Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tera level 100 version

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It seems the game client can't be run in VM, I think the game detects VM graphic driver and blocks it. is there anybody know how to disable/remove this?

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
It seems the game client can't be run in VM, I think the game detects VM graphic driver and blocks it. is there anybody know how to disable/remove this?

why run the client in the VM instead of an actual machine and jsut connect to it? If the client detects the VM driver then there might not be a way around it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
why run the client in the VM instead of an actual machine and jsut connect to it? If the client detects the VM driver then there might not be a way around it.

hey thx for reply.

What I'm trying to do is actually I want to make secondary account with a tank with macro keystrokes to do tanking stuff in this VM and play with my main as DD on my host. I know I can multibox with the launcher but couldn't find way to send macros to an inactive window.:huh:

I hope I explained mysef, sorry for poor english.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you are using VMware workstation/vSphere, you can set the following parameter inside the .vmx file associated with the VM:
Code:
hypervisor.cpuid.v0 = false
It basically tells the OS/application that the hardware is not virtualized. Your mileage may vary, of course.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you are using VMware workstation/vSphere, you can set the following parameter inside the .vmx file associated with the VM:
Code:
hypervisor.cpuid.v0 = false
It basically tells the OS/application that the hardware is not virtualized. Your mileage may vary, of course.

I solved my problem with hyper V. That's good to know thank you anyway! :rolleyes:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey all, do we have a list of dungeons that don't work on the 64 bit client? Looking to re-enable stuff but if it doesn't have a 64 bit version, at least even for now I'd like to not break the server, any help appreciated :)

Reaction score
Hey all, do we have a list of dungeons that don't work on the 64 bit client? Looking to re-enable stuff but if it doesn't have a 64 bit version, at least even for now I'd like to not break the server, any help appreciated :)

*Keep in mind, the following dungeons are not working (on Client) due "missing" datasheet files and/or gpks client side...

Dungeon NameDungeon ID
ToTTemple of Temerity9082
SGSirjuka Gallery9096
SPSuryati's Peak9078
SASigil Adstringino9080
SASaravash's Ascent9079
DSDreadspire9034, 9885 & 9886

Ill answer you with my own post

Reaction score
Ill answer you with my own post

Me catch problem with dungeon "Labyrinth of Terror" in single mode and subquests
Me complete main
But after servers restart me cant complete subquests coz if me select on teleport "Labyrinth of Terror (single)" NPC not exists and me can't open door to other quests NPC.
If me select "Labyrinth of Terror" as dungeon quests NPC killing change nothing in subquests progress.

fun coz me kill it's broke long way

P.S. Me use you's Datasheet for TERA servers

Last edited:
Reaction score
Me catch problem with dungeon "Labyrinth of Terror" in single mode and subquests
Me complete main
But after servers restart me cant complete subquests coz if me select on teleport "Labyrinth of Terror (single)" NPC not exists and me can't open door to other quests NPC.
If me select "Labyrinth of Terror" as dungeon quests NPC killing change nothing in subquests progress.

fun coz me kill it's broke long way

P.S. Me use you's Datasheet for TERA servers

If my memory doesn't fail, that Caiman was always RNG....then keep doing the dungeon several times till it appears

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the ress using gold in the dungeons are in which file?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello i have an issue with the WebApp , the WebApp config seems fine and everything else seems fine but i cant connect , i have this error , i tried to edit the WebApp.dll but i cant find where i can change the Database details
webapp 1 - Tera level 100 version - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone messed around with ? It is specifically for menma but wondering what p servers are using for custom launchers

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone messed around with ? It is specifically for menma but wondering what p servers are using for custom launchers

I successfully reworked menma's launcher for my own API. You just have to know what to do by reading the code, and adapting it to your need.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could you release the launcher? I couldn't get it to compile

Well, the launcher needs to be compiled to change URL even with mine version, but I can make it configurable through the config.json.
Will try to make it in the day.

EDIT:
Did it, it works fine on my side with my API.

If you decide to use it, be aware that you gotta adapt routes / variables names or launcher won't work.
There is also a different structure than what HSDN use, so it won't be working right away, you will have to tweak your API by looking at the code, I won't provide any support for that, I don't have the time.

Last edited:
Back