Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tera level 100 version

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I've confirmed that the GF client is 64-bit.

It may not be worth starting a thread, so I'll drop the my Japanese DC for 100.12GF here.
Items that did not exist in Japan are maintained in text created by hsdn.

If you are learning Japanese or interested in Japanese, please use these files.

JapaneseDC for 100.12GF:

Note This file overwrites GFxUI in the EUR folder and DataCenter_Final_EUR.dat

If anyone wants to start a thread for the translation files, this is yours to use as you wish.

Thank you for sharing.The download link seems dead, could you please upload it again?I'm sorry for troubling you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There some ways to remove or disable the selection part between Tera and Battle Arena without the use of some scripts?

0x9

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hm, i think i'm stupid, for real. testing the poop out of the files now but my launcher will by god not work.
always getting this crappy "404" page. using the same launcher as in the 92.03V.

a3401ec2e3d142c531418641645a2e2a - Tera level 100 version - RaGEZONE Forums

2cd519bce1aaa9f2efae88bb65fb8dec - Tera level 100 version - RaGEZONE Forums

subzeros - Tera level 100 version - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
hm, i think i'm stupid, for real. testing the poop out of the files now but my launcher will by god not work.
always getting this crappy "404" page. using the same launcher as in the 92.03V.

a3401ec2e3d142c531418641645a2e2a - Tera level 100 version - RaGEZONE Forums

2cd519bce1aaa9f2efae88bb65fb8dec - Tera level 100 version - RaGEZONE Forums

Use launcher with correct Tera API or edit 316 string.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Someone know where i can set the number of free resurrection (Neophyte res.)?
and...
How can i choose the random option for gears or jewelry?
ty c:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Guys, hello. Give information please. In what xml spawns of mobs are indicated and depending in continent. As I understand it, there are dependencies more schemes, but I could not find it quickly.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Someone know where i can set the number of free resurrection (Neophyte res.)?
and...
How can i choose the random option for gears or jewelry?
ty c:

You can either modify the XML files and remove / add options (passivity files) you do not want or you can use in-game items to reroll them.

Guys, hello. Give information please. In what xml spawns of mobs are indicated and depending in continent. As I understand it, there are dependencies more schemes, but I could not find it quickly.

They are linked to huntingzones and across multiple files. You better take an NPC id you want to change and do a search which files it is in. Just keep in mind any changes you make you have to do both client and server side else you will get crashes.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
now..I finally successfully set up this server on VM version..here have some questions.....

how to change exp. rate on this game...

how to add
game coins for the Game Shop...

thx..

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
now..I finally successfully set up this server on VM version..here have some questions.....

how to change exp. rate on this game...

how to add
game coins for the Game Shop...

thx..

Quest EXP you would need to modify the quests and increase the values.
Monster hunt exp you would have to modify each npc

Though why would you considering leveling is extremely fast in this version, plus you can send exp boost potions that give 500-1000% exp boosts. Much easier than messing with files. (there also could be a EXP event, but havent found it yet)

As for game shop currency, you probably mean tikats, you add them with the below command:
/@makeitem 139005 [AMOUNT]

Or if your server isnt running in QA mode you can sent the tikat bags via the box server to the character and open them.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i am so confused with what u said...

I just downloaded this files,,,and i am running the VM server right now ...thats all...

just tell me which file is which file,,,which one is changing game shop's coins / currency

BTW, i still not a GM account cutrrenly

Quest EXP you would need to modify the quests and increase the values.
Monster hunt exp you would have to modify each npc

Though why would you considering leveling is extremely fast in this version, plus you can send exp boost potions that give 500-1000% exp boosts. Much easier than messing with files. (there also could be a EXP event, but havent found it yet)

As for game shop currency, you probably mean tikats, you add them with the below command:
/@makeitem 139005 [AMOUNT]

Or if your server isnt running in QA mode you can sent the tikat bags via the box server to the character and open them.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
i am so confused with what u said...

I just downloaded this files,,,and i am running the VM server right now ...thats all...

just tell me which file is which file,,,which one is changing game shop's coins / currency

BTW, i still not a GM account cutrrenly

For the EXP, there are a lot of quest files which you would need to change both server side and client side same goes for the monster NPC's.
You would have to change the quest ID's that are currently in game for rewards to grant more exp, and you would have to change all the monster templates / id's to grant more EXP which is why this is not an ideal approach. This game does not have like an experience table, these things are all defined per mob/ quest.

For the tikat shop and NPC shops you can check here:
https://forum.ragezone.com/f798/92-03-enable-edit-tikat-1200695/

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i have found the changing exp. rate link now..

https://forum.ragezone.com/f798/mini-guide-how-to-change-1200649/

but my question is ,,,where to find the changing charater's data,,,like game coins,,gold,,level,,sth like that....

For the EXP, there are a lot of quest files which you would need to change both server side and client side same goes for the monster NPC's.
You would have to change the quest ID's that are currently in game for rewards to grant more exp, and you would have to change all the monster templates / id's to grant more EXP which is why this is not an ideal approach. This game does not have like an experience table, these things are all defined per mob/ quest.

For the tikat shop and NPC shops you can check here:
https://forum.ragezone.com/f798/92-03-enable-edit-tikat-1200695/

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi! any fix for this? Or where should I investigate to solve it? dungeon draakon arena

Back