Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tera Up to date EMU Server Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@gangea
wrong opcode seems you are using wrong game client

Wrong game client ??

Before you previously released 1725 Emulator, I always use the On-Tera into the game.

This update client you need to change? If yes, can you tell us download address?

Thank you

Sorry for my English is very bad!

ヽ(#゚Д゚)ノ┌┛)` Д゚)・;'
Reaction score
a little error :?:

TPFALlC - Tera Up to date EMU Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@danuta
seems your changing database passwort of server
but there you have to put in the password from your mysql server
if you would read you hadyour answear
Access denied for user 'root'@'OWNEROR-189C6C7' (using password: YES)

WHAT!? i think you need to take a look at the side with notepad++ its the same password and server runs and works ok IF i set it to localhost 127.0.0.1 ELSE gives me this error if i set the ip adress even tho its the same password and the same database same everything

if you would have looked closer you would have seen whats the real problem im not that stupid lol

Reaction score
Wrong game client ??

Before you previously released 1725 Emulator, I always use the On-Tera into the game.
This update client you need to change? If yes, can you tell us download address?
Thank you
Sorry for my English is very bad!

i havent changed the 1725 opcodes..
look in Tera\client\binaries\releaserevision.txt
there you shoudl have revision 1725.... not 1725.3204 or else...
and if you downloaded the source last 3 or 4 days.. maybe oyu got the corrupted one whre i missmatched some files from 2117
i fixxed this befor 2 days in the night .. pls redownload files to get the right ones....

WHAT!? i think you need to take a look at the side with notepad++ its the same password and server runs and works ok IF i set it to localhost 127.0.0.1 ELSE gives me this error if i set the ip adress even tho its the same password and the same database same everything

if you would have looked closer you would have seen whats the real problem im not that stupid lol

i didnt say that your stupid...
but i cant read with notepad more thann...
Access denied for user 'root'@'OWNEROR-189C6C7'
and this error comes up when gameserver <> sql server connection/authorization seems not right
and i dont see any password... >>> *****

a little error :?:

TPFALlC - Tera Up to date EMU Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

please redownload the build folder with new config/data folders
i made some changes in configuration files... seems the new config files/path not found...

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
and if you downloaded the source last 3 or 4 days.. maybe oyu got the corrupted one whre i missmatched some files from 2117
i fixxed this befor 2 days in the night .. pls redownload files to get the right ones....

i didnt say that your stupid...
but i cant read with notepad more thann...
Access denied for user 'root'@'OWNEROR-189C6C7'
and this error comes up when gameserver <> sql server connection/authorization seems not right
and i dont see any password... >>> *****

well you didnt expect to post the password to my database so everyone can see it right? anyway the main problem is that and how do you solve it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Very strange thing .....!

Your previous update, I can normally enter the game ....

But two days before your update, when I enter the character creation screen, it has a black screen!

When I try to update the client, and change the Client \ Binaries \ ReleaseRevision.txt

To 1725.3204, error messages change, but into the role established, still black! !

2 - Tera Up to date EMU Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums 1 - Tera Up to date EMU Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

ヽ(#゚Д゚)ノ┌┛)` Д゚)・;'
Reaction score
After I change to new emulator server run fine but I got black screen :O

+Btw I download the newest file TeraEmulator-master

and I try to compile the file my myself but I can only compiled 1 file gameserver

what I need to do next ? :O

================================

After I tried hard using my brain I went to download Server 2 go

and I put www folder in server2go\htdocs

and I click Server2Go.exe it pop up a splash screen after that close by it self ?

how to fix this

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back