Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tera level 100 version

Reaction score
Strange i mean it is there both sclient and server side, so it should allow you to craft the item itself:

Code:
<ItemMix itemMixId="11" successRate="1.0" progressTime="2" progressSocial="37">
    <Materials>
        <Material itemId="5121" count="1"/>
    </Materials>
    <Result successItemId="5123" successCount="1"/>
</ItemMix>

Yep, i found that as well, then i will check in client side

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
I think its the same with the old recipies. So i doubt we could enable it but we do have 2 alternatives:

1. You can add it for purchase through npc
2. We can create a new recipe ( those auto-recipies that use items in your inventory to create something). As those work, so we could technically make this work and add it to loot drops. I made modifications like this for VM1 / VM2 etc recipies on my machine.

I do not know if we can manage to get the raids working and the effects of the items though.

Reaction score
I think its the same with the old recipies. So i doubt we could enable it but we do have 2 alternatives:

1. You can add it for purchase through npc
2. We can create a new recipe ( those auto-recipies that use items in your inventory to create something). As those work, so we could technically make this work and add it to loot drops. I made modifications like this for VM1 / VM2 etc recipies on my machine.

I do not know if we can manage to get the raids working and the effects of the items though.

Even if we add the torch to a NPC for some reason is not usable (tested as well with kelsaik itself)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone here have MODS of TERA to modify the clothes of the female characters?

Can you share me some download link?

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Does anyone here have MODS of TERA to modify the clothes of the female characters?

Can you share me some download link?

You would have to gogole for them or make them yourself since depending on which client version you use they are different and they will not work from a 32bit to 64bit client and vice versa.

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Reaction score
TERA v92.03 RETAIL FILES

Can someone pass me the files of TERA v92.03 RETAIL FILES?

I need someone to pass me the download links of all the files that I need to play the TERA v92.03 version.

Server
Client
API
Torrent
Documentation and everything you need to download, configure and run the server

please and thank you :D:

Please don't be a leecher, do it by yourself..... there's even an entire thread for it...

Don't expect others to do the work for you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everybody

full Eng client from steam DB tested and working just edit .env to EUR

this from my post on Aion how to download

please use your steam account and password

Video on how to download

you need to download
if you need it

code in the attchment

have fun

or u can if you like your client you can test this DC for your Lang

this

6wLJEui - Tera level 100 version - RaGEZONE Forums

Looks like the Steam Depot approach doesn't work anymore?
I just tried it and it spit back this error:
Got AppInfo for 212740
App 212740 (TERA) is not available from this account.
Disconnected from Steam

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Looks like the Steam Depot approach doesn't work anymore?
I just tried it and it spit back this error:
Got AppInfo for 212740
App 212740 (TERA) is not available from this account.
Disconnected from Steam

Only works if you own the game in your steam account

I tested some mins ago and its working as intented

subzeros - Tera level 100 version - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Only works if you own the game in your steam account

I tested some mins ago and its working as intented

Gotcha. For some reason I thought I had it from years back, but you're right. It's not in my account. Glad it still works for others though!

I guess the MEGA mirror is the best alternative for the GF client.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Got everything set up and working.

I migrated the VM from tya to physical disks and running my server on the metal which went pretty well. Used Macrium reflect to clone the disk over.

Some management based questions:
1. Item expiration. Mainly looking at the Forgeheart items since that's easy to access early. Has it been figured out where this comes from? I didn't see anything about item duration in xml files, and it doesn't seem like it's tied to the event, since stopping/starting doesn't change that.
2. Mailing gold. Not super critical. I figured out how to send items through mail which is fine.
3. Editing some character data kicks the player/crashes the client. Such as changing their gold, expanding inventory slots. Is this expected? Or is there a better way to do things like this.

Client based questions:
1. English audio. Not sure what controls this. I started with the GameForge client from the MEGA links. I thought this would be English / EUR but it doesn't seem so.
2. DataCenter files. I used the pre-translated one from previous in the thread, curious why it's 114MB instead of the 58MB TW one. Unless this comes from novadrop unpacking/packing artifacts.
Basically just looking for the more native English client. Or is this just not really an option at this time. I don't have TERA on my steam account since I played standalone, so I wasn't able to do the SteamDepot method.

Gameplay question:
1. Is there anything in game to avoid? Like something that would crash the server/client? So far everything seems like it works, but just wanted to be sure.

Thanks everyone!

Reaction score

I migrated the VM from tya to physical disks and running my server on the metal which went pretty well. Used Macrium reflect to clone the disk over.

Some management based questions:
1. Item expiration. Mainly looking at the Forgeheart items since that's easy to access early. Has it been figured out where this comes from? I didn't see anything about item duration in xml files, and it doesn't seem like it's tied to the event, since stopping/starting doesn't change that.
2. Mailing gold. Not super critical. I figured out how to send items through mail which is fine.
3. Editing some character data kicks the player/crashes the client. Such as changing their gold, expanding inventory slots. Is this expected? Or is there a better way to do things like this.

Client based questions:
1. English audio. Not sure what controls this. I started with the GameForge client from the MEGA links. I thought this would be English / EUR but it doesn't seem so.
2. DataCenter files. I used the pre-translated one from previous in the thread, curious why it's 114MB instead of the 58MB TW one. Unless this comes from novadrop unpacking/packing artifacts.
Basically just looking for the more native English client. Or is this just not really an option at this time. I don't have TERA on my steam account since I played standalone, so I wasn't able to do the SteamDepot method.

Gameplay question:
1. Is there anything in game to avoid? Like something that would crash the server/client? So far everything seems like it works, but just wanted to be sure.

Thanks everyone!

1. Item Expiration: Managed from WebApp

2. Mailing Gold: I didn't test anything related with gold, i just mail diamonds
3. Editing some character data kicks the player/crashes the client: Yes, is a normal behavior. If you want to change the inicial items/gold/ or even the character level, take a look into CreateCharData.xml

Client side

1. Download the GF client through hsdn torrent (it has everything eng)
2. Yes, is a know issue

Gameplay related.

From my perspective, check which dungeons cannot be enabled and do not play with them.. everything else is up to you.This game is very customizable, try to get that advantage with you.

And for last but not least....everyone who helps with the server customization/configuration 92.03/4 - 100.02 learned and keep learning with trial and error, so dont get frustrated and give it a try.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
TERA Euro Client 100.02 download (.torrent):
Fully compatible with this server. Native language support EUR, FRA, GER, RUS with all SFX.

Alternative download method: https://forum.ragezone.com/f797/tera-level-100-version-1205489-post9127358/#post9127358

1. Item Expiration: Managed from WebApp

2. Mailing Gold: I didn't test anything related with gold, i just mail diamonds
3. Editing some character data kicks the player/crashes the client: Yes, is a normal behavior. If you want to change the inicial items/gold/ or even the character level, take a look into CreateCharData.xml

Client side

1. Download the GF client through hsdn torrent (it has everything eng)
2. Yes, is a know issue

Gameplay related.

From my perspective, check which dungeons cannot be enabled and do not play with them.. everything else is up to you.This game is very customizable, try to get that advantage with you.

And for last but not least....everyone who helps with the server customization/configuration 92.03/4 - 100.02 learned and keep learning with trial and error, so dont get frustrated and give it a try.

Server:
1. Ah, I wouldn't expect to have set every item like that, I thought it would be tied in events thus I missed it. I have the WebApp translation and datepicker tweak added and cannot seem to add any entries through that menu. Maybe a bug with datepicker toString going to the wrong date format or something? Going to look into it.
2. Yeah, ended up mailing diamonds.
3. Figured that was the case, just making sure it wasn't a configuration fluke.

Client:
I used the torrent quoted. That just gave me TW files? Like even in S1Data there was only DataCenter_Final_TW. Unless I just completely botched something with using the other DC files. But the lack of EUR DC files in the torrent makes me unsure.

Yeah, I figure most of this is trial and error. Just wanted to avoid toiling away at something if it's known it's already super buggy / doesn't work.

Thanks~

Reaction score
Server:
1. Ah, I wouldn't expect to have set every item like that, I thought it would be tied in events thus I missed it. I have the WebApp translation and datepicker tweak added and cannot seem to add any entries through that menu. Maybe a bug with datepicker toString going to the wrong date format or something? Going to look into it.
2. Yeah, ended up mailing diamonds.
3. Figured that was the case, just making sure it wasn't a configuration fluke.

Client:
I used the torrent quoted. That just gave me TW files? Like even in S1Data there was only DataCenter_Final_TW. Unless I just completely botched something with using the other DC files. But the lack of EUR DC files in the torrent makes me unsure.

Yeah, I figure most of this is trial and error. Just wanted to avoid toiling away at something if it's known it's already super buggy / doesn't work.

Thanks~

Re-check which torrent you downloaded, i just check the content again and there's all eur/fra/ger/rus dcs

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re-check which torrent you downloaded, i just check the content again and there's all eur/fra/ger/rus dcs

Ah yep. I just had the 100.02 one, not the GF version. Not sure how I messed that up. Probably being dead tired. On it!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Does the webapp connect to MySQL database or just mssql? If it does connect to MySQL any idea where the password is stored so it can be changed?

This is the error the webapp.

Server Error in '/' Application.

The given key was not present in the dictionary.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.]
System.ThrowHelper.ThrowKeyNotFoundException() +36
System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key) +52
WebApp.Users.Default.ShowInven() +5544
WebApp.Users.Default.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +298
System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +106
System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +68
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +3785

Got that fixed but isn't normal that it can't find characters or accounts if you change what port the web app runs on?

Last edited:
Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Thanks everyone!

Can I ask what tool you used? I want to migrate my VM to a physical PC aswel so am looking for suggestions.

Back