Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tera level 100 version

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi guys, how can I check my characters' shape Ids? I can't fınd it.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Has anyone played around / gotten to work the enigmatic rolls when you cretae masterworked equipment? It always says failed to select options / identify ;/

Edit:

Does anyone know where I can find an old quest list? I am reworking some of teh quests, but I need a old list of what the story quests were (pre-when tehy butchered the questlines xD) I dont need any special data, just a list of quest names.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
After create my character, once I try login on it, I get the error in red letters: Can't enter right now

What am I doing wrong ? I double checked the ips and followed the steps again, but I still can't login in the character once created, I tried use the search to find someone with my same problem but I can't find, any tip would be welcomed

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
because World server is not ready

you must wait till world server will be fully ready, that's all what you need to do

every time when you fired up server you just need wait till you will see * server ready * on the console

ooh, ok! thank you very much ^^
and btw appreciate that you got the trouble to get us a VM ready/simplified in order to play! tyvm!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi guys, I intend to work on a class balancing in my server, have you tried to change skills attributes such as dmg, cooldown and things like that?
So far I've found "UserSkillCooltime.xml" which i thought handled the global cooldown of the skills for each class but reading the file it doesn't seem to contain all skillls. Also found files like "UserSkillData_Warrior_Castanic_M.xml" which seems to handle the skills for each race/gender.
If I wanted for example to change the cooldown for a skill, say "Deadly Gamble" I'd have to change the data for each race/gender file of warrior or is there another way to proceed? Anyone know?
Thanks!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What boss were you checking? You should look up Jack from Wonderholme, He gets attack speed buffs so maybe that will help make it easier to find?

It is there but sometimes things arent called what they are. For exmaple:
moveSpeedUpRate="2"
Thats how much he speeds up on enrage. You cna make it faster, you will have to try oput a few values and compare with abnormality perhaps and find whichmeans attack speed.

yes, i tested all this, movespeed, attackspeed on enrage, runspeed in NpcDataxxx I also changed the values in AiDataxxx,NpcBasicAction but nothing seems to have an effect on attack speed, or anything else

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi guys, I intend to work on a class balancing in my server, have you tried to change skills attributes such as dmg, cooldown and things like that?
So far I've found "UserSkillCooltime.xml" which i thought handled the global cooldown of the skills for each class but reading the file it doesn't seem to contain all skillls. Also found files like "UserSkillData_Warrior_Castanic_M.xml" which seems to handle the skills for each race/gender.
If I wanted for example to change the cooldown for a skill, say "Deadly Gamble" I'd have to change the data for each race/gender file of warrior or is there another way to proceed? Anyone know?
Thanks!

I have no idea where from came idea for balancing class, its like balancing Tank and BMW, and balancing have no any sense and point, all is player skill. Selective chose skill for class and race
lets say we have two race:
human vs Orc
Human is small and is not that strong | Orc is bigger and is much way stronger.

think now. a little man who has the same strength as an Orc, same damage and skill power.

In my opinion you don't make any kind of balance, its like take bow from archer and give him a stick this will not work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, nobody cares to release a classic 2012 Tera server? Or is not fleasible from these server leaks?

As a old player i'm sad that all these cloned private servers are based on the crappy last version of the game before the shut down, best years of Tera were 2012 when the game was p2p, pre-reaper, level 60 cap, mandatory parties for a lot of content, blast from thepast sidekick feature, more difficult, no mounts, no cards, no talents, no extreme farming, etc... i left official Tera about 3 years ago because i couldn't stand how crap the game became. I hope to see a private server with the old classic client like many other old mmorpg already succesfull have (Lineage 2, Runescape, Wow, etc...).
Poasted also in general Tera forum since i do not know if this is the appropriate thread, in case a mod can delete this reply.

Last edited:
Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Hello, nobody cares to release a classic 2012 Tera server? Or is not fleasible from these server leaks?

As a old player i'm sad that all these cloned private servers are based on the crappy last version of the game before the shut down, best years of Tera were 2012 when the game was p2p, pre-reaper, level 60 cap, mandatory parties for a lot of content, blast from thepast sidekick feature, more difficult, etc... i left official Tera about 3 years ago because i couldn't stand how crap the game became but since then nothing changed at all.
I still hope to see a private server with classic Tera server like many other old mmorpg already have (Lineage 2, Runescape, Wow, etc...).

the problem is you would either need a leak of a very old client and server build or a leak of the tera classic server, which as far as I am ware does not exist. Meaning its not a matter of someone releasing it. Its a matter of having it in the first place.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the problem is you would either need a leak of a very old client and server build or a leak of the tera classic server, which as far as I am ware does not exist. Meaning its not a matter of someone releasing it. Its a matter of having it in the first place.

So is not possible to use the last version of the client/server files and modifity it to match the 2012 rulesets? I don't mean to have the same identical client but at least the same level cap, same exp, same damage, characters, difficulty, Garden of Freedom, Blast from the Past and other old dungeons.

Aren't all the old content the same for all the version with just additions overtime patch after patch? The base of the game should be there with old content disabled not?

Maybe is too much work on the coding part, and this is understandable, but i guess can be fleasible if all the content is still inside the client/server package unless the newer game is completely different and old content completely removed (but i don't think so since the game client increased in size at every patch).

Anyway thank you for the info.

Last edited:
Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
So is not possible to use the last version of the client/server files and modifity it to match the 2012 rulesets? I don't mean to have the same identical client but at least the same level cap, same exp, same damage, characters, difficulty, Garden of Freedom, Blast from the Past and other old dungeons.

Aren't all the old content the same for all the version with just additions overtime patch after patch? The base of the game should be there with old content disabled not?

Maybe is too much work on the coding part, and this is understandable, but i guess can be fleasible if all the content is still inside the client/server package unless the newer game is completely different and old content completely removed (but i don't think so since the game client increased in size at every patch).

Anyway thank you for the info.

Generally, level cap, exp, most dungeons would not be so hard to do, however there are a lot of other changes that were made.
Don't get me wrong, I would love to have the old Visionmaker recipies and weapon paths back, the old awakening +15 upgrade system etc and much more, but considering a lot of things were changed and removed that wont be possible to jsut reverse everything. So unless we get the server and client files for it, it will never really happen, unless the emu version gets actually worked on and completed which would take a lot.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Generally, level cap, exp, most dungeons would not be so hard to do, however there are a lot of other changes that were made.
Don't get me wrong, I would love to have the old Visionmaker recipies and weapon paths back, the old awakening +15 upgrade system etc and much more, but considering a lot of things were changed and removed that wont be possible to jsut reverse everything. So unless we get the server and client files for it, it will never really happen, unless the emu version gets actually worked on and completed which would take a lot.

Make sense, hopefully someone will working on it since can be fleasible but require a lot of work, or the other way is as you said, a full working emu.

Reaction score
What's the minimum server specs for 100 users?

I believe that the minimum for this as in 92.03, is 32Gb of Ram with 4-core processor,
however as the client is 64Bits, you will need a little more Ram.

But shadow66 can use this with 19.7 Gb of Ram... lol

subzeros - Tera level 100 version - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Back