• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Tera level 100 version

Reaction score
Yeah, too many different teams worked on the game unfortunately which led to unfinished designs, direction changes, good/bad game systems. Lot of the initial stuff (I guess the classic version that lot of people like) was by the folks that split off from NCSoft (the ones who were working on Lineage III and were involved in the whole intellectual property/trade secrets lawsuits). A couple of those former NCSoft personnel including the original product director, were found guilty of misappropriating Lineage III assets (and that was upheld by the courts). I would say that had a trickle down effect on early designers and programmers, leaving to avoid the fire. The actual NCSoft lawsuit against Bluehole itself however, didn't go anywhere (including NCSoft's attempt to have an injunction placed on En Masse Entertainment from launching TERA in North America).

The result was early designs like Baldera being abandoned in place (until patch 109 and far from the rumored Baraka story line that was speculated to take place there) and places like Velika Wilds and the area between Val Aureum and Poporia from being further developed. There's also that huge zone above Verita's district. The abandoned in place alliance halls, the super quiz bowl, proposed guild housing areas in Velika and Allemantheia (most people forget those elevator towers still work and take you down there), and the basic guild sky castles (which they turned off after removing TERA Battle Arena), are all reminders of lost potential (and what could've been if more of that old team hadn't left). The latest team (the PD that originally worked on A:IR and took over TERA in September 2018) didn't help unfortunately... (which again, makes me thankful for these server binaries, and all of the spectacular work by so many different people here, that allows us to have a working copy of the game that we can configure however we want to).

Yes, i understand and Thank you!! You were very enlightening :thumbup1:

TERA Foundation
Reaction score
Russian translated 100.02 DC for tests: https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1wrJX8YuBTLF-d8Z3VGicFInrwkyBZFny
ib9HPZQ - Tera level 100 version - RaGEZONE Forums

Minor issues:
vLnafHy - Tera level 100 version - RaGEZONE Forums

Could the repacked DC break dismantling of items in any way?
Maybe. You can check this with original DC.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

:thumbup: Great work with novadrop dc tool and thank you for making the ENG version of DC!

Minor issue - subtitles are still in TW here try using my ENG subs xmls from 92.03 https://www.mediafire.com/file/1b701dk6l2723vw/MovieScript.zip/file just copy them to "MovieScript" folder, not sure if they will work with 100.02 DC. Need eng subs so I can check the ENG cinematic sounds.

Do you know any way to replace composite gpks (movies and npc sounds) with EUR client gpks? I couldn't get CompositePackageMapper patch to work with this client yet.

TERA Foundation
Reaction score
:thumbup: Great work with novadrop dc tool and thank you for making the ENG version of DC!

Minor issue - subtitles are still in TW here try using my ENG subs xmls from 92.03 https://www.mediafire.com/file/1b701dk6l2723vw/MovieScript.zip/file just copy them to "MovieScript" folder, not sure if they will work with 100.02 DC. Need eng subs so I can check the ENG cinematic sounds.

MovieScript is already in the original EUR/RUS DC. We just forgot to add the MovieScript import to config.
You can do this and repack DC.
Code:
	// List of element names that need translation (full name or initial part).
	translatedElements: [
		"StrSheet",
		"QuestDialog",
		"VillagerDialog",
		"ItemToolTip",
		"QuestGroupList",
		[B]"MovieScript"[/B]
	],

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

:/: Inside "dec_TW.bat" there is the misspelling of "--decryption-IV" that prevents the novadrop tool from extracting the TW DC. It should be "--decryption-iv" instead of "--decryption-IV".

Fixed dec_TW.bat file:

@echo off
novadrop-dc\novadrop-dc unpack --decryption-key 1C01C904FF76FF06C211187E197B5716 --decryption-iv 396C342C52A0C12D511DD0209F90CA7D DataCenter_Final_TW.dat DataCenter_Final_TW
pause

:rolleyes: Also xml-dc-translator-master is missing: "uiString1, uiString2, uiString3, uiString4" in translatedAttrs: they are needed for "StrSheet_EpPerkData" = game EP descriptions

Last edited:
Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Is there a new way to enable the VIP benefits? or do we need to modify the api and create the account table like for 92.03?

TERA Foundation
Reaction score
Is there a new way to enable the VIP benefits? or do we need to modify the api and create the account table like for 92.03?
There were no changes to the API. Is the same as in patch 92.
Soon I will publish our API with this functions. Support for 92 and 100 patch. The activation of VIP items (vip/tera club) also works.

:rolleyes: Also xml-dc-translator-master is missing: "uiString1, uiString2, uiString3, uiString4" in translatedAttrs: they are need for "StrSheet_EpPerkData" = game EP descriptions
Added. Also I fix signature checking.

Reaction score
Google Translated WebAdmin Page

subzeros - Tera level 100 version - RaGEZONE Forums

*Remember to make a backup first!!

Put those files in ~\WebApp\AppResource and replace then restart iis and gtg,

i'm still polishing it, but is a start XD

*Remember to make a backup first!!

Updated 22/05
https://forum.ragezone.com/f797/tera-100-02-wepapp-translation-1205726-post9127621/#post9127621

For change server name in the admin tool, go to WebAppDB and open ServerList database. Also Remember to change the connstring with your mssql database password

Post Updated with more improvements,

Titles, Regions, Hunting Zones, Races, Class, Dungeon Names and much more..

Update:

https://forum.ragezone.com/f797/tera-100-02-wepapp-translation-1205726-post9127621/#post9127621

Result:

Last edited:
Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
does this version contain a web store or not ????

No version will contain the webstore, those are all not part of the game itself but created by their publishers. so if you need a webstore you have to always build it froms cratch up.

Edit:

So another question:
Some NPC stores the items have like a prefix with just Squares, which means its related to the translation, but after you purchase the item, the name is normal. I tried checking the Shop xml's but...i couldnt find anything strange there. Any suggestions where that might be?

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
No version will contain the webstore, those are all not part of the game itself but created by their publishers. so if you need a webstore you have to always build it froms cratch up.

Edit:

So another question:
Some NPC stores the items have like a prefix with just Squares, which means its related to the translation, but after you purchase the item, the name is normal. I tried checking the Shop xml's but...i couldnt find anything strange there. Any suggestions where that might be?

see maybe there is an item table

Reaction score
I managed to create the server on a fresh os, but now i have this error on launcher when i press the play button i got this message which redirects me to a FAQ webpage, and the launcher closes.
Already changed the IP on the TERA.exe

Attachments

• Untitled - Tera level 100 version - RaGEZONE Forums
    Untitled.png
    581.8 KB · Views: 121
Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
I managed to create the server on a fresh os, but now i have this error on launcher when i press the play button i got this message which redirects me to a FAQ webpage, and the launcher closes.

Did you install any custom DC's or font mods?

TERA Foundation
Reaction score
The our launcher and tera-api has been released: https://forum.ragezone.com/f797/tera-api-node-js-launcher-1205579/

This problem is related to getting a Server List (SLS) file. Check the location of your SLS, or you can use my api, there is a built-in implementation of this.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So another question:

hsdn ENG DC has some leftover TW text in QuestGroupList, StrSheet_Dreampiece, StrSheet_UnidentifiedItem, StrSheet_SkillWindowPopUp, StrSheet_General and StrSheet_EnchantableItem. Its probably them that cause this issue. I used to manually fix these folders many times after each auto translation with narcis tool v1.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
hsdn ENG DC has some leftover TW text in QuestGroupList, StrSheet_Dreampiece, StrSheet_UnidentifiedItem, StrSheet_SkillWindowPopUp, StrSheet_General and StrSheet_EnchantableItem. Its probably them that cause this issue. I used to manually fix these folders many times after each auto translation with narcis tool v1.

Ach ty!

Does anyone have the bathysmal rise text to paste in the territory file? Seems the one i found here...puts the teleportal inside the baraka thats standing there xD

Also, in NewWorldMapData.xml there is these 2 lines relating to a dungeon. Any speculations what they might be? IThis is for investigating why some hard modes dont work through the teleportal)

<!--Npc nameId="99,9769" desc="릴리스의 성 차원의 마법석" type="MARKER_enter_Dungeon" continentId="7002" pos="-7124,37166,4693" /-->
<!-- <Npc nameId="99,5038" desc="라켈리스의 폐허 차원의 마법석" type="MARKER_enter_Dungeon" continentId="7002" pos="-7329,37471,4693" /> -->

Last edited:
TERA Foundation
Reaction score
With regards to freezes in the game (when opening inventory, items, etc.).
Related to: https://github.com/vezel-dev/novadrop/issues/26
Video of that bug: https://disk.yandex.ru/i/z9RsDalUAV7zxQ

This issue has now been fixed. You need to repack the DC again.

Use fixed novadrop-dc tool: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1U1w4GgEgEoeayX3dmMryIX70ztdisCl9?usp=sharing

Fixed RUS/EUR DCs (without Quests fixes in RUS): https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1wrJX8YuBTLF-d8Z3VGicFInrwkyBZFny?usp=sharing

Could the repacked DC break dismantling of items in any way?

Also fixed.
Bz65HJN - Tera level 100 version - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Back