Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tera level 100 version

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I have a small question about this version, is it stable for solo play? Do dungeons work?

Yes everything works so far, for solo you'll need to tweak bosses stats or ur players one, it's up to you really, u can do w.e u want, everything can be configured through xmls

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I change the "Welcome to TERA. Visit gameforge for all the latest news" login message? Can't seem to find this setting.

Reaction score
If there is a HookDll source, I want to implement it the same way as 92.03. If not, I hope there is someone who can modify the HookDll file and process it the same as the 100 version.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Latest Shinra works fine for me. Protocol used:

Hmm, connection does not seem to be establishing for me only log in error.log

Code:
[23] ERROR Data.BasicTeraData [(null)] - DiscordRPC logged error:Cannot Invoke client when AutomaticallyInvokeEvents has been set.

TERA Foundation
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Hmm, connection does not seem to be establishing for me only log in error.log

You add your server IP to resources\data\servers.txt file?

I test on this Shinra:
Also you can try my fork for patch 92:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
a couple of days have passed and my api refused and now an error comes out although I launched api ?????

subzeros - Tera level 100 version - RaGEZONE Forums

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I change the "Welcome to TERA. Visit gameforge for all the latest news" login message? Can't seem to find this setting.
StrSheet_SystemMessage.xml in the Datacenter. You'll also want to remove the tera-europe.com URL for the play responsibly message (which displays every hour in the system tab) unless the setting is disabled (it's in one the server setting XML's)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You add your server IP to resources\data\servers.txt file?

I test on this Shinra:
Also you can try my fork for patch 92:

Yup works now also had to enable ncap on detection settings as raw sockets did not work. Thanks for the help

TERA Foundation
[VIP] Member
Reaction score

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Here's some QoL changes:

Datasheets/WorldData.xml (and WorldData in the Datacenter):

<AutoLogout autoLogoutTimeInLobby="7200" autoLogoutTimeInWorld="604800" /> to increase the AFK timer
<BookmarkTeleport maxTeleportPosCount="40" /> to increase the amount of entries that can be saved in the Travel Journal (server side configuration has a list of locations that are not allowed to be saved)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Some dungeons still with the map broken, need to investigate more

Not sure if you already managed to fix it for The Abscess, but here it is:
Changed files:
Changeset from my repo:

Mini map and teleportal working for 9511 The Abscess (7 man raid) and 9611 The Abscess (Hard).

Some of these files also contains changes from enabling MCHM.

---
Another topic, did anyone already try to replace a boss encounter in a dungeon?
My goal is to repurpose some old unused dungeons with something more interesting.

PHZJfar - Tera level 100 version - RaGEZONE Forums
I managed to put Meldita as the first boss of MCHM just for testing purposes, but the AI is all messed up. I guess it has something to do with how the skills and npcdata are grouped by hunting zones, so the IDs for Skills, Effects, and AI are either missing or used by something else.

If anyone has a tip on how to do it, I'll be grateful.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello Is there a command to create t-cat with gm command? How can I purchase items from the t-cat store? And how to open a tera shop?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello Is there a command to create t-cat with gm command? How can I purchase items from the t-cat store? And how to open a tera shop?

If you set qaServer to 'true' in DeploymentConfig.xml you can use the following command to spawn tikats (known as federation bills in-game)

/@makeitem 139005 # - Replace # with the amount you want.

I believe you can also spawn them with the WebApp but I haven't messed around with that yet so maybe someone else can chime in.

You can also add more items to the Tikat Shop by adding them to BuyList.xml & ItemMedalExchange.xml. More on that here: https://forum.ragezone.com/f798/92-03-enable-edit-tikat-1200695/

As for the TERA Shop, that does not work but it's not really needed anymore since you can just add whatever you want to the Tikat Shop.

For outfits/accessories/etc we have the Dressing Room which was fixed thanks to @hsdn. Link: https://forum.ragezone.com/f797/tera-level-100-version-1205489/index26.html#post9127610

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Anyone figure out how to enter battlegrounds do you need to other chars? Or can one char enter?

Back