Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tera EMU Server Files (str8killa) discussion thread

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, @karyzir

1. Have you considered sharing/publishing how did you decrypt data center? It would be nice if you write more than simple 'yes' or 'no'.
2. Have you considered sharing/publishing rest of your work? Opcodes? Source code? Anytging? It would be nice if you write more than simple 'yes' or 'no'.
3. Do you plan on using your work for public server? Where rest of us can join & play?
4. You can take a look to see something about data center construction. It is not full, but it is something.

I'm sorry, but I do not have any real C# knowledge, so I can only ask question. I will understand 'no' as response to my first two questions.

PS. Can you take a look at this: http://forum.ragezone.com/f795/help-1033414/
Have you anything to say about what I wrote or generally about topic in that thread - lack of sharing/publishing?

1) If anybody can found structures in dc.dec ofcrs i share it
2) Nope, this private project
3) Yep
4) Old converter)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
First off - thanks for fast reply.
1) If anybody can found structures in dc.dec ofcrs i share it
I understand that you will share only with person that will help you, correct?
You can try contacting evestu, as he did some good looking work regarding extracting data from decrypted data center (and decryption itself, as far I know).
As you are using C#, then you need to use Windows as server platform as far I know. Are you planing on hosting it on your computer (well, when you test, it doesn't really matter) or renting a dedicated server?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
First off - thanks for fast reply.

I understand that you will share only with person that will help you, correct?
You can try contacting @evestu, as he did some good looking work regarding extracting data from decrypted data center (and decryption itself, as far I know).
Ok I'll try.
I'm going to buy a server machine and install it in data center

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have a simple question, but I don't wait for an answer, 'cause it seems there aren't much TERA server files.

Is there a newer version of TERA than TERA Emu&Client 1725? I quiet like it, but it seems to me a bit old (nah, queit old actually).

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
" have a simple question, but I don't wait for an answer, 'cause it seems there aren't much TERA server files.

Is there a newer version of TERA than TERA Emu&Client 1725? I quiet like it, but it seems to me a bit old (nah, queit old actually). "

Yes is a old version of game... for when a version that takes into considere the new client?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
533454 - Tera EMU Server Files (str8killa) discussion thread - RaGEZONE Forums
please tell me what the problem is, configuration is set up correctly

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
READ THE ERROR!

It cant log in. Either your count wasn't created right (check your database if the account was created and if you typed the password is correct (your going to have to use a decrypter to decrypt the MD5(i think thats the encryption used))) then check if your log in server is linked to your game server . To do this you can easily open your site and try to log with you account there. If you can the account and log in works and you need to check to see why is not linked with the game server. If you cant then it wasnt created or there is a problem with the log in server check your ips.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello,

I'm looking for the lastest version of server files.

thanks for helping.

Back