Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tera level 100 version

Reaction score
Another one way to BAN User

WEBAPP

Left side Menu

Restriction Management
Character Restriction

select User name type character that you want put restriction press Account search, after that press on ADD select option to Restrict or BAN select for how long add comment or description and press Add Restriction.

subzeros - Tera level 100 version - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Master Summoner
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Last official release is v115.02.03 KR, Gameforge, and Pmang (JP). Since this is another TW leak, hopefully there's another up until their closure in November 2021.
Can you upload 115 latest client ? Pls ?

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Could someone help me a bit out, mainly I am looking into the list of options / probability to roll them on the mythical gear and accessories. I know those are abnormality xml's but does anyone know if there are other places that I need to look at?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could someone help me a bit out, mainly I am looking into the list of options / probability to roll them on the mythical gear and accessories. I know those are abnormality xml's but does anyone know if there are other places that I need to look at?

you can look in the roll options xml and put what you want there

Does anyone know in which file I increase the attack speed of bosses or mechanics?

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
you can look in the roll options xml and put what you want there

Does anyone know in which file I increase the attack speed of bosses or mechanics?

I would imagine dungeondata files for mechanics and npc template for boss stats like attack, defense, speed resistance etc.

Here is what juniordark suggested a while back:

on StrSheet_Creature-00000.xml on DC search for the name of the monster you want to change, each monster is inside a <HuntingZone id="">, for example if I want to change Nightmare Fulminar
<String class="" name="Nightmare Fulminar" templateId="1002" gender="male" race="" title="Divine Nemesis" />
Nightmare Fulminar is in <HuntingZone id="454">, so you go to NpcData_454.xml on server and find the template with id "1002".
many of the attributes are outdated, so you would have to look at newer monsters and add attributes like physicalAttack="" physicalDefence="" magicalDefence=""
this also has to be modified in DC

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I would imagine dungeondata files for mechanics and npc template for boss stats like attack, defense, speed resistance etc.

Here is what juniordark suggested a while back:

on StrSheet_Creature-00000.xml on DC search for the name of the monster you want to change, each monster is inside a <HuntingZone id="">, for example if I want to change Nightmare Fulminar
<String class="" name="Nightmare Fulminar" templateId="1002" gender="male" race="" title="Divine Nemesis" />
Nightmare Fulminar is in <HuntingZone id="454">, so you go to NpcData_454.xml on server and find the template with id "1002".
many of the attributes are outdated, so you would have to look at newer monsters and add attributes like physicalAttack="" physicalDefence="" magicalDefence=""
this also has to be modified in DC

I did that but the most I found was walking speed and running speed

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
I did that but the most I found was walking speed and running speed

What boss were you checking? You should look up Jack from Wonderholme, He gets attack speed buffs so maybe that will help make it easier to find?

It is there but sometimes things arent called what they are. For exmaple:
moveSpeedUpRate="2"
Thats how much he speeds up on enrage. You cna make it faster, you will have to try oput a few values and compare with abnormality perhaps and find whichmeans attack speed.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi dear My vm version 92.03
I still cannot active Dreadspire portal
Almost files I modify remove "<!-- -->"

your comment was for succeed enable
Dreadspire

could you give to me your datasheet files ?

Thank you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi,
thanks alot for this server.
please help. I have 2 issues, I dont know if they are related or not but,
Firstly, my World Server crash, from the log it says, i have had this problem that i can't solve with 92.03 too :
Arbiter-server session disconnected.

Second problem is, after logging in the laucnher and I press play, I got an error that says :
Error 275 (2) Tera.exe Execution failed.

Please help! Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
hi,
thanks alot for this server.
please help. I have 2 issues, I dont know if they are related or not but,
Firstly, my World Server crash, from the log it says, i have had this problem that i can't solve with 92.03 too :
Arbiter-server session disconnected.

Second problem is, after logging in the laucnher and I press play, I got an error that says :
Error 275 (2) Tera.exe Execution failed.

Please help! Thanks in advance.

go to my release (download) change IP in 3 place on server side) + IP in launcher in two place and done :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
go to my release (download) change IP in 3 place on server side) + IP in launcher in two place and done :)

Seconded. Instructions aren't perfectly clear and obvious at first glance but this being a repack in the form of a VM, the risk of encountering any errors is very minimal. Only issue it has is that new characters don't spawn on the default location but in the first city instead. Also don't get VMplayer even if it is free. If you are able, get Workstation Pro. Handles a lot better than player and has many very basic features the player just lacks.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Just to point out: Some prefer this version (93.02) over the 100.02 as this one still has working castles and Dreadspire and other dungeons which were removed from 100.02.

Reaction score
Seconded. Instructions aren't perfectly clear and obvious at first glance but this being a repack in the form of a VM, the risk of encountering any errors is very minimal. Only issue it has is that new characters don't spawn on the default location but in the first city instead. Also don't get VMplayer even if it is free. If you are able, get Workstation Pro. Handles a lot better than player and has many very basic features the player just lacks.

if you are smart enough you can easy find out the key for VM 16 Player. Any way I don't have any issue with this VM 16 Player.

1. MS Windows 10 ROG Edition + Full IIS .NET 4.8 and ASP 6.0
2. MS SQL Server 2019 Developer Edition
SSMS 183.
NodeJS 18.14.
Python 2.6.6 + updated Lib Folder

Need change IP in D:\TERA_SERVER\arb_gw config_arb_gw

web_shop_url=http://192.168.88.133:81/tera/ShopAuth?authKey=%s
tba_web_shop_url=http://192.168.88.133:81/tera/ShopAuth?authKey=%s

Next step is change ip in D:\TERA_SERVER\TeraServers DeploymentConfig.xml

<ExternalIp getFromNetworkDevice="false" value="192.168.88.133" />
<NetModerator use="false" ip="192.168.88.133" port="12345" timeout="250" threadNum="4" sessionNum="4" />

Our next step it will be change IP in one of the database.

1) Open Laragon Press Database In Session manager press Open
2) In selected database teraapi select table server_info (on toll bar on the left side of Blue arrow icon >Query you will see Data switch to that)
2-1) you will see there is different IP so change that IP to this what your VM get from DHCP apply changes

Last step it is change IP in the launcher with using Resource Hacker to change the IP.

Important: DO NOT CHANGE ANY THING ELSE in ANY OF THE CONFIG THIS server if fully Working (If you will follow instruction)

How check that webservers start and work correctly: I suggest use Chrome or Edge browser.

1. “Box Web Admin panel” - in browser open URL “ or “ and U can see authorization form, default Login: “boxadmin” Password: “password”

2. “Steer Web Admin panel” - in browser open URL “ or “ and U can see authorization form, default Login: “steeradmin” Password: “password”

3. “WebShop Admin panel” - in browser open URL “ or “ and U can see authorization form, default Login: “imsadmin” Password: “password”

4. “Web Admin Tool” - in browser open URL “ or “ and U can see authorization form, default Login: “gadmin” Password: “111111111”5. “FCGI Web API” - in browser open URL “ and U can see message like this “{"id":2800,"timestamp":1234567890,"opt_value":[0,0,0,0,0,0,0]}”

Credit for hsdn, Tielay and many other ppl from RageZone.

Just to point out: Some prefer this version (93.02) over the 100.02 as this one still has working castles and Dreadspire and other dungeons which were removed from 100.02.

did you try turn on them ?

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
did you try turn on them ?

You cannot turn them on because files for them are removed and assets from the client packs. You also cannot use files from the 93.02 on the 100.02 as it will still miss assets in a lot of places and in the client packs.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I've used player for a while too. But just having to start the damn thing again everytime I close the VM made me go to Workstation immediatly. There, I can close the VM and I still have the whole UI with available settings and all that. Plus, I have snapshots which are super handy for messing around. It's like GIMP vs. Photoshop. When it comes down to it, it just doesn't compete.

Reaction score
You cannot turn them on because files for them are removed and assets from the client packs. You also cannot use files from the 93.02 on the 100.02 as it will still miss assets in a lot of places and in the client packs.

same was with max lv 70 successfully I manage this game to lv 100 like for now + increase gap lv from 5 or 6 to 45 ~ 55
I will check that in free time,

Desktop 17-09-2022 23-25-03-386 - Tera level 100 version - RaGEZONE Forums
subzeros - Tera level 100 version - RaGEZONE Forums

@xSpeedx I have no problem with that because my VM works 24/7 on dedicate server machine. and who knows maybe i will move all to regular OS without VM. :)

Attachments

Last edited:
Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
@dziobus i turn on the Dreadspire and server did not crash so looks like some comments in some files are FAKE.

That is dungeon matching. That will hardly cause a crash. DungeonData files are missing in the 100.02 client and server, same as a lot of NPC data and area data. Did you copy those from 92.03 or fill them in manually?

Reaction score
Like you see dziobus all server are fine with that. any way i did not check all like for now in 100.02 because i working on lv increase, so you can easy compare some files from 92.03 and 100.02 server side then compare client because client 100.02 is 10GB bigger than client for 92.03 so I suspect there is nothing removed from 100.02 client

Desktop 18-09-2022 12-28-47-644 - Tera level 100 version - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Reaction score
Does exists way to open hidden location by editing servers config file for normally visit it?
Me try it like in video on youtube, but can't - all ways are closed and it impossible skip or walk around...

Last edited:
Back