies it through buttons that calls this function, by exemple in the launcher's HTML:
<button onclick="change_language('EUR');return false">EUR</button>
<button onclick="change_language('FRA');return false">FRA</button>
<button onclick="change_language('GER');return false">GER</button>
<button onclick="change_language('RUS');return false">RUS</button>

And in the JS functions_launcher.js:
function change_language(lan) {
language = lan;
}

It can be made a better way ofc.

TERA Foundation
[VIP] Member
Reaction score

Currently, the language selector is available in QA mode.
yEg0Iu4 - TERA API (node.js), Shop and Launcher with Client Patcher - RaGEZONE Forums

In future versions, perhaps this will be added to the main launcher window.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@hsdn
as far the implementation of recaptcha is quite Easy,
create the google account and declare the fqdn hostname, using recapcha v3, enabling all the 3 options in the google page, using correctly the .env file to enable that feature, setting the 2 keys correctly

to me that function is still not working :D
Quite Weird as i triple checked all

Reaction score
@hsdn
as far the implementation of recaptcha is quite Easy,
create the google account and declare the fqdn hostname, using recapcha v3, enabling all the 3 options in the google page, using correctly the .env file to enable that feature, setting the 2 keys correctly

to me that function is still not working :D
Quite Weird as i triple checked all

I had the same issue some days ago, changed to v3 and disabled this option in the recaptcha admin panel "Verify Origin" and worked at first try

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@hsdn
done. made it from scratch. but the windows server machine name is not FQDN. should i change it to the FQDN name where it responds at through the frontend ha proxy?
because the LauncherSignupForm web page will not load it as before :D

-- update ---
if you need, i can post here the debug messages of the APIs, removing the Priv Keys

TERA Foundation
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
I have good news for everyone!
In the near future, the full implementation of TERA Shop with promocode functions and Admin Panel for Tera API (management of the shop, accounts, bans, server list, maintenance, etc) will be published. The TERA Shop is part of the Tera API.
9AyYDHh - TERA API (node.js), Shop and Launcher with Client Patcher - RaGEZONE Forums

70wFyBm - TERA API (node.js), Shop and Launcher with Client Patcher - RaGEZONE Forums

gbiduYJ - TERA API (node.js), Shop and Launcher with Client Patcher - RaGEZONE Forums

wmKkvPW - TERA API (node.js), Shop and Launcher with Client Patcher - RaGEZONE Forums

11IP6sj - TERA API (node.js), Shop and Launcher with Client Patcher - RaGEZONE Forums

zE2Sbok - TERA API (node.js), Shop and Launcher with Client Patcher - RaGEZONE Forums

Shop database tables:
D6sZjlz - TERA API (node.js), Shop and Launcher with Client Patcher - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wow nice!

I have built my own tera shop but I am running into some javascript not loading errors when launching via the game. If anyone has a clue where can I look for the answer, please do tell :D

TERA Foundation
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
I have built my own tera shop but I am running into some javascript not loading errors when launching via the game. If anyone has a clue where can I look for the answer, please do tell :D

TERA Shop uses Internet Explorer engine, you need to use legacy javascript. For the functions of _tera_client_proxy_ class to work, you also need to initialize the game browser engine. Getting a shop Token is done via arb_gw, endpoint /authApi/RequestAuthkey (but this hasn't been done yet in the latest published version of tera api).

Reaction score
I have good news for everyone!
In the near future, the full implementation of TERA Shop with promocode functions and Admin Panel for Tera API (management of the shop, accounts, bans, server list, maintenance, etc) will be published. The TERA Shop is part of the Tera API.
9AyYDHh - TERA API (node.js), Shop and Launcher with Client Patcher - RaGEZONE Forums

70wFyBm - TERA API (node.js), Shop and Launcher with Client Patcher - RaGEZONE Forums

gbiduYJ - TERA API (node.js), Shop and Launcher with Client Patcher - RaGEZONE Forums

wmKkvPW - TERA API (node.js), Shop and Launcher with Client Patcher - RaGEZONE Forums

zE2Sbok - TERA API (node.js), Shop and Launcher with Client Patcher - RaGEZONE Forums

Shop database tables:
D6sZjlz - TERA API (node.js), Shop and Launcher with Client Patcher - RaGEZONE Forums

Is there a posibility that you implement the Admin WebApp into the api since the code is already build, i guess the API can handle it since there's http/s connection to API used for launcher, idk just an idea.
Also very nice the TERA SHOP will be implemented, also the PROMO CODE is a nice thing too, keep the good work comming.
Please add the admin webapp as part of api if it's possible.

Attachments

Reaction score
TERA Shop uses Internet Explorer engine, you need to use legacy javascript. For the functions of _tera_client_proxy_ class to work, you also need to initialize the game browser engine. Getting a shop Token is done via arb_gw, endpoint /authApi/RequestAuthkey (but this hasn't been done yet in the latest published version of tera api).

me sad but M$ stop using IE from 15 jun 2022

TERA Foundation
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
IE is still apart of windows. It is usually apart of Microsoft edge now. You will never be with IE

Tera uses the built-in browser library based on IE. Probably stopping support IE in Windows should not cause a problem.

UPD: Screen of shop promocodes implementation in api:
11IP6sj - TERA API (node.js), Shop and Launcher with Client Patcher - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Back