Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tera level 100 version

TERA Foundation
Reaction score
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I draw your attention to the fact that this link contains the old version of the novadrop executable files, where the deduplication algorithm has not yet been implemented. I recommend updating them to the .
Oh? Well, they work because it seems to have worked for mine both unpacking and repacking. I'll update them, but it doesn't seem to have make a difference unless I'm overlooking something?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone knows how to cap the growth of the file size of this VM server as I gain a few GBs every time I shut down the virtual machine with it already at 136GB.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone knows how to cap the growth of the file size of this VM server as I gain a few GBs every time I shut down the virtual machine with it already at 136GB.
Delete logs. And also delete stuff in Logged & ChattLogged if you have logserver running. Otherwise delete files in Logging & ChatLogging.
Do the same with steer & box logs too

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Delete logs. And also delete stuff in Logged & ChattLogged if you have logserver running. Otherwise delete files in Logging & ChatLogging.
Do the same with steer & box logs too
When you say to delete logs do you mean to delete all the files found in the logs folders within the server files? If that is the case those files don't seem to take up that much space.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So do I just change the range for D drive on the virtual machine as it has been set to a range of 33GB to 100GB but C drive is fixed at 42GB? Also, am I supposed to get a message when the file size grows larger than the limit I set for it so I can discover where the extra +60GB of files are located in order to be able to delete them?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, i have an problem, im stuck at this point, im using the VM eng, i put the VM in another PC, but idk what i need to do now, y read the entrie thread but i only found a guy with the similar error and i read the arbiterserver cant connect to API but in API i get no error, server is fully started with every CMD on $ Server Ready $, i ping in cmd from VM to PC client and is okey, ¿can someone help me step for step? if i use the VM in the same PC and open the client i can connect without problems, but i want to play with my brother and that happend, im using bridge with check in VM network settings.

Screenshot_2 - Tera level 100 version - RaGEZONE Forums

Screenshot_1 - Tera level 100 version - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Hello, i have an problem, im stuck at this point, im using the VM eng, i put the VM in another PC, but idk what i need to do now, y read the entrie thread but i only found a guy with the similar error and i read the arbiterserver cant connect to API but in API i get no error, server is fully started with every CMD on $ Server Ready $, i ping in cmd from VM to PC client and is okey, ¿can someone help me step for step? if i use the VM in the same PC and open the client i can connect without problems, but i want to play with my brother and that happend, im using bridge with check in VM network settings.

View attachment 255486

View attachment 255484

Hi,

Check if ports 8090 and 7801 are open in your FW.

Also, take a look into server_info table and recheck if the IP is the same as the server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

Check if ports 8090 and 7801 are open in your FW.

Also, take a look into server_info table and recheck if the IP is the same as the server.
Hello! many thanks for the response :D i check and add 8090 to FW and change the IP in server_info on laragon - database and works but i get a new problem

Screenshot_11 - Tera level 100 version - RaGEZONE Forums

Edit: i log off on launcher and log in again and works!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back