Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tera level 100 version

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have also run into a problem with the implementation of the dressing room. Unfortunately, I do not have Navicat so I am stuck with either SQL Server Management Studio or HeidiSQL, neither of them seem to make it simple to import an xml directly into a table (of course I could be overlooking something here).

In any case, to work around this I exported the xml to excel, concatenated the columns into a query and have entries into the ProductMarkInfo table in planet_DB (don't have everything input yet but decided I would try with just a few entries before I wasted too much time). But with a server restart it still shows nothing in the dressing room. Any ideas?

Is there something as simple as a true statement I missed to activate the dressing room?

Awhile back @S37uP!Update converted the Navicat query to work with SSMS.

These should work for you:
https://forum.ragezone.com/f797/tera-level-100-version-1205489/index30.html#post9127794

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Awhile back @S37uP!Update converted the Navicat query to work with SSMS.

These should work for you:
https://forum.ragezone.com/f797/tera-level-100-version-1205489/index30.html#post9127794

Oh geez, didn't realize the work had already been done! Was starting to work on it, you saved me lol thanks. And thanks @S37uP!Update.

Does a certain amount of entries have to be in the database for it to start working? I had a few manual entries and it still wasn't showing anything, but once the full database was populated it looks like it is working properly.

Is there a way to change the purchase type to vanguard credits, fashion coupons, etc?

In the ProductMarkInfo.xml, if you change the "saleType" value from 0, will this change the currency type?

Capture7 - Tera level 100 version - RaGEZONE Forums
It is showing 0 by all the items, what does this number represent? (maybe my vanguard?)

It also doesn't display the amount of tikat to purchase. I realize it is 5000, as that is what it calls out in the xml, but is there a way to see this in the dressing room itself?

Thanks to hsdn again for the release!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Oh geez, didn't realize the work had already been done! Was starting to work on it, you saved me lol thanks. And thanks @S37uP!Update.

Does a certain amount of entries have to be in the database for it to start working? I had a few manual entries and it still wasn't showing anything, but once the full database was populated it looks like it is working properly.

Is there a way to change the purchase type to vanguard credits, fashion coupons, etc?

In the ProductMarkInfo.xml, if you change the "saleType" value from 0, will this change the currency type?

View attachment 171846
It is showing 0 by all the items, what does this number represent? (maybe my vanguard?)

It also doesn't display the amount of tikat to purchase. I realize it is 5000, as that is what it calls out in the xml, but is there a way to see this in the dressing room itself?

Thanks to hsdn again for the release!

In order to see the tikat values you need to modify the DataCenter file of the client like in the instruction post from hsdn says:

UPD: For the correct displaying of Tikats in the Dressing Room, you need to edit the client DC file StyleShopSetting-00000.xml, by setting the following values:
Code:
<UseNPCGuildPoint enable="false" iconId="0" />
<UseTcat enable="true" iconId="1" />

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Everyone, please tell me how to modify the loot dropped by the boss

You look for the NPC id, then you look it up in compensationdata files and there you will see the loot.
Alternatively if the boss currently drops some specific item that no other boss drops, you can try searching for that item id in the compensationdata files.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
您查找 NPC id,然后在补偿数据文件中查找它,您将在其中看到战利品。
或者,如果 Boss 当前掉落了其他 Boss 没有掉落的特定物品,您可以尝试在补偿数据文件中搜索该物品 id。

Thank you.

您查找 NPC id,然后在补偿数据文件中查找它,您将在其中看到战利品。
或者,如果 Boss 当前掉落了其他 Boss 没有掉落的特定物品,您可以尝试在补偿数据文件中搜索该物品 id。

Please tell me why my dungeon teleport doesn't work

I'm pretty sure I've started PartyMatching

subzeros - Tera level 100 version - RaGEZONE Forums

I'm pretty sure I've started

大家请告诉我,地牢传送,为什么不工作

我确定我已经开始了,PartyMatching服务器

subzeros - Tera level 100 version - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Updated EUR/RUS 100.02 DC translation:

• Translated strings of some items (includes RU VIP panel on EUR DC).
  • Translated strings in StrSheet_VIPBenefit and StrSheet_VIPMail, includes VIP skills for RUS DC (VIP system).
  • Translated StrSheet_Report, StrSheet_InGameStore and StrSheet_Creature (Giga Kuma).
  • Some EUR subtitles fixes (68 and 102, related to https://forum.ragezone.com/f797/tera-level-100-version-1205489-post9126977/#post9126977).
  • Added AbuseLetterList (profanity check database).

Your efforts are really amazing for this community. Is that latest DC version for EUR ? I saw novadc got some updates but this one from 3 weeks ago.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Your efforts are really amazing for this community. Is that latest DC version for EUR ? I saw novadc got some updates but this one from 3 weeks ago.

If you are referring to an English DC, we kinda dropped translations since we found out the official gameforge client for version 100.02 works. So no need to focus on translations to EN.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh I am kinda confused I thought we still need some translated files for like missing lines in that client. And I saw juniordark's DC so it seems that one for only enable old dungeons.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Oh I am kinda confused I thought we still need some translated files for like missing lines in that client. And I saw juniordark's DC so it seems that one for only enable old dungeons.

You need juniordarks dc + dungeon files to enable the old dungeons or you use the DC files provided by him and you pack your own DC (he is using the original EUR dc)

You can use the translated one if you want to have some extra item names that were mainly KR / TW exclusive.

Reaction score
You need juniordarks dc + dungeon files to enable the old dungeons or you use the DC files provided by him and you pack your own DC (he is using the original EUR dc)

You can use the translated one if you want to have some extra item names that were mainly KR / TW exclusive.

Can you share the translated file for GF EU Client? I need that just to get the Item Names that's been already added so i can continue from there with item translation.
I actually need only the item names files so i can add them in my DC where i've already done some changes.
Thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Works well! Does anybody know if it's possible to split up the bin's upon multiple machines pointing back to the arbiter and mssql server? Like for example having the main world server, arbiter, topography on one vm and the dungeon servers on a another vm?

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
How activate craft in game?
My from time 92.03 can't do it on main account, or need something?

what do you mean activate craft? Crafting works. But if i am not mistaking you need a certain character level to unlock it (i think you need to be level 50?)

Back