Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tera Launcher Editor

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Guys....

I know some of you were having issues with setting up your launcher correctly so I decided to throw a tool together quickly to help you guys out....

uebari - Tera Launcher Editor - RaGEZONE Forums

You will edit the URL... it must be 49 characters exactly or you can not continue, nor will the launcher properly start without crashing.

You can download .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is very nice but I still can't connect over the internet. It all stays local.
People who try to connect over the internet get the SSNL error.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you edited the thing correctly you should be able to, make sure your firewall for the tera server is set to public instead of private, and download the new TeraLauncher from the github source and build it to link up to your server. It will require a user backend but it's all handled by APACHE/PHP and the TeraLauncher program.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you edited the thing correctly you should be able to, make sure your firewall for the tera server is set to public instead of private, and download the new TeraLauncher from the github source and build it to link up to your server. It will require a user backend but it's all handled by APACHE/PHP and the TeraLauncher program.

will try the new TeraLauncher from git :D: having some difficulties with the ontera launcher i can connect with the shortcut parameters but running it directly gives me cant find ssnl also

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
will try the new TeraLauncher from git :D: having some difficulties with the ontera launcher i can connect with the shortcut parameters but running it directly gives me cant find ssnl also

Well I've been coding a lot of tools and etc to make everything easier for those just wanting to try out the server.

Right now looking at expanding the system with a Tera Admin program so you can control and monitor the server remotely.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice uebari I got the internet part working. Now there is a strange Opcode error when multiple people connect which cant cause if a new person connects the one already online crashes. Ill give a full error log when I am home again.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice uebari I got the internet part working. Now there is a strange Opcode error when multiple people connect which cant cause if a new person connects the one already online crashes. Ill give a full error log when I am home again.

I had this issue at first, maybe sure you have an updated TeraLauncher / Tera Server from the GitHUB

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Your launcher does it need to have the mysql port open?

Cause players can't login they get an error.

fFMtoGJ - Tera Launcher Editor - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Which method should I use to let connect my client with my local proxy? First of all I want to analyse packets and this application has similar functions with patching and proxy creation.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi uebari,

have you idea about the creation of a local proxy to TERA Online?
You can patch TERA with this program and modify the server list so I think you can help. :rolleyes:

(I'm a member in a team where we are creating a bot for TERA.)

I would be grateful for your help.

sudochu

Hey Guys....

I know some of you were having issues with setting up your launcher correctly so I decided to throw a tool together quickly to help you guys out....

uebari - Tera Launcher Editor - RaGEZONE Forums

You will edit the URL... it must be 49 characters exactly or you can not continue, nor will the launcher properly start without crashing.

You can download .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I had this issue at first, maybe sure you have an updated TeraLauncher / Tera Server from the GitHUB

How could I make it work in X64 OS? All base the decrypted launcher is ineffective in Win7 X64 SP1.

I test the orgin laucher, it's work fine. After click the launch's link( I add 1 3f713c8832442409908b28c3ea3ad6a1 0 1 test en to the end but for no possible to hexedit it so this is no effect),the TL.exe is start then start the Tera.exe. When I use you launcher or else launcher, the TL.exe has been start but could not start the Tera.exe.

When use the orgin launcher, the TL.exe cost about 7800 kb RAM,then disapear quickly.the game(Tera.exe) can startup fine.
When use 1725 launcher or other launcher,the TL.exe cost about 4000KB RAM or higher. Sometime is 7000kb,then TL.exe is likely freezen. Nothing will happen.

It seem the decrypted laucher is not work on win7 x64 sp1 OS?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello you look like a professional on Tera so am just wanting to ask If there is Any way to Hide My ip From the Eu Launcher?? i tried a hidemyIp program but it only hides after the game opens and i need it to start b4 when the launcher opens up for me to Sign In Help please anyone!
:*::*:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I need Tera Launcher code, PLS!!!

Sorry, my English is not good!

Back