Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tera level 100 version

Reaction score
I wonder if theirs an easy way to add it into all vanguards, the IOD ones ive got doesn't seem to have the VIP reward even after uncommenting the ones you suggested.

You need to manually add it, ex

subzeros - Tera level 100 version - RaGEZONE Forums

Result

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So I was able to assign my guild a skycastle with the /@assign_floating_castle command, but the assets arent there like in 92.03. I have no actual question, since I havent gone down the rabbit hole yet. But here's a screenshot for the hell of it! :)

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
I wonder if theirs an easy way to add it into all vanguards, the IOD ones ive got doesn't seem to have the VIP reward even after uncommenting the ones you suggested.
Sorry, the commented out one is for the battlefield VG's. I was going to upload the modified XML once I finished testing it out. But as per argeus99's post, you need to add that to the other VG's in the file (no easy way since the specific VG's aren't documented well in that file). I'm also not sure if folks want the original EME experience (in which I cannot remember all of the different ways reward points could be earned). All of the IoD bam ones can be found searching for the token ID's I mentioned in the original post or if you hang on for a few days, I should have an XML of it available for download.

So I was able to assign my guild a skycastle with the /@assign_floating_castle command, but the assets arent there like in 92.03. I have no actual question, since I havent gone down the rabbit hole yet. But here's a screenshot for the hell of it! :)

I was going to go down that rabbit hole since I wanted to try to replace the default sky castle look with varying grades. I see you went a little bit further with the guild assigning command. And did they actually remove the assets (which is why they no longer display despite the setting in FloatingCastle.xml still being set to true)? That would be mind blowing since Bluehole has been the king of leaving so much assets abandoned in place (plus it makes no sense since Nakatam Tower is still there and utilizes those same assets plus the the top and wings).

Speaking of removed assets, they did remove the old Island of Dawn ones from the ATW art package (ugh!!!!) with v97 (64-bit upgrade). So I've been trying to get the assets from v115 for the Island of Glowing Dawn instance to work in place of the ATW_Death ones to get back the classic look, and am hitting a dead end (I thought we could have our cake, and eat it too....)

Edit: the assets still seem to be in place for the sky castles in each zone. The following is the Velika sky castle asset (seems like something else is disabling their loading in 100.02 since "true" is set for both the FloatingSkycastle.xml on the server, and in the DC).

VK-Floating-Castle.PNG - Tera level 100 version - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok those of you who are creating Guilds, please tell me WHICH MSSQL Server version you're using. I did stumble across an error that didn't appear in the console and I missed in my initial scan of the logs.

Reaction score
Using SQL Server 2019 Enterprise here. Going to downgrade to 2017

Thank you for the quick reply

no matter what MS SQL server U Use, first time it was MS SQL 2008, but MS SQL 2017 supports MS Windows 2012R2 and MS Windows 2012R2 no need activation and can work years and years in trial mode...

So possible you's problem in other side...

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
hi, although this question is stupid, I still want to ask, is this the format of encapsulating dat?

novadrop-dc\novadrop-dc repack DataCenter_Final_RUS DataCenter_Final_RUS.dat --compression Optimal --decryption-key 1C01C904FF76FF06C211187E197B5716 --decryption-iv 396C342C52A0C12D511DD0209F90CA7D

I encapsulate according to the tool's knowledge, but always error
I was able to repack an existing DC with the following (note that smallestsize setting for compression in my test didn't yield the expected results since it's not compressing anywhere close to the original which is around 58MB; I shaved off only 2MB from the original 114MB file):

novadrop-dc\novadrop-dc repack --decryption-key 1C01C904FF76FF06C211187E197B5716 --decryption-iv 396C342C52A0C12D511DD0209F90CA7D DataCenter_Final_EUR-20220530.dat --encryption-key 1C01C904FF76FF06C211187E197B5716 --encryption-iv 396C342C52A0C12D511DD0209F90CA7D --compression SmallestSize DataCenter_Final_EUR.dat

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was able to repack an existing DC with the following (note that smallestsize setting for compression in my test didn't yield the expected results since it's not compressing anywhere close to the original which is around 58MB; I shaved off only 2MB from the original 114MB file):

novadrop-dc\novadrop-dc repack --decryption-key 1C01C904FF76FF06C211187E197B5716 --decryption-iv 396C342C52A0C12D511DD0209F90CA7D DataCenter_Final_EUR-20220530.dat --encryption-key 1C01C904FF76FF06C211187E197B5716 --encryption-iv 396C342C52A0C12D511DD0209F90CA7D --compression SmallestSize DataCenter_Final_EUR.dat

The compression is working as intended, the issue is that the repack actually duplicate data into the DC afaik, but won't cause any bugs either, just makes the files bigger.

Reaction score
@Murasama @gnomesenpai I just play with it and..

All vanguard types gives now VIP Reward Exp

The EventMatching.xml have the following types

SoloDungeon, Field, Dungeon and Battleground

Also changed the Vanguard daily and weekly rewards to complete crystalbind, superior recovery potable and multi nostrum

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Ok those of you who are creating Guilds, please tell me WHICH MSSQL Server version you're using. I did stumble across an error that didn't appear in the console and I missed in my initial scan of the logs.
Just wanted to add another data point for the problem you are encountering with guild creation (I finally was able to test to see if it could be replicated here). I haven't done anything yet with migrating 92.03 data to 100.02 (am leaving that for last). So two accounts with fresh first time characters. This is using tya0411's VM so I believe it is MSSQL Server 2019. No problems creating a guild here either.

@Murasama @gnomesenpai I just play with it and..

All vanguard types have gives now VIP Reward Exp

The EventMatching.xml have the following types

SoloDungeon, Field, Dungeon and Battleground

Also changed the Vanguard daily and weekly rewards to complete crystalbind, superior recovery potable and multi nostrum

Thank you so much for getting ahead of this for me! You are so awesome!

The compression is working as intended, the issue is that the repack actually duplicate data into the DC afaik, but won't cause any bugs either, just makes the files bigger.
Thanks for the 411 about the compression!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is anyone else getting the purple text spam in World Console

Code:
DungeonManager ?? ?? ??: ?? 3029 open, ?? ?? ??: 0
Only 3029 is just one of the lines, it's different numbers each time. Can't tell if that's normal or not

Also, there's a whole bunch of spam of:
Code:
!!!!! Failed get random spawn pos/dir in huntingzone[43], terrirotry[4300106], npc 4 {invalid terrain]

Only, that's just one of the lines, it's a bunch of lines with a different territory number and npc number each line.

Reaction score
Is anyone else getting the purple text spam in World Console

Code:
DungeonManager ?? ?? ??: ?? 3029 open, ?? ?? ??: 0
Only 3029 is just one of the lines, it's different numbers each time. Can't tell if that's normal or not

Also, there's a whole bunch of spam of:
Code:
!!!!! Failed get random spawn pos/dir in huntingzone[43], terrirotry[4300106], npc 4 {invalid terrain]

Only, that's just one of the lines, it's a bunch of lines with a different territory number and npc number each line.

I got those msgs too

About 3029 seems to be Antaroth's Abyss HM Guide

Here's a DG with their ID

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just wanted to add another data point for the problem you are encountering with guild creation (I finally was able to test to see if it could be replicated here). I haven't done anything yet with migrating 92.03 data to 100.02 (am leaving that for last). So two accounts with fresh first time characters. This is using tya0411's VM so I believe it is MSSQL Server 2019. No problems creating a guild here either.

Edit: As another Datapoint, Guild creation works after a DB restore

I created a guild on my server which is also using tya0411's VM and it worked. My PlanetDB was backed up and restored from 92.03 and my original guild was there as well. So both data restore with a guild and after the fact creation of the guild with test users and it worked. Seems to work well, not sure why @TheWyattParker's is not working very weird. Cant seem to duplicate it here as well.

Last edited:
Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Any ideas what this specifically means ?

Continent load time[24]
[mTerritoryTemplates->mTerritoryPosInfo.mTerritoryPosVec.size() > 0] hzid=181, territoryId=20400005

Thats where my world server crashes after enabling some dungeons.

Edit:

For testing the dungeons one by one, do i need to restart everything or just world server and dungeons servers are enough?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok so after a few troubleshooting steps, I finally was able to create a Guild, however, name formatting is leaving us confused
I'm just using these names as an example:

* EnchantedWarriors = That isn't an acceptable Guild name
* Enchanted Warriors = No response from the game, nothing, no one gets a message at all.
* ttttttttttttttttttttt = I got a notice that my party members received confirmation for Guild Creation and guild was created successfully.

I'd also like to point out that it took me downgrading to MSSQL Server 2017 Dev from SQL 2019 Enterprise to get this far.

So this is progress, lol however, it leaves us with more questions.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Silly Question, Has anyone been able to get the Client settings (UI Size and placement) to save? As I understand it, this gets saved to the server, but I could be wrong and cant find where that works. Not a big deal but trying to figure out how to get this to save so the placement sticks. Or is this a client side issue and I am being dense ;-) ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did you maybe have a go at why some teleport options arent working after clicking them? I havent found a solution for that yet ;/

I had this issue when attempting to enable MCHM, but I managed to fix it.
I'll leave here the Datasheet and DC files for anyone interested:
Also my repo with all the changes to enable it:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back