Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tera level 100 version

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does someone know how to encrypt the DataCenter files?
I decrypted them with novadrop and made some changes, now I don't know how to get them back into the respective .dat file.

9TuF2Hq - Tera level 100 version - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does someone know how to encrypt the DataCenter files?
I decrypted them with novadrop and made some changes, now I don't know how to get them back into the respective .dat file.

9TuF2Hq - Tera level 100 version - RaGEZONE Forums

Check it out here, I made scripts to automate some things with novadrop respectively pack.sh and unpack.sh :

Attachments

Reaction score
While i still looking in how to add the original teleportal, here's a workaround for add the teleport entries of Kelsaik Raid,

subzeros - Tera level 100 version - RaGEZONE Forums

(make a backup first)

(make a backup first)

Anyone managed to add the Sirjuka Teleportal? it can be added but for some reason it insta disappears (with gm panel)

Last edited:
Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
While i still looking in how to add the original teleportal, here's a workaround to add the teleport entries of Kelsaik Raid,

(make a backup first)

(make a backup first)

Anyone managed to add the Sirjuka Teleportal? it can be added but for some reason it insta disappears (with gm panel)

Have you tried manually enabling this?
<!--TeleportList id="721451">
<Teleport uniqueId="7214511" desc="실유카 회랑" stringId="@rgn:9096001" continentId="9096" pos="-3253,-155327,6045" dir="" distance="10"/>
</TeleportList-->

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone fix this bug that TERA has:

Since a long time this bug has existed in TERA Online game. And I thought that this version of TERA would not have the same bug and surprise if it has the same bug.

The bug is the following and it is in the graphics settings of TERA:

When I set the graphics to maximum and hit the apply button the changes and settings I have made are applied but a few seconds later the graphics are lowered again without me having done anything or without having activated any setting that automatically lowers the graphics for me.

The graphics are automatically adjusted and it makes the visual quality of the game much worse making the game look blurry.

I have a good computer with WINDOWS 10 a NVIDIA RTX 16 RAM video card.

Can anyone troubleshoot this error please and thank you.

In the first image I have applied the graphics settings to the maximum.

In the second image the graphics settings went down by themselves after a few seconds.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
While i still looking in how to add the original teleportal, here's a workaround for add the teleport entries of Kelsaik Raid,

(make a backup first)

(make a backup first)

What's the difference with this and the original teleportal I didn't get it.

Reaction score
What's the difference with this and the original teleportal I didn't get it.

Back to the days when KN Raid existed, there was a separate teleportal alongside the Kelsaik NM/HM teleportal

Difference? only the place, with this workaround it supply the needs of that old teleportal while i discover how to recover the original one

Since a long time this bug has existed in TERA Online game. And I thought that this version of TERA would not have the same bug and surprise if it has the same bug.

When I set the graphics to maximum and hit the apply button the changes and settings I have made are applied but a few seconds later the graphics are lowered again without me having done anything or without having activated any setting that automatically lowers the graphics for me.

The graphics are automatically adjusted and it makes the visual quality of the game much worse making the game look blurry.

In the second image the graphics settings went down by themselves after a few seconds.

I have RTX too and don't have that kind of issue, i even tried opening 3 clients simultaneously and its working without problems

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score

There is nobug, but the game does have 2 options for auto-optimizng the game depending on whats happening.
1st option is a checkbox under the gampleay settings at the bottom.
2nd option is the real-time optimization in the graphic settings.

If you do not turn both of them off the game will automatically lower / reconfigure your graphic settings in certain zones and areas.
If that does not fix your issue, then you have to make adjustments in the engine and systemsettings files of the client.

Yeah, i mean the teleportal itself at Allemantheia

i might be mixing something up but....did Sirjuka Gallery have its own teleportal or was the option to telep[ort there with that Dracoloth standing in allamantheia?
I do recall that Dracoloth had an option for something and i think it was Sirjuka Gallery

Reaction score
There is nobug, but the game does have 2 options for auto-optimizng the game depending on whats happening.
1st option is a checkbox under the gampleay settings at the bottom.
2nd option is the real-time optimization in the graphic settings.

If you do not turn both of them off the game will automatically lower / reconfigure your graphic settings in certain zones and areas.
If that does not fix your issue, then you have to make adjustments in the engine and systemsettings files of the client.

i might be mixing something up but....did Sirjuka Gallery have its own teleportal or was the option to telep[ort there with that Dracoloth standing in allamantheia?
I do recall that Dracoloth had an option for something and i think it was Sirjuka Gallery

It has his own teleportal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6Xg-wkNLDc

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't have the 2 options to automatically optimize the game activated

I set the graphics to low with the adjust texture resolution option to 2.

And the same thing happens after a few seconds and only the game textures are lowered after clicking on apply.

Can anyone tell me what engine and client system configuration files should I set up?

1 image: Right after clicking Apply, clean texture:

2 image: A few moment later, blurry texture

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
I don't have the 2 options to automatically optimize the game activated

I set the graphics to low with the adjust texture resolution option to 2.

And the same thing happens after a few seconds and only the game textures are lowered after clicking on apply.

Can anyone tell me what engine and client system configuration files should I set up?

1 image: Right after clicking Apply, clean texture:

2 image: A few moment later, blurry texture

First check if you go to:
Client folder Engine\Config and S1Game\Config if you have any of the files there set to read-only. If you do, remove the read-only and try again with your settings.
If you do not, you can try using these files, but make a backup of your own first just in case.These are the configuration files I use:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I still have the same error my graphs go down a few seconds after I click on apply.

I still need help to fix this error with the graphics configuration

Does anyone have a solution, please?

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
I still have the same error my graphs go down a few seconds after I click on apply.

I still need help to fix this error with the graphics configuration

Does anyone have a solution, please?

I do not have this issue and i doubt others do, so this means there is an issue with your settings somewhere. Did you use my config files?
Are you sure you have these two turned off?
nSeECHv - Tera level 100 version - RaGEZONE Forums

lt6FjdG - Tera level 100 version - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am sure
And your config file didn't work for me either :(:

64b shouldn't have this issue anymore, maybe try to download the client again.
With a simple rtx3070 and r5 5600x even with those options turned on + vanilla SEngine I don't have this texture issue.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

How to modify buff duration?

< <Item id="204482" name="premium_etc" level="1" rareGrade="3" searchable="True" combatItemType="DISPOSAL" combatItemSubType="combat" category="combat" rank="0" conversion="False" sortingNumber="0" dropType="0" buyPrice="0" sellPrice="0" useOnlyTerritory="False" divide="0" itemUseCount="1" maxDropUnit="10" maxStack="100" slotLimit="0" coolTimeGroup="0" coolTime="0" warehouseStorable="True" guildWarehouseStorable="False" boundType="None" destroyable="True" dismantlable="False" storeSellable="False" tradable="False" obtainable="True" relocatable="True" artisanable="False" enchantEnable="False" unidentifiedItemGrade="0" masterpieceRate="0" linkEquipmentId="0" linkLookInfoId="0" changeLook="False" extractLook="False" changeColorEnable="False" requiredGuildMaster="False" requiredLevel="1" linkCrestId="0" linkCustomizingId="0" requiredEquipmentType="NO_COMBAT" linkSkillId="20691712" linkPetAdultId="0" linkPetOrbId="0" icon="Icon_Items.Event_ricebarsoup04_Tex" dropSilhouette="Item_Drop.SM.Potion_SM" periodInMinute="1" periodItemCategoryId="0" periodByWebAdmin="True" dropSound="InterfaceSound.Drop_ItemCUE.Drop_PotionCue" equipSound="InterfaceSound.Equip_ItemCUE.Equip_NormalCue" defaultValue="500000" />

Reaction score
I'm not sure which patch it was, but after a certain point, most of it requires the character being level 65.

Sry but not in 50lv and not in 65lv me can't crafting, NPS in Velika and other cites not craft functional, me sad...

O and about creating guld - plz, give me link to tutorial for fix problem, me forgot it where it was...

Back