Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tera level 100 version

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Version 2 of Dungeon fix for 100.02

This version enables most dungeons and their respective maps/hp bars, teleporters, map markers and add the teleport scrolls on npcs.

Check DungeonConstraint.xml for more info on enabled dungeons.

Notes: Map still broken on some dungeons.
The client will crash if you enable too many dungeons on DungeonMatching.xml

Instructions: Remember to make a BACKUP
1) Download the files
Copy files inside Datasheet folder to server Bin\Datasheet (Restart server)
Use the DC included or copy files inside DataCenter_Final_EUR folder to your Unpacked DC folder and build the DC using novadrop

Thanks for your work on the dungeons Junior!

Seems like the DA teleport is missing:
DA Teleportal Missin - Tera level 100 version - RaGEZONE Forums

I added all the dungeon teleport scrolls that were missing from the BuyList.xml (CS, CSH, SCH, DA). AQ is also missing but I could not find an itemID for it, does it exist?

I also fully google translated BuyList.xml and added item notes for the adds and some general notes to help find merchants.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Update Tera Client Splash

1. Go to S1Game\Splash in Client directory
2. Edit Splash.bmp with a preferred editor. In my case I used photoshop. Note that the editor of choice needs to keep the BMPVersion to Windows V3. For example, use something like an image metadata checker to validate changes. Can see BMPVersion is set to Windows V3 and BitDepth set to 32 in the example below.

3. Save and restart the client. Ignore lazy masking and shrunk image posted the full image below.

Credits to the respective artists.

Full Image:

Other cool splash pages from the past.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks for your work on the dungeons Junior!

Seems like the DA teleport is missing:
View attachment 171830

I added all the dungeon teleport scrolls that were missing from the BuyList.xml (CS, CSH, SCH, DA). AQ is also missing but I could not find an itemID for it, does it exist?

I also fully google translated BuyList.xml and added item notes for the adds and some general notes to help find merchants.

1: DA teleportal only appears after completing the DA history quest [Important - 464] The Azart Commander
2:Teleport scrolls for Exodor dungeons are sold by exodor merchants, and AQ scroll are called Verrak Fortress

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello

I finally got the game working thanks to argeus99.

But I want to know the following:

The game is complete that is to say that it is not missing quests ?

The game has all the dungeons ?

Do all the teleports work?

Are there any bugs in the textures?

Is it possible to use mods to modify the clothes of the characters or remove the censorship of the characters?

Does anyone have mods that work to modify character clothing?

What tool (program) do you use to modify the game or add mods?

I've been struggling for several days to get the game to work and finally got it to work.And now I am out of date on this topic the current state of the game what is missing and what I can do and what I can't do.

I have been reading the forum posts and it seems that they keep modifying the game with new files but there are many and I don't know which file works best or is working.

Can you help me with these doubts and if you have the files to improve or fix the game can you share the files (links) with me ?

I thank you for your help :laugh:

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
The dungeons have no loot

地牢没有战利品

The dungeons have no loot

Which dungeons specifically? It is possible that loot for dungeons that were inactive is disabled because...well they werent active. If thats the case you can look up the dungeon compensation files and enable them.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone know where to edit vanguard request rewards and daily/weekly bonuses please ?

Thanks!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you, and is there any way how to increase Npc/Mob view range ? So I could see them from a bigger distance ? I know this might have huge performance impacts but I would like to try it, if anyone knows how to do it.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Thank you, and is there any way how to increase Npc/Mob view range ? So I could see them from a bigger distance ? I know this might have huge performance impacts but I would like to try it, if anyone knows how to do it.

Wouldnt that be something client side? Since server generates the NPC's at fixed locations so i assume somewhere in the client config or DC.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh I'm late, can I have a link to load the server file and client of version 100? I'm missing a lot.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
具体是哪些地牢?可能会禁用未激活的地牢的战利品,因为……好吧,它们没有激活。如果是这种情况,您可以查找地下城补偿文件并启用它们。
In fact, many dungeons have no loot

How do I start, compensate

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

是的,我们都明白这一点,但我需要一个地牢名称来检查它是否真实,然后检查是否有任何战利品被禁用。
如果没有人知道你的意思是什么地牢,那么你一直说“我没有战利品”将无济于事,所以我们需要地牢名称。
[/引用]

Macellarius Catacombs
Red Refuge

There's no equipment in these dungeons, just medicine

Macellarius Catacombs

是的,我们都知道这一点,但我需要牢牢地来检查它是否真实,然后检查是否有任何战利品被点燃。
如果没有人知道你的英文是什么地牢,那么你一直说“我没有战利品”将无济于事,所以我们需要地牢的名字。
[/引用]

Macellarius 地下墓穴
红色避难所

这些地牢里没有装备,只有药

Macellarius 地下墓穴
[/引用]

My version is 100.02

是的,我们都明白这一点,但我需要一个地牢名称来检查它是否真实,然后检查是否有任何战利品被禁用。
如果没有人知道你的意思是什么地牢,那么你一直说“我没有战利品”将无济于事,所以我们需要地牢名称。
[/引用]

Please help me

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score

Please help me

Macellarius Catacombs was changed and no longer drops gear. It is meant as a leveling dungeon for players and drops EXP potions and a chance for a random Oneset Mask drop. It no longer drops any gear or glyph boxes. Its main purpose is EXP and to level to level 70.
The dungeon was removed 1-2 patches later.

Back