Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tera level 100 version

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
When it comes to the differences between the item strings and skill strings etc, the gist is: everything that was TW / CN / KR exclusive wont be in the EUR DC and will be blank. I have been slowly filling up the missing names and descriptions.

I will later when we have a "fixed" translation as a whole, replace them in the DC and pack it so we have all uptodate.

TERA Foundation
Reaction score
@zoran8844 Thank you for your contribution. If you have time, you can add the missing items (maybe a new regexp feature in the xml translator will help). I will add all these fixes to the DC on the next packing (including your movie script files).

As for the automatic translation of the moviescript, there is a bug in the xml translator that inserts the same text into all lines of all files. This will be fixed.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@zoran8844 Thank you for your contribution. If you have time, you can add the missing items (maybe a new regexp feature in the xml translator will help). I will add all these fixes to the DC on the next packing (including your movie script files).

:thumbup1: No thanks, you work on the 100.02 DC it's better that you share the translated DCs because you also work on the autotranslator and it would be confusing if we both share DCs (to many versions). I will report if I find anything that needs to be fixed.

As for the automatic translation of the moviescript, there is a bug in the xml translator that inserts the same text into all lines of all files. This will be fixed.

That would be really great, working on the subtitles is kinda hard, you need them to align with voices, maybe it would be better to have a separate script that fully replaces TW files with EUR or RUS DC versions and than just fix the subs that don't match the voices.

TERA Foundation
Reaction score
UPD: Yes, a just forgot to add rootSign: ["id"] into MovieScript of translator config. Because of this, the translator always uses a MovieScript-0.xml file to get the data. Now fixed.

Your movie script:

I1XIkNY - Tera level 100 version - RaGEZONE Forums

Auto-translated file:

MH8u6O5 - Tera level 100 version - RaGEZONE Forums

And I didn't remove the IDs. Are it not required? :?:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think the id is not required but keep it there it helps to track the subs progress, some MovieScript xml dont have the id-s.

Here are couple of issues with the DC that I found so far:

StrSheet_InGameStore -- first line has text mistake StrSheet_Report -- text is different in EUR StrSheet_UserSkill-9.xml -- has some of TW exclusive skills, but that's normal
StrSheet_Abnormality-2.xml and 9 -- have some TW text StrSheet_Item -- xml files still have a lot of TW text
You can use [⺀-■]{1,} to find Asian Text with notepad++ Put the "Search Mode" to "Regular Expression"

StrSheet_UserSkill-2.xml -- only one skill is still in TW StrSheet_Creature -- Giga Kuma is not transalted :lol: I guess that Giga Kuma is not used in newer versions, here is a scr from JP game:

I checked all the Str files and everything else seems OK :thumbup1:

TERA Foundation
Reaction score
StrSheet_Abnormality-2.xml and 9 -- have some TW text StrSheet_Item -- xml files still have a lot of TW text
Related to this https://forum.ragezone.com/f797/tera-level-100-version-1205489/index14.html#post9126755
Taiwanese text left for tables StrSheet_Abnormality, StrSheet_Item, StrSheet_UserSkill, StrSheet_VehicleSkill
(parameter keep: true in config).

EUR/RUS DC has updated with subtitles fixes:

You can use [⺀-■]{1,} to find Asian Text with notepad++ Put the "Search Mode" to "Regular Expression"

Yes, I use this method:
q3XYSu - Tera level 100 version - RaGEZONE Forums

StrSheet_InGameStore -- first line has text mistake StrSheet_Report -- text is different in EUR
I did not touch these tables with the translator (just not configured), because I guess this tables don't needed?

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Related to this https://forum.ragezone.com/f797/tera-level-100-version-1205489/index14.html#post9126755
Taiwanese text left for tables StrSheet_Abnormality, StrSheet_Item, StrSheet_UserSkill, StrSheet_VehicleSkill
(parameter keep: true in config).

I guess you are keeping the TW text for proper TW ENG translation later, maybe older versions of EUR 64bit have some of that text. StrSheet_VehicleSkill doesn't have any asian text at all. StrSheet_InGameStore & StrSheet_Report were identical between TW and EUR in 92.03 version. I'm not sure what to make of these two files, I guess you are right, I didn't notice anything unusual ingame.

:thumbup1: Subtitles work great except that "Era of Chaos" (prologue) from page 1 has wrong text relative to TW cutscene version (MovieScript-68.xml) and "War Goddess, Kaia" from page 5 (MovieScript-102.xml) has wrong subs timing, but that's retail EUR issue and NOT caused by auto translation. You can use my 68 and 102 MovieScript xmls files to fix these two subs. These two movies have same problem like in version 92.03 a year ago (Bluehole laziness most likely).

TERA Foundation
Reaction score
Thanks for your explanations. I think the TW text will be left until the translation goes into the release version.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here's the first pass at a working English VM with the awesome new API!

Mega:

Google Drive:

Username: Administrator
Password: U6SjJk3ZyQhrv5tq
Endpoint IP: 10.10.10.128

Please let me know if there are any issues with it and I'll look into it as soon as I can!

Last edited:
TERA Foundation
Reaction score
Updated EUR/RUS 100.02 DC translation:

• Translated strings of some items (includes RU VIP panel on EUR DC).
  • Translated strings in StrSheet_VIPBenefit and StrSheet_VIPMail, includes VIP skills for RUS DC (VIP system).
  • Translated StrSheet_Report, StrSheet_InGameStore and StrSheet_Creature (Giga Kuma).
  • Some EUR subtitles fixes (68 and 102, related to https://forum.ragezone.com/f797/tera-level-100-version-1205489-post9126977/#post9126977).
  • Added AbuseLetterList (profanity check database).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Mega:

Google Drive:

Please let me know if there are any issues with it and I'll look into it as soon as I can!

Thanks for creating the VM.

What is the machine environment required to run this vm?
It did not work on workstation15.5

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score

Thanks so much for taking the time to create this! This looks like an excellent base to work off from.

What is the machine environment required to run this vm?
It did not work on workstation15.5
The VM opened up fine in Workstation Player 16 (and booted up as well). I haven't touched the TERA server stuff yet though.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In this VM file, I changed the IP in the server_info table to the same as hsdn's Launcher IP, but I could not connect.
When I access with a browser in the VM, I get
Invalid endpoint: /
Also, when accessing ,
WebAdminServerSessionFactory Connected...(IP : 127.0.0.1)
in the ArbiterServer log, and the browser did not display anything and seemed to freeze.:/:
The only other changes I made were to the ExternalIp and NetModerator IP address in DeploymentConfig.xml.
Ports opened 80,81,7801,6688,8080-8082
Are there any other settings that should be changed?
The server itself is up and running without any errors.
I just can't connect from the launcher and am having problems accessing webadmin.

Edit:I have confirmed that I can access laragon from the outside, so I don't think the VM configuration is a problem.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In this VM file, I changed the IP in the server_info table to the same as hsdn's Launcher IP, but I could not connect.
When I access with a browser in the VM, I get
Invalid endpoint: /
Also, when accessing ,
WebAdminServerSessionFactory Connected...(IP : 127.0.0.1)
in the ArbiterServer log, and the browser did not display anything and seemed to freeze.:/:
The only other changes I made were to the ExternalIp and NetModerator IP address in DeploymentConfig.xml.
Ports opened 80,81,7801,6688,
Are there any other settings that should be changed?
The server itself is up and running without any errors.
I just can't connect from the launcher and am having problems accessing webadmin.
The webadmin is bound to port 5000; that can be changed in IIS. The inbound firewall should be off on the server, so that won’t present an issue. I’m uploading the VM now into vSphere so I can try to replicate your issue.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The webadmin is bound to port 5000; that can be changed in IIS. The inbound firewall should be off on the server, so that won’t present an issue. I’m uploading the VM now into vSphere so I can try to replicate your issue.
Oh, I didn't know webadmin was port5000.

I can access the admin tool now. Thank you very much.:dancemental:
I will try to find out if the launcher not starting properly is due to tera-api settings or some other factor.

Edit:After modifying the portal api settings, the launcher now runs correctly!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Mega:

Google Drive:

This is excellent, have it started and am poking through the webmin, and various xml file, etc... while I wait for the Client Torrent (could have sworn I had it, but downloading it again). Quick question. I have a 92.03 server today with a few local users (basically my family), is it pretty trivial to backup that mssql database and restore it into this mysql DB? I am thinking so, I hope. and while I have experience with DBs (mostly Postgresql as I am a Linux/UNIX guy), and even mysql, I have not had to pull data over from mssql. Any pointers? Can I just dump the sql and import it back in on the mysql side?

Again thanks for the great VM, very much appreciated!

Reaction score
U can use you's "PlanetDB" from MS SQL and "accountdb" from MySQL...
But in MySQL U need correct DB tablets for use, coz in it keeps more warning parameter "authKey"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for that I am trying to look at that now. I am using Robson's VM for the 92.03 version (which also seems to have mysql according to xampp). So now trying to see what is where, and how to change the tables to correct if needed. Guessing I can compare the structure of accountdb on my old server to the one on this new VM.

TERA Foundation
Reaction score
Found a new solution to restore the original item names, I think, for 95% of all untranslated items. Currently being tested.

Most of the items are already in the game, but have different IDs. The new utility compares the unique parameters of the item and finds a similar item (in fact the same one) and transfers the translation from it.
Q4raipR - Tera level 100 version - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Reaction score
Found a new solution to restore the original item names, I think, for 95% of all untranslated items. Currently being tested.

Most of the items are already in the game, but have different IDs. The new utility compares the unique parameters of the item and finds a similar item (in fact the same one) and transfers the translation from it.
Q4raipR - Tera level 100 version - RaGEZONE Forums

how about use TERAlore for this data? U can download .RAR-archive of index part database, it's include pages with item list IDs and names, create simple parser can solve it?

Attachments

Back