Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tera level 100 version

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
btw, where to edit and cancel the player number limit of all the zones' ,,,including batttle zones ,,quest zones ,,,etc

for example,,I go to a zone that needs 5 five people to start ,,,i wanna cancel the number limit to 1 person that is able to enter it...

is that possible?

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
btw, where to edit and cancel the player number limit of all the zones' ,,,including batttle zones ,,quest zones ,,,etc

for example,,I go to a zone that needs 5 five people to start ,,,i wanna cancel the number limit to 1 person that is able to enter it...

is that possible?

IT depends. You can change player count needed for dungeons. So you can make a 5 man dungeon require any number of people. But some dungeons have mechanics built in that only trigger when 5 people are around or interact like Gossamer Vault or Bahaar Sanctum. Changing the player count in those will not fix it there are other things that need to be changed for you to be able to do it solo.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Well, the launcher needs to be compiled to change URL even with mine version, but I can make it configurable through the config.json.
Will try to make it in the day.

EDIT:
Did it, it works fine on my side with my API.

If you decide to use it, be aware that you gotta adapt routes / variables names or launcher won't work.
There is also a different structure than what HSDN use, so it won't be working right away, you will have to tweak your API by looking at the code, I won't provide any support for that, I don't have the time.

Is the updater included

Last edited by a moderator:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is the updater included

As long as you configure server side correctly, everything will work, including : launcher's self update, client's update, repair and installation.
Architecture is as follow :
download = a file that contains hash for all Client files used for repairing/installation/updates exemple :
latest = Client's versioning used to tell launcher a new version is out exemple :
Client = folder containing all the client's files
launcher = Folder containing 3 files
-Launcher.exe = the launcher installator
-Launcher.zip = The launcher zip used for selfupdate
-manifest.json = to detect new updates exemple :

Everything about launcher's selfupdate can be ignored, as you can set flag to false in config.json if you don't plan to release new versions of your launcher.
The rest has to be set, but i'll prob set flags to ignore client's updates / installation too, so that no configurations will be needed for this part.

Reaction score
Compiled binaries for novadrop tools

subzeros - Tera level 100 version - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone know where the enraged file is?

old dg bosses become enraged every 2%.

Reaction score
Does anyone know where the enraged file is?

old dg bosses become enraged every 2%.

NpcData_XXX.xml
Code:
<Anger gaugeSize="10000000" time="36000"...>

gaugeSize: this defines when the boss will get enraged, for example if you want the boss to be enraged every 10% hp you put 10% of the boss hp in gaugeSize
time: enrage time, where 36000 = 36 seconds enrage

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
NpcData_XXX.xml
Code:
<Anger gaugeSize="10000000" time="36000"...>

gaugeSize: this defines when the boss will get enraged, for example if you want the boss to be enraged every 10% hp you put 10% of the boss hp in gaugeSize
time: enrage time, where 36000 = 36 seconds enrage

thanks man, would you know where the attack speed of the bosses is?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As long as you configure server side correctly, everything will work, including : launcher's self update, client's update, repair and installation.
Architecture is as follow :
download = a file that contains hash for all Client files used for repairing/installation/updates exemple :
latest = Client's versioning used to tell launcher a new version is out exemple :
Client = folder containing all the client's files
launcher = Folder containing 3 files
-Launcher.exe = the launcher installator
-Launcher.zip = The launcher zip used for selfupdate
-manifest.json = to detect new updates exemple :

Everything about launcher's selfupdate can be ignored, as you can set flag to false in config.json if you don't plan to release new versions of your launcher.
The rest has to be set, but i'll prob set flags to ignore client's updates / installation too, so that no configurations will be needed for this part.

What tool did you end up using to sha1 hash the subdirectories of client?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What tool did you end up using to sha1 hash the subdirectories of client?

This script for client :
you have to give it full path to the Client, by exemple, 'node create_hash.js C:\Tera\Client'
and this one for launcher hash :

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There a way to add dungeons to the vanguard request menu?

hh3E7M3 - Tera level 100 version - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I've changed values in the Datasheets for my server to adjust the dungeons aren't all getting updated but a couple have, does anyone know why this could be the case?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I have trouble with this launcher....what is my problem??

i can open this reg site,,,

but after i entered account and pw,,,it shows me some errors....

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have trouble with this launcher....what is my problem??

i can open this reg site,,,

but after i entered account and pw,,,it shows me some errors....

It's written in the error message... You are using a version of PHP who doesn't have eregi() anymore as its deprecated function.
you have to replace it by preg_match()

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
thank yo so much ,,,,it works for registration now....

but my launcher still not be solved.... it shows "ini error" sth...see the pic that i post

It's written in the error message... You are using a version of PHP who doesn't have eregi() anymore as its deprecated function.
you have to replace it by preg_match()

Back