Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tera level 100 version

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could someone make a functional pack of this in English. Why do we use it as a base? pls

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello can you tell if there is any way to use mysql instead of SQLSERVER2017 and Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio?

TERA Foundation
Reaction score
hello can you tell if there is any way to use mysql instead of SQLSERVER2017 and Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio?

If the server uses the ODBC driver, then in theory this is possible.
But you will have to manually edit all queries in the GameDatabaseDefinition.xml file.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I should probably google it to make sure i'm not an idiot, but i was able to dump the .sql from the MSSQL databases. I just dont know yet if it can be imported into mysql. I'll try it and keep ya posted

But you will have to manually edit all queries in the GameDatabaseDefinition.xml file.
Oh right, forgot about those too!

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm seeing a lot of Mega/Drive links. Trying to figure out which one to use? Which one is the most updated if someone could explain/point me in the right direction. Things are becoming a little all over the place.

TERA Foundation
Reaction score
I'm seeing a lot of Mega/Drive links. Trying to figure out which one to use? Which one is the most updated if someone could explain/point me in the right direction. Things are becoming a little all over the place.

If you about DC translation tools - just use last links.
I replaced all links in my posts with a folder containing the latest versions of the files.

As for the translation of the DC itself, it has only just begun, there are many errors and shortcomings.
But now we have utilities that allow you to directly edit DC XML files. This should make it possible to correct all errors.
I think this work will be done by zoran8844 as before.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As for the translation of the DC itself, it has only just begun, there are many errors and shortcomings.
But now we have utilities that allow you to directly edit DC XML files. This should make it possible to correct all errors.
I think this work will be done by @zoran8844 as before.

:?: Well I wish I could have had helped more with DC. Currently I'm busy with making NPC sounds for 100.02 client - composite 64bit gpk makes it really difficult to switch files to ENG, it will take maybe 2-4 days I am only about 15% done.

Here is hsdn DC that I fixed a little bit for testing the cinematic sounds and subtitles, I repack the DC with fixed novadrop (the one that fix the freezing issues from last page) so it needs to be tested further:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If anyone is having trouble with the webapp not responding to some interactions out-of-the-box (altering announcements, updating records, etc.), this shim helps fix some of that functionality:

The functions that use window.showModalDialog in WebApp\AppCode\JavaCommon.js can be wrapped exactly as indicated in the readme and the *.Master bases in WebApp\AppCode just need the <script src="https://unpkg.com/showmodaldialog"></script> element added.

Apologies for not altering them all and uploading, but I'm on a pretty heavy work engagement. I figured it was worth mentioning in case anyone ran into something similar. Everyone is doing great work on this release btw, you're amazing!

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
If you about DC translation tools - just use last links.
I replaced all links in my posts with a folder containing the latest versions of the files.

I think this work will be done by @zoran8844 as before.

I am getting errors i was not having with the Fixed version of your DC tool:

Unhandled exception: System.OutOfMemoryException: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.
at System.IO.MemoryStream.set_Capacity(Int32 value)
at System.IO.MemoryStream.EnsureCapacity(Int32 value)
at System.IO.MemoryStream.Write(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
at System.IO.MemoryStream.WriteAsync(ReadOnlyMemory`1 buffer, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
--- End of stack trace from previous location ---
at Vezel.Novadrop.IO.StreamBinaryWriter.WriteAsync(ReadOnlyMemory`1 buffer, CancellationToken cancellationToken) in G:\novadrop-master\src\common\IO\StreamBinaryWriter.cs:line 16
at Vezel.Novadrop.Data.Serialization.Regions.DataCenterRegion`1.WriteAsync(StreamBinaryWriter writer, CancellationToken cancellationToken) in G:\novadrop-master\src\formats\Data\Serialization\Regions\DataCenterRegion.cs:line 85
at Vezel.Novadrop.Data.Serialization.Regions.DataCenterSegmentedRegion`1.WriteAsync(StreamBinaryWriter writer, CancellationToken cancellationToken) in G:\novadrop-master\src\formats\Data\Serialization\Regions\DataCenterSegmentedRegion.cs:line 32
at Vezel.Novadrop.Data.Serialization.DataCenterWriter.<>c__DisplayClass10_0.<<WriteAsync>b__0>d.MoveNext() in G:\novadrop-master\src\formats\Data\Serialization\DataCenterWriter.cs:line 275
at Vezel.Novadrop.Commands.PackCommand.<>c.<<-ctor>b__0_1>d.MoveNext() in G:\novadrop-master\src\tools\dc\Commands\PackCommand.cs:line 67
at Vezel.Novadrop.Commands.PackCommand.<>c.<<-ctor>b__0_1>d.MoveNext() in G:\novadrop-master\src\tools\dc\Commands\PackCommand.cs:line 77
at System.CommandLine.Invocation.AnonymousCommandHandler.InvokeAsync(InvocationContext context)
at System.CommandLine.Invocation.InvocationPipeline.<>c__DisplayClass4_0.<<BuildInvocationChain>b__0>d.MoveNext()
at System.CommandLine.Builder.CommandLineBuilderExtensions.<>c__DisplayClass18_0.<<UseParseErrorReporting>b__0>d.MoveNext()
at System.CommandLine.Builder.CommandLineBuilderExtensions.<>c__DisplayClass13_0.<<UseHelp>b__0>d.MoveNext()
at System.CommandLine.Builder.CommandLineBuilderExtensions.<>c__DisplayClass22_0.<<UseVersionOption>b__0>d.MoveNext()
at System.CommandLine.Builder.CommandLineBuilderExtensions.<>c__DisplayClass20_0.<<UseTypoCorrections>b__0>d.MoveNext()
at System.CommandLine.Builder.CommandLineBuilderExtensions.<>c.<<UseSuggestDirective>b__19_0>d.MoveNext()
at System.CommandLine.Builder.CommandLineBuilderExtensions.<>c__DisplayClass17_0.<<UseParseDirective>b__0>d.MoveNext()
at System.CommandLine.Builder.CommandLineBuilderExtensions.<>c.<<RegisterWithDotnetSuggest>b__6_0>d.MoveNext()
at System.CommandLine.Builder.CommandLineBuilderExtensions.<>c__DisplayClass9_0.<<UseExceptionHandler>b__0>d.MoveNext()

TERA Foundation
Reaction score
I didn't get this error. The problem is probably due to a lack of virtual/process memory or disk space. Try reboot your system.
If the problem persists, create a issue here:

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
I didn't get this error. The problem is probably due to a lack of virtual/process memory or disk space. Try reboot your system.
If the problem persists, create a issue here:

Kill me pls....reboot worked for whatever reason LOL

TERA Foundation
Reaction score
If anyone is having trouble with the webapp not responding to some interactions out-of-the-box (altering announcements, updating records, etc.), this shim helps fix some of that functionality:

Thanks for this solution.

You can also translate the WebApp interface in any language, for this you need to edit the AppResource\DisplayString.xml file.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
in which file you can change the rates for experience the level rises too quickly on the server ???

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
:?: Well I wish I could have had helped more with DC. Currently I'm busy with making NPC sounds for 100.02 client - composite 64bit gpk makes it really difficult to switch files to ENG, it will take maybe 2-4 days I am only about 15% done.

Here is hsdn DC that I fixed a little bit for testing the cinematic sounds and subtitles, I repack the DC with fixed novadrop (the one that fix the freezing issues from last page) so it needs to be tested further:

tested out your DC, didnt see any issues for now, and the weird characters are gone now.
Uploaded an updated version of it:
Changes:
-added missing Tikat Shop item names
-added a bunch of other item strings for items that were exclusive to CN/TW that have no names in the EUR data center.

Reaction score
So while me put 100.02 over 92.03 me saw that territories is off:
- Continent id="111" channelType="battleField"
- Continent id="114" channelType="battleField"
- Continent id="119" channelType="battleField"

but in 93.03 it's exist in active mode
So many dungeons is to hident

- Continent id="9015" channelType="channelingZone"
- Continent id="9016" channelType="channelingZone"
- Continent id="9045" channelType="dungeon"
- Continent id="9077" channelType="dungeon"
- Continent id="9078" channelType="dungeon"
- Continent id="9080" channelType="dungeon"
- Continent id="9081" channelType="dungeon"
- Continent id="9082" channelType="dungeon"
- Continent id="9083" channelType="dungeon"
- Continent id="9096" channelType="dungeon"
- Continent id="9121" channelType="dungeon"
- Continent id="9122" channelType="dungeon"
- Continent id="9123" channelType="dungeon"
- Continent id="9124" channelType="dungeon"
- Continent id="9125" channelType="dungeon"
- Continent id="9127" channelType="dungeon"
- Continent id="9151" channelType="dungeon"
- Continent id="9801" channelType="dungeon"
- Continent id="9802" channelType="dungeon"
- Continent id="9803" channelType="dungeon"
- Continent id="9885" channelType="dungeon"
- Continent id="9886" channelType="dungeon"
- Continent id="9034" channelType="dungeon"
- Continent id="9999" channelType="dungeon"

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
So while me put 100.02 over 92.03 me saw that territories is off:
- Continent id="111" channelType="battleField"
- Continent id="114" channelType="battleField"
- Continent id="119" channelType="battleField"

but in 93.03 it's exist in active mode
So many dungeons is to hident

- Continent id="9015" channelType="channelingZone"
- Continent id="9016" channelType="channelingZone"
- Continent id="9045" channelType="dungeon"
- Continent id="9077" channelType="dungeon"
- Continent id="9078" channelType="dungeon"
- Continent id="9080" channelType="dungeon"
- Continent id="9081" channelType="dungeon"
- Continent id="9082" channelType="dungeon"
- Continent id="9083" channelType="dungeon"
- Continent id="9096" channelType="dungeon"
- Continent id="9121" channelType="dungeon"
- Continent id="9122" channelType="dungeon"
- Continent id="9123" channelType="dungeon"
- Continent id="9124" channelType="dungeon"
- Continent id="9125" channelType="dungeon"
- Continent id="9127" channelType="dungeon"
- Continent id="9151" channelType="dungeon"
- Continent id="9801" channelType="dungeon"
- Continent id="9802" channelType="dungeon"
- Continent id="9803" channelType="dungeon"
- Continent id="9885" channelType="dungeon"
- Continent id="9886" channelType="dungeon"
- Continent id="9034" channelType="dungeon"
- Continent id="9999" channelType="dungeon"

Yes because you have to unlock them manually the same way as in 92.03 it was done. Also they differ because there were some NPC changes aswel and other things.

TERA Foundation
Reaction score
WebApp files for fix modal window in modern browsers:
GyJhKWX - Tera level 100 version - RaGEZONE Forums
Extract all files with replace into WebApp folder.
Translation files here https://forum.ragezone.com/f797/tera-level-100-version-1205489/index8.html#post9126190

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
About translations.
Me try use translation to RUSsian lang - it's work but text looks like "H e l l o E v e r y o n e" - i.e. with spaces after each char, me remember this problem was exist when made translation for 92.03, but it was fixed with special font-file, as i remember.

Back