Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tera level 100 version

Reaction score
For those who want to change the user/password of WebAdmin, just edit \WebApp\bin\WebApp.dll with an assembly tool like dnspy

WebApp.dll > WebApp.ProtoBuf > LoginHelper

Recompile and gtg

subzeros - Tera level 100 version - RaGEZONE Forums

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Translated EUR DC 100.02 for tests:

novadrop-dc Tool for 100.02 (with fixed xsd):

XSDs for novadrop-dc (needed for manual compilation):

xml-dc-translator repo:

About fonts. You can use standard euro font fonts_eur.gpk from GF Tera 115.

To do this, you need to rename the DC file to DataCenter_Final_EUR.dat and run the client in the EUR region (the region can be changed in functions_launcher.js on var language = 'EUR').
In this case, there is no need to patch the client.

Euro/Russian font for EUR region of client (place into S1Game\CookedPC\Art_Data\Packages\S1UI):

Testing your DC, so far i do not see or have any issues with it at all! <3

EDIT:

Had 2 client crashes with the DC and font:
1. When a cinematic started in the starting area
2. After trying to change an in-game option.
3. A lot of crashes while pegasus flying. (after this crash client didnt start anymore giving errors)

Edit 2:
Crashes might have been unrelated to the DC....this client is so weird lol

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
+Thanks for releases and contribution everyone, I'll give it a test although what's the system specification in a test environment vs. production work? If anyone have any idea.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
By the way how to use gm command in this server kinda confuse where to find and chance.....

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Can anyone ask my questions about difference between 92.03 and 100.02 ver:
- are server 100.02 can be run after replace server's files of 92.03, or need edit database columns, restructuring configs and work unstable?
- in server 100.02 - exists all dungeons, quests, NPS, items and can be unlocked hidden one like in 92.03 and more or 100.02 removes fully all legacy content, that exist in 92.03?
- client for 100.02 only x64?
- how about translation to another lang or in process with ENG to good exp?

P.S. Me love 92.03, but if 100.02 more then 92.03 and includes all content of 92.03 it's will good exp to migrate to him.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Eng DC minor issues:

1. On EP page for exmaple warrior deadly gamble:
tqFB46W - Tera level 100 version - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Can anyone ask my questions about difference between 92.03 and 100.02 ver:
- are server 100.02 can be run after replace server's files of 92.03, or need edit database columns, restructuring configs and work unstable?
- in server 100.02 - exists all dungeons, quests, NPS, items and can be unlocked hidden one like in 92.03 and more or 100.02 removes fully all legacy content, that exist in 92.03?
- client for 100.02 only x64?
- how about translation to another lang or in process with ENG to good exp?

P.S. Me love 92.03, but if 100.02 more then 92.03 and includes all content of 92.03 it's will good exp to migrate to him.
If looking at the content differences between 92.03 and 100.02, these are the Gameforge patch notes following 92.03 with some of the main highlights:

(skill rework plus some QoL adjustments)
(new Draakon Arena dungeon, new training ground system, new jewelry [which a lot of folks hated due to additional RNG rolls], new PvP zone (Exodor Core), Partner adventure system, gathering system revamp)
(64-bit client, Unreal Engine 3 updated to one of the final licensable builds; basically the same 5-digit build that Elyon uses compared to the 4-digit one it has been using for years); asynchronous loading is one of the biggest improvements along with less restrictive level of detail (which is why the graphics fidelity is actually higher with the same assets so long as your system can handle it), Commanders Residence raid, additional training dungeons, UI improvements, some class balancing)
(new Forbidden Arena dungeon, new training dungeon, additional new jewelry that weren't released in patch 97, some class balancing)
(TERA Battle Arena game mode, dungeon cost changes, enchanting cost changes, new etchings + new etching crafting system)
(new character selection screen, 20-player Harrowhold raid [previously was 30], TERA Battle Arena enhancements)

So cumulative wise since 92.03, there's a lot of additional content along with changes to in-game systems, QoL improvements, etc. Yes, no 32-bit client as of v97. UE3 build upgrade was because at the time, there were longer term plans to work on enhancing the graphics (they utilized the build used for Elyon since Bluehole wrote custom extensions for it to get additional performance out of it; you can see this in Elyon with the seamless transition from open world to a single player story instance where it is stutterless). All prior unlocked dungeons can also be re-enabled (though reworked dungeons that were cycled back in over these patches, will likely supercede the dungeon that was available before; so possible changes to bosses and mechanics in addition to hit point/damage changes).

Basically, worthwhile to move forward.

Reaction score
Do I only need to change it in the server datasheet or webapp resource aswel?

If the option, single initChannelCount="1" has "1" as value is in the webapp, i recommend you change it too.
My VM was loading better with value 2.

If looking at the content differences between 92.03 and 100.02, these are the Gameforge patch notes following 92.03 with some of the main highlights:

(skill rework plus some QoL adjustments)
(new Draakon Arena dungeon, new training ground system, new jewelry [which a lot of folks hated due to additional RNG rolls], new PvP zone (Exodor Core), Partner adventure system, gathering system revamp)
(64-bit client, Unreal Engine 3 updated to one of the final licensable builds; basically the same 5-digit build that Elyon uses compared to the 4-digit one it has been using for years); asynchronous loading is one of the biggest improvements along with less restrictive level of detail (which is why the graphics fidelity is actually higher with the same assets so long as your system can handle it), Commanders Residence raid, additional training dungeons, UI improvements, some class balancing)
(new Forbidden Arena dungeon, new training dungeon, additional new jewelry that weren't released in patch 97, some class balancing)
(TERA Battle Arena game mode, dungeon cost changes, enchanting cost changes, new etchings + new etching crafting system)
(new character selection screen, 20-player Harrowhold raid [previously was 30], TERA Battle Arena enhancements)

So cumulative wise since 92.03, there's a lot of additional content along with changes to in-game systems, QoL improvements, etc. Yes, no 32-bit client as of v97. UE3 build upgrade was because at the time, there were longer term plans to work on enhancing the graphics (they utilized the build used for Elyon since Bluehole wrote custom extensions for it to get additional performance out of it; you can see this in Elyon with the seamless transition from open world to a single player story instance where it is stutterless). All prior unlocked dungeons can also be re-enabled (though reworked dungeons that were cycled back in over these patches, will likely supercede the dungeon that was available before; so possible changes to bosses and mechanics in addition to hit point/damage changes).

Basically, worthwhile to move forward.

I agree with you, i've been following Tera online since 2013!! some changes were for the better and some for the worse,
i prefer the classic Tera but as i don't have these files, i still prefer to continue with 92.03.
Create a new VM with WinServer 2012 R2 and it's working fine and configured as i want :wink:

TERA Foundation
Reaction score
The novadrop-dc tool with XSDs has been updated:
Fixed an unpacking RUS/FRA DC issue

Last edited:
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
I agree with you, i've been following Tera online since 2013!! some changes were for the better and some for the worse,
i prefer the classic Tera but as i don't have these files, i still prefer to continue with 92.03.
Yeah, too many different teams worked on the game unfortunately which led to unfinished designs, direction changes, good/bad game systems. Lot of the initial stuff (I guess the classic version that lot of people like) was by the folks that split off from NCSoft (the ones who were working on Lineage III and were involved in the whole intellectual property/trade secrets lawsuits). A couple of those f (and that was upheld by the courts). I would say that had a trickle down effect on early designers and programmers, leaving to avoid the fire. The actual NCSoft lawsuit against Bluehole itself however, didn't go anywhere (including from launching TERA in North America).

The result was early designs like Baldera being abandoned in place (until patch 109 and far from the rumored Baraka story line that was speculated to take place there) and places like and the from being further developed. There's also that . The abandoned in place alliance halls, the super quiz bowl, proposed guild housing areas in Velika and Allemantheia (most people forget those elevator towers still work and take you down there), and the basic guild sky castles (which they turned off after removing TERA Battle Arena), are all reminders of lost potential (and what could've been if more of that old team hadn't left). The latest team (the PD that originally worked on A:IR and took over TERA in September 2018) didn't help unfortunately... (which again, makes me thankful for these server binaries, and all of the spectacular work by so many different people here, that allows us to have a working copy of the game that we can configure however we want to).

Back