Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tera level 100 version

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does the error occur when trying to enter the server or after pressing the Play button?

Upon clicking the play button.
Arbiter and everything is online and ready. This is the output of the API upon logging in to the launcher.
[2022-05-27 07:27:29.118] info: Arbiter: POST /api/GetServerPermission 200 - 0.368 ms
[2022-05-27 07:27:32.855] info: Portal: GET /tera/LauncherMain 200 - 1.488 ms
[2022-05-27 07:27:32.909] info: Portal: GET /tera/LauncherLoginForm 200 - 0.988 ms
[2022-05-27 07:27:33.011] info: Portal: POST /tera/GetAccountInfoByUserNo 200 - 5.302 ms
[2022-05-27 07:27:33.040] info: Portal: GET /public/patch/version.ini 404 - 0.137 ms

When I click PLAY:
[2022-05-27 07:30:29.161] info: Arbiter: POST /api/GetServerPermission 200 - 0.364 ms
[2022-05-27 07:30:32.663] info: Portal: GET /tera/LauncherMaintenanceStatus 200 - 3.778 ms
[2022-05-27 07:30:32.741] info: Portal: GET /tera/ServerList?lang=en 200 - 3.657 ms

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As for the dressing room, I have ProductMarkInfo with all the costumes. Maybe I will publish this file later (you need to check the identifiers for version 100).
Awesome, thank you!

For reference, do you remember if would it be best to match up identifiers via the unpacked DC, or does the info in the server-side datasheet have accurate IDs? I mean, I'd love to just snag the table file from you, but we can't lean on you to do ALL the work :)

Source of truth:
Worldserver will crash if you add to the dressing room:
-items which are time limited
-items that are not actual cosmetics but are armor looks changed to fashion
- items that do not exist in the version of the client you use
- items that have other specific / special traits similar to limited time.

Great answer! I knew about the limited time bit, but the others are news to me. Thank you!

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Yeah i found out the rest by trial and error xD

As for the dressing room, I have ProductMarkInfo with all the costumes. Maybe I will publish this file later (you need to check the identifiers for version 100).

o cool if you do i can add anything that is not there from 100.02 client. I been slowly making a list but a lot of the cosmetics required to be checked in game

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
omg I feel so dumb. hsdn I'm so sorry to have wasted your time.

So for anyone else who may experienced this message:
3b0a4822f71be4cb679a02161c05118f - Tera level 100 version - RaGEZONE Forums

Please make sure you renamed your DC file PROPERLY (no typos ::facepalm here::)
Backtracking my steps, I got to where I was using hsdn 's API and checked the .env file to make sure my region was correct (in my case, EUR) and then I checked the DC file and noticed the R didn't take. So if you're using the EUR font and HSDN's DC file, please make sure your DC file is named "DataCenter_Final_EUR.dat" or your game will not load because the API is saying, "HEY!! We're EUR!! Use that DC!" And the client is saying "WTF IS EUR?? What do we do? Fk it, just close. NO GAME FOR YOU!"

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Odd. Entering the world for the first time, I'm given the "starter" mission to speak with Glennock and get the root, but it puts me in Velika and I can't travel to Stepstone Isle saying restriction level 10. LOL

Reaction score
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Has anyone solved the issue with the Maching Server?

I have been suffering for a couple of days while I think that this is due to DeploymentConfig

I compared from version 92 and version 100 to version 100 this config is much different than on version 92

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Has anyone solved the issue with the Maching Server?

I have been suffering for a couple of days while I think that this is due to DeploymentConfig

I compared from version 92 and version 100 to version 100 this config is much different than on version 92

Yes the config is different as it was re-written for 64bit. Just out of curiosity:

what exactly is happening? You cannot enter matchmaking or you can matchmake but it doesnt take you to the dungeon?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Yes the config is different as it was re-written for 64bit. Just out of curiosity:

what exactly is happening? You cannot enter matchmaking or you can matchmake but it doesnt take you to the dungeon?

problem solved

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello everybody

full Eng client from steam DB tested and working just edit .env to EUR

this from my post on Aion how to download

please use your steam account and password

Video on how to download

you need to download
if you need it

code in the attchment

have fun

or u can if you like your client you can test this DC for your Lang

this

6wLJEui - Tera level 100 version - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
TERA Foundation
Reaction score
If the euro client actually works with TW server, this solves the problems with porting SFX files (we just use the euro client).
But there will still be missing items in the DC, so you will have to edit the it anyway.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
If the euro client actually works with TW server, this solves the problems with porting SFX files (we just use the euro client).
But there will still be missing items in the DC, so you will have to edit the it anyway.
i post the dc files for the client test it

TERA Foundation
Reaction score
In any case, editing DC is not a problem, I made a utility to restore missing items (it works separately from the translation utility).

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So I'm still trying to resolve the issue of newly created accounts spawning in Velika with no way to get to the stepstone isle to complete the beginning missions, saying that you must be level 10. My ContinentData looks fine.

Any suggestions?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So I was up most of the night handpicking through the 92.03 databases and grabbing the relevant tables as insert statements to add to the planetDB for this 100.02 build. I also hand entered my accounts into the accountdb for mysql.

In addition I tryed to hack the client with the media files to English (with the cinematics and sounds for 92.03 (probably a bad idea).

Short is I have this issue with every account now:

subzeros - Tera level 100 version - RaGEZONE Forums

This includes the 'asdfasdf' account in Tya's brilliant VM, which had records I did not touch.

Thinking that my client side media hack was the issue I reverted that and still have the issue. Maybe wishful thinking that this is a client side issue, but I am thinking that would be what triggers it. Any ideas? I did at one point have to revert to a snapshot on the VM so it is likely I messed something up with the API (ini file is in place and configured) or somewhere else. But I don't see it.

Additional info, registration through hsdn's awesome launcher also fails with a "passwd must be alphanumeric" error. Problem is it is (and a very complex passwd). So something is not working I just don't get what I would have missed.

Any clue as to why I would get this and where to look? After spending 4+ hours building a 8000 line long sql file full of inserts I dont want to have to revert all of it if possible. Or is that even it. Guess the question is why would would it say Blocked (I found some code in the API js somewhere, but wasnt clear why this would happen (I.E. Return code from something, etc...) Thanks in advance if anyone has an idea as to why this "Account is Blocked" would happen.

TERA Foundation
Reaction score
So I'm still trying to resolve the issue of newly created accounts spawning in Velika with no way to get to the stepstone isle to complete the beginning missions, saying that you must be level 10. My ContinentData looks fine.

Any suggestions?

Try this
This is my CreateCharData.xml, place it to your Datasheet folder on the server. The default CreateCharData may be bugged.
I note that my file excludes the tutorial isle quests (it has already been completed on character creation).

Short is I have this issue with every account now:
subzeros - Tera level 100 version - RaGEZONE Forums
Check the field permission in the table account_info. It need set to 0.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Try this
This is my CreateCharData.xml, place it to your Datasheet folder on the server. The default CreateCharData may be bugged.
I note that my file excludes the tutorial isle quests (it has already been completed on character creation).

Check the field permission in the table account_info. It need set to 0.

Ah, I did change that to 33 to give GM, was that the wrong place? Will revert it back and check, but want to try to get GM for some of those account, running off to look maybe I used the wrong field?

Back