Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tera level 100 version

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is retail 100.02
The first folder is the client, the .zip file is a VM and the .7z is the server files.

There is no tutorial inside, but similar to the one for 92.03 anyway

Confirmed working

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is retail 100.02
The first folder is the client, the .zip file is a VM and the .7z is the server files.

There is no tutorial inside, but similar to the one for 92.03 anyway

Confirmed working

Nice. Needs translating?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
how much RAM is needed to run something no one was even interested in this issue ???

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Do i need the netdisk app to download it? Or what do i need to press for the download lol

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Is the server version latest one or not ? i saw your client pics are little differeent what i played

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Would someone be able to upload them to mega or somewhere? I cannot for the lvoe of me download these from the link ;/

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Can someone advise how to download it or upload it to mega or something? I tried but i cant get it to download ;/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm dying of happiness, God bless you person who has published the server patch 100

According to my logic, I think you can use the latest tera gameforge client, and accommodate the emulator by adding the missing things in theory that's 64 bit tera it should be easy to update everything

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm dying of happiness, God bless you person who has published the server patch 100

According to my logic, I think you can use the latest tera gameforge client, and accommodate the emulator by adding the missing things in theory that's 64 bit tera it should be easy to update everything
Is it an emulator?

Back