Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tera level 100 version

TERA Foundation
Reaction score
I also recommend deleting all client configs (from S1Game\Config directory) except the Default*.ini files.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm getting
FILE: "/public/patch/version.ini"
Reason: URL not found
Code: 640400

But I can visit it in the browser, except I get invalid endpoint when I do

TERA Foundation
Reaction score
@TheWyattParker
You need to disable auto-updates in file .env on parameter API_PORTAL_CLIENT_PATCH_NO_CHECK (needs set it to true).

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
OMG....i fixed it...turns out i had to do a full reboot of everything xD

But now a different question:
To use the QA commands, do i need to edit the deployment_config xml to QA ? the .env file has API_PORTAL_LAUNCHER_QA_PRIVILEGE=10 or do i need to change that to something else?

TERA Foundation
Reaction score
To use the QA commands, do i need to edit the deployment_config xml to QA ? the .env file has API_PORTAL_LAUNCHER_QA_PRIVILEGE=10 or do i need to change that to something else?

This setting only for Launcher QA menu.
For enabling in-game GM menu, set the value 32 or 33 in the privilege field in the account_info table for your account.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks! I guess I missed that one.
Now just getting SLS Error on login, tracing that down now. Appreciate the reply

TERA Foundation
Reaction score
You have added your server to server_info table? And check the field isEnabled is set to 1.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You have added your server to server_info table? And check the field isEnabled is set to 1.

Yep. Login port is 8080, correct? That might be the problem.

Now it's just:

3b0a4822f71be4cb679a02161c05118f - Tera level 100 version - RaGEZONE Forums

I can login, game tries to launch, and then just this.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could someone do a tutorial on how to make the server work? and something preconfigured to use locally. This way we avoid thousands of questions please.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could someone do a tutorial on how to make the server work? and something preconfigured to use locally. This way we avoid thousands of questions please.

I'm actually enjoying this learning experience. It takes patience

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Everyone has a different configuration that it make not possible to have something preconfigured for everyone. One of only way is to use one of the vm shared in the previous post.

If you need, you can look at this post from the 92.03 thread:
https://forum.ragezone.com/f797/release-tera-v92-03-retail-1193481/index62.html#post9124970

Even if this is for the version 92.03, the configuration part remains the same for the 100.02 and so still relevant

Reaction score
Here's the first pass at a working English VM with the awesome new API!
<----------= more text skipped =---------->
Please let me know if there are any issues with it and I'll look into it as soon as I can!

So me check configs and find:
- U not correct default settings in DeploymentConfig.xml as:
Code:
SqlServer useConnectionString="false" server="SERVER" database="ACCOUNT_DB" uid="USER" pwd="PASSWORD" connectionString=""
Code:
APIServer ip="127.0.0.1" port="8800" protocol="http" ttl="120"
but how it works without problems?

How do I access the admin tool?
1. If U needed Admin Web console, so install IIS with ASP .NET 4.x & .NET 4.7 or above
- Enable “HTTP Activation feature” for IIS
8. For change cridentials of Server admin Control open with an assembly tool like “dnSpy” to edit file “\TERA_SERVER\WebApp\bin\WebApp.dll” then expand project tree sections “WebApp.dll > WebApp.ProtoBuf > LoginHelper” find string “if (loginId == "teadmin" && password == "111111111")” and replace Login/Password what U needed, recompile and gtg
9. If U plane use Administrator's options U need launch “IIS Manager” and on it in section “Sites” disable/stop “Default Web Site”
9.1. In “Sites” add website “TERAWebApp” with parameters:
- “Site name” set as “TERAWebApp”
- “Physical path” set as “d:\TERA_SERVER\WebApp”
- in section “Binding” set parameter “Port” as “88”
- all other settings keep by default
9.2. CheckIn “Application pools” add create if not exists application pool “TERAWebApp” with parameters or correct settings for exists like:
- “Application pool” set as “TERAWebApp”
- “.NET CLR version” set as “.NET CLR version v4.0.30319”
- “Managed pipeline mode” set as “Classic”
- all other settings keep by default

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So me check configs and find:
- U not correct default settings in DeploymentConfig.xml as:
Code:
SqlServer useConnectionString="false" server="SERVER" database="ACCOUNT_DB" uid="USER" pwd="PASSWORD" connectionString=""
Code:
APIServer ip="127.0.0.1" port="8800" protocol="http" ttl="120"
but how it works without problems?

I put hsdn's API on the server. I think it bypasses the need for those credentials. Well, this kinda highlights the fact I dont know whether or not the components call the API unauthenticated. You got me there, friend :):

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Yep. Login port is 8080, correct? That might be the problem.

Now it's just:

If you change the ip in the server_info DB, you have to restart everything. For whatever reason it will not take the changes if you do it while the API and everything else is running.
Also in launcher i had to add the ip with port 80.....go figure lol

Attachments

TERA Foundation
Reaction score
Now it's just:

Does the error occur when trying to enter the server or after pressing the Play button?

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So for 92.03, I got the dressing room to work via this post:
https://forum.ragezone.com/f797/92-03-vmware-1198583-post9099348/#post9099348

It involves updating the ProductMarkInfo table in the Planet_2800 db.

It was a lot of trial and error to import stuff above and beyond what @LifeIsAwesome attached to that post. For instance, if you imported the wrong item id the world server wouldn't start. Overall it was a success and by enabling <Propertyname="freeStyleShop"enable="true"/> in AccountTrait.xml, you could apply a costume/accessories to wear.

I'd like to replicate the same for v100; so my question is:

What would be the real source of truth as to what the server would accept as a valid item id? Would it be like StrSheet_Item.xml or something similar?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you change the ip in the server_info DB, you have to restart everything. For whatever reason it will not take the changes if you do it while the API and everything else is running.
Also in launcher i had to add the ip with port 80.....go figure lol

Thanks for the reply. I did restart and adding port 80 made no change, still getting the same error.

TERA Foundation
Reaction score
As for the dressing room, I have ProductMarkInfo with all the costumes. Maybe I will publish this file later (you need to check the identifiers for version 100).

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
So for 92.03, I got the dressing room to work via this post:
https://forum.ragezone.com/f797/92-03-vmware-1198583-post9099348/#post9099348

It involves updating the ProductMarkInfo table in the Planet_2800 db.

It was a lot of trial and error to import stuff above and beyond what @LifeIsAwesome attached to that post. For instance, if you imported the wrong item id the world server wouldn't start. Overall it was a success and by enabling <Propertyname="freeStyleShop"enable="true"/> in AccountTrait.xml, you could apply a costume/accessories to wear.

I'd like to replicate the same for v100; so my question is:

What would be the real source of truth as to what the server would accept as a valid item id? Would it be like StrSheet_Item.xml or something similar?

Source of truth:
Worldserver will crash if you add to the dressing room:
-items which are time limited
-items that are not actual cosmetics but are armor looks changed to fashion
- items that do not exist in the version of the client you use
- items that have other specific / special traits similar to limited time.

Back