Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tera level 100 version

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Dpending which area, if its for Exodor, you have to find <FlyLicense> and comment out everything inside, you also have to do it client-side.
If its for other non flyable area you have to look for flyType="CanNotFly" and switch it for CanFly, you have to make it client-side too
Just to add to this, for Exodor, the entire FlyLicense key can be deleted. Also, quite a few CanNotFly regions even if made CanFly, will be blocked due to geofencing (a good example is Stepstone Island; all of the coordinates would need to be edited to allow flight) and/or collision maps (the latter will usually continue to give the unable to fly in this region message).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here's my datasheet and topography files.

Thanks alot!

While merging with my Datasheet I found some changes on these files:
FieldEvent.xml
NpcSeatData.xml
ShortcutSet.xml

I couldn't figure out what they actually do.

Reaction score
Thanks alot!

While merging with my Datasheet I found some changes on these files:
FieldEvent.xml
NpcSeatData.xml
ShortcutSet.xml

I couldn't figure out what they actually do.

Thanks for remember me those changes,

Field Event > Everything related to Guardian Missions (I changed to 100 the max guardian rewards being original of 40)
NpcSeatData.xml and ShortcutSet.xml those changes are needed to make work Dreadspire server side

Reaction score
Thanks for remember me those changes,

Field Event > Everything related to Guardian Missions (I changed to 100 the max guardian rewards being original of 40)
NpcSeatData.xml and ShortcutSet.xml those changes are needed to make work Dreadspire server side

So good wibes, but plz share corrected files, or it's exists in shared archive?

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Does anyone know if we can change Apex resetting upon race change?
Right now apex resets when you race change, and would be great if it can be...well stopped / changed xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here's my datasheet and topography files.
I forgot what other changes i did, just test and let me know if there's any problem, ill' check when i have time

Currently running v100.02, had to make some changes to start the server:
1. Disabled some dungeons on DungeonConstraints.xml to fix errors when loading ArbiterServer.
continentId: 9885, 9034, 9886, 9082, 9096;
2. Reverted changes from ShorcutSet.xml, NpcSeatData.xml to fix WorldServer errors;
3. Lakan's Prison entrace missing, probably replaced by Broken prison teleportal;

I haven't tested everything yet, if I find more issues I'll let you know.

Reaction score
Currently running v100.02, had to make some changes to start the server:
1. Disabled some dungeons on DungeonConstraints.xml to fix errors when loading ArbiterServer.
continentId: 9885, 9034, 9886, 9082, 9096;
2. Reverted changes from ShorcutSet.xml, NpcSeatData.xml to fix WorldServer errors;
3. Lakan's Prison entrace missing, probably replaced by Broken prison teleportal;

I haven't tested everything yet, if I find more issues I'll let you know.

Which errors? (arbiter server)

About the Lakan prison, i'll check later

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Which errors? (arbiter server)

About the Lakan prison, i'll check later

If i am not mistaking Lakans Prison was changed into Broken Prison, I was looking for the old version of the dungeon but could not find anywhere the needed files and details.

Reaction score
First attemp to rebalancing MCHM - 5 man.

Please test and let me know any issue.

If there's any mob who hit very high/low just tell me the name of it.

*About the falling damage i'm still investigating.

While i try to rebalance some dungeons

Someone can check if there's a way to reenable and , to start rebalancing Kelsaik Hard?

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Translated DCs 100.02 for tests:

novadrop-dc Tool for 100.02 (with fixed xsd):

XSDs for novadrop-dc (needed for manual compilation):

xml-dc-translator repo:

About fonts.

You can use standard euro font fonts_eur.gpk from GF Tera 115:
(place into S1Game\CookedPC\Art_Data\Packages\S1UI)

To do this, you need to rename the DC file to DataCenter_Final_EUR.dat and run the client in the EUR region.
The region can be changed in functions_launcher.js in old launcher, or there https://forum.ragezone.com/f797/tera-api-node-js-launcher-1205579/index2.html#post9126483 if you use my tera-api.

In this case, there is no need to patch the client.

I am getting AchievementGradeInfo-00000.xml:
[W] (0,0): Cannot load the schema for the namespace 'https://vezel.dev/novadrop/dc/NamePlate' - Could not find file
'C:\Users\admin\Desktop\NOVA\OUT\DataCenter_Final_EUR\AchievementGradeInfo\NamePlate.xsd'.
[W] (0,0): Could not find schema information for the element 'https://vezel.dev/novadrop/dc/NamePlate:NamePlate'.
[W] (0,0): Could not find schema information for the element
'https://vezel.dev/novadrop/dc/NamePlate:AccountTraitIcon'.
[W] (0,0): Could not find schema information for the element 'https://vezel.dev/novadrop/dc/NamePlate:AccountTrait'.
[W] (0,0): Could not find schema information for the attribute 'address'.
[W] (0,0): Could not find schema information for the attribute 'packageId'.
[W] (0,0): Could not find schema information for the attribute 'traitIconStringId'.
[W] (0,0): Could not find schema information for the element
'https://vezel.dev/novadrop/dc/NamePlate:AchievementTitleReward'.
[W] (0,0): Could not find schema information for the element 'https://vezel.dev/novadrop/dc/NamePlate:Icons'.
[W] (0,0): Could not find schema information for the element 'https://vezel.dev/novadrop/dc/NamePlate:Icon'.

for the acheivementgrade xml any chance you have a xsd for that one?

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
First attemp to rebalancing MCHM - 5 man.

Please test and let me know any issue.

If there's any mob who hit very high/low just tell me the name of it.

*About the falling damage i'm still investigating.

While i try to rebalance some dungeons

Someone can check if there's a way to reenable and , to start rebalancing Kelsaik Hard?

Thanks in advance

Have you tested if you can make the torch of the gods? I see the creation data for it is still in the files and enabled so if you can make the item and use it, then that part should work, everything else is dungeon related and skill / passivity effects.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I want to make fly gauge transparent, can someone give me a tip what tool I need to use and which file I need to edit?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anyone point me in the right direction to just skip the TBA selection screen entirely?

Reaction score
Have you tested if you can make the torch of the gods? I see the creation data for it is still in the files and enabled so if you can make the item and use it, then that part should work, everything else is dungeon related and skill / passivity effects.

I tried inside and outside the dungeon and is not working, it does nothing even with all the materials on the inventory

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
I tried inside and outside the dungeon and is not working, it does nothing even with all the materials on the inventory

Strange i mean it is there both sclient and server side, so it should allow you to craft the item itself:

Code:
<ItemMix itemMixId="11" successRate="1.0" progressTime="2" progressSocial="37">
    <Materials>
        <Material itemId="5121" count="1"/>
    </Materials>
    <Result successItemId="5123" successCount="1"/>
</ItemMix>

Back