Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tera level 100 version

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You should be able to do it accessing this url "http://[WEBAPP_URL]/item/BuyMenuListManage.aspx" on the webapp and selecting the menu "315"
Oh! this was exactly what I wanted!
It was very helpful.Thank you.:lol:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
everything just needs a key to open if you look here and they are working lol

key id

descriptions can be copied from other regions and redone

and you can also just add the keys to the drop of monsters and that's it

I see where I can change the name:

Code:
<ItemBag id="1" bagName="51~70렙" probability="0.303" wValue="1" backLock="">      <Item templateId="221212" name="행운의 상자" min="1" max="1" probability="1" />    </ItemBag>  </Compensation>  <Compensation minLevel="41" maxLevel="50">    <ItemBag id="1" bagName="41~50렙" probability="0.200" wValue="1" backLock="">      <Item templateId="221212" name="행운의 상자" min="1" max="1" probability="1" />    </ItemBag>  </Compensation>  <Compensation minLevel="31" maxLevel="40">    <ItemBag id="1" bagName="31~40렙" probability="0.223" wValue="1" backLock="">      <Item templateId="221212" name="행운의 상자" min="1" max="1" probability="1" />    </ItemBag>  </Compensation>  <Compensation minLevel="21" maxLevel="30">    <ItemBag id="1" bagName="21~30렙" probability="0.206" wValue="1" backLock="">      <Item templateId="221212" name="행운의 상자" min="1" max="1" probability="1" />    </ItemBag>  </Compensation>  <Compensation minLevel="11" maxLevel="20">    <ItemBag id="1" bagName="11~20렙" probability="0.259" wValue="1" backLock="">      <Item templateId="221212" name="행운의 상자" min="1" max="1" probability="1" />    </ItemBag>  </Compensation>  <Compensation minLevel="1" maxLevel="10">    <ItemBag id="1" bagName="1~10렙" probability="0.266" wValue="1" backLock="">      <Item templateId="221212" name="행운의 상자" min="1" max="1" probability="1" />    </ItemBag>

But I don't see Description. Where are item descriptions changed?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I see where I can change the name:

Code:
<ItemBag id="1" bagName="51~70렙" probability="0.303" wValue="1" backLock="">      <Item templateId="221212" name="행운의 상자" min="1" max="1" probability="1" />    </ItemBag>  </Compensation>  <Compensation minLevel="41" maxLevel="50">    <ItemBag id="1" bagName="41~50렙" probability="0.200" wValue="1" backLock="">      <Item templateId="221212" name="행운의 상자" min="1" max="1" probability="1" />    </ItemBag>  </Compensation>  <Compensation minLevel="31" maxLevel="40">    <ItemBag id="1" bagName="31~40렙" probability="0.223" wValue="1" backLock="">      <Item templateId="221212" name="행운의 상자" min="1" max="1" probability="1" />    </ItemBag>  </Compensation>  <Compensation minLevel="21" maxLevel="30">    <ItemBag id="1" bagName="21~30렙" probability="0.206" wValue="1" backLock="">      <Item templateId="221212" name="행운의 상자" min="1" max="1" probability="1" />    </ItemBag>  </Compensation>  <Compensation minLevel="11" maxLevel="20">    <ItemBag id="1" bagName="11~20렙" probability="0.259" wValue="1" backLock="">      <Item templateId="221212" name="행운의 상자" min="1" max="1" probability="1" />    </ItemBag>  </Compensation>  <Compensation minLevel="1" maxLevel="10">    <ItemBag id="1" bagName="1~10렙" probability="0.266" wValue="1" backLock="">      <Item templateId="221212" name="행운의 상자" min="1" max="1" probability="1" />    </ItemBag>

But I don't see Description. Where are item descriptions changed?

You need to open and edit the client's DC file and change the corresponding item in StrSheet_Item\StrSheet_Item-9.xml
search word
Code:
<String id="221212" string="上鎖的閃耀箱子"

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You need to open and edit the client's DC file and change the corresponding item in StrSheet_Item\StrSheet_Item-9.xml
search word
Code:
<String id="221212" string="上鎖的閃耀箱子"

Yikes. Using the steam client download from earlier in the thread. Alright, thanks :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What have you guys done to find items that are not in teralore DB? Such as this forgeheart token? Is there a way to trace the location of this NPC's menu?

jJMkqcA - Tera level 100 version - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
TERA Foundation
Reaction score
What have you guys done to find items that are not in teralore DB? Such as this forgeheart token? Is there a way to trace the location of this NPC's menu?

jJMkqcA - Tera level 100 version - RaGEZONE Forums

This is a BuyMenu id="1021" in file BuyMenuData.xml.
vpN7vh - Tera level 100 version - RaGEZONE Forums
You can sell items for gold by removing the attribute needMedalItemId="207299".

The title of menu is a stringed="3000" (check StrSheet_BuyMenu in client DC).
rGiC8xb - Tera level 100 version - RaGEZONE Forums
You can specify any value in stringed to display a different title from the file.
Also you can add more sections to the menu by adding the <ItemList ...> element.

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Set a date first but not that far ..like 1~5 years

Then do the following steps to add the rewards

subzeros - Tera level 100 version - RaGEZONE Forums

I can't get mine to trigger. Only set out a week, and changed the time to 2200 (which was my server time I think....) I have tried in the past. and current, and set the reset to close to now, or 0:00 and no matter what it does not trigger. Maybe I need to wait longer? Or restart. Just curious did it trigger right away (or close to it) in your build?

Reaction score
I can't get mine to trigger. Only set out a week, and changed the time to 2200 (which was my server time I think....) I have tried in the past. and current, and set the reset to close to now, or 0:00 and no matter what it does not trigger. Maybe I need to wait longer? Or restart. Just curious did it trigger right away (or close to it) in your build?

Do you mean there's no pop-up to add the rewards?

@hsdn

Regarding the last update of nova-dc

There's xsd files for StrSheet_Election and StrSheet_General but actually those folders doesn't appears when the unpacking process finish, it's a kind of error or is an intended behavior?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you mean there's no pop-up to add the rewards?

No, it pops up to add the rewards just fine, and I add them (and they are showing up in the pic) but I never see them in the game come in via mail, after login. Have waited 12 hours. I did change the time and reset to closer till the time in case it was waiting till midnight server time. but nothing yet.

Not a big deal really just not sure why I am not seeing them come in.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No, it pops up to add the rewards just fine, and I add them (and they are showing up in the pic) but I never see them in the game come in via mail, after login. Have waited 12 hours. I did change the time and reset to closer till the time in case it was waiting till midnight server time. but nothing yet.

Not a big deal really just not sure why I am not seeing them come in.

In my case it is just a time sync issue (meaning the time zone vs where I am at confused me a bit). With that said I was sure I set it to some reasonable time but I think it was about 24 hours out and reset at midnight. In the end it works though. I would just set it out a day or so as the time difference can cause issue.

It won't let me claim it.....yet, but that happens and usually it lets me claim it hours later. It also skiped the first day (Time offset likely, probably better to put it in a day or so in advance I guess). Again a time offset issue I have yet to dig into. When it bugs me enough I suppose I will try to put the time on my TZ, but for now its fine.

TLDR: Mischief Managed, it works for me.

In trying to set mine up, I just get "FAIL" as status.

I had a similar issue. First time was because I forgot to click update and there was nothing to give) or something like that. The real fix though for the other time it would not work was that I had some items in the list it didn't like I think. I tried different items and it suddenly worked.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone could get shinra working? tried to download older version from commits, around november and added the protocol for this patch, but then i get a crash

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
In my case it is just a time sync issue (meaning the time zone vs where I am at confused me a bit). With that said I was sure I set it to some reasonable time but I think it was about 24 hours out and reset at midnight. In the end it works though. I would just set it out a day or so as the time difference can cause issue.

It won't let me claim it.....yet, but that happens and usually it lets me claim it hours later. It also skiped the first day (Time offset likely, probably better to put it in a day or so in advance I guess). Again a time offset issue I have yet to dig into. When it bugs me enough I suppose I will try to put the time on my TZ, but for now its fine.

TLDR: Mischief Managed, it works for me.

I had a similar issue. First time was because I forgot to click update and there was nothing to give) or something like that. The real fix though for the other time it would not work was that I had some items in the list it didn't like I think. I tried different items and it suddenly worked.

I can't even get to the rewards setting. I fill in the time, update, then write a comment and such, but this is all i get:
b0de29092504b7dd8d9024c9f663d072 - Tera level 100 version - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This Console.zip is version 92.03 hook.dll.Could you please edit it to work on the 100.2 version Arbiter Server?Or can I get a 100.2 version of HookDll.dll source?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This Console.zip is version 92.03 hook.dll.Could you please edit it to work on the 100.2 version Arbiter Server?Or can I get a 100.2 version of HookDll.dll source?

What exactly are you trying to do? There is no 100.2 version for this. (to my knowledge at least) It was intended for 92.03

Back