Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

TERA Server 92.04 Retail Files + WebApp

TERA Foundation
Reaction score

TERA Server 92.04 Retail Files + WebApp​

Server download:
Client download:

WebApp in this release assumes the use of the Steer Server for login auth. However, you can use WebApp separately (as in version 100.02) by installing a included patch. To translate the WebApp into English, you can use the translation and modal fix from this thread https://forum.ragezone.com/f797/tera-100-02-wepapp-translation-1205726/.

Links

Last edited:
TERA Foundation
Reaction score
Try to download the Steam GF client.

You need (requires )
Download command:
Code:
dotnet DepotDownloader.dll -app 212740 -depot 212741 -manifest 1288331585112955976 -username YOUR-STEAM-LOGIN -password YOUR-STEAM-PASSWORD

Also the client from the provided .torrent (TeraMagic) should work, it's not packed. Just configure TeraAPI and Launcher.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Try to download the Steam GF client.

You need (requires )
Download command:
Code:
dotnet DepotDownloader.dll -app 212740 -depot 212741 -manifest 1288331585112955976 -username YOUR-STEAM-LOGIN -password YOUR-STEAM-PASSWORD

Also the client from the provided .torrent (TeraMagic) should work, it's not packed. Just configure TeraAPI and Launcher.
Anyhow I can decrompress the DataCenter_Final_EUR.bat from this client? I'd like to find a way to make it compatible with 100.2 (The QuestData for example)

Last edited:
TERA Foundation
Reaction score
Anyhow I can decrompress the DataCenter_Final_EUR.bat from this client? I'd like to find a way to make it compatible with 100.2 (The QuestData for example)

Try this:
key BA08C84E3C557C205A86A6497C564904
iv 07B0920656502F51DB8E562B328E852B

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First of all, thank you so much @hsdn for sharing this with us along with helping folks figure out how to get this stuff working!

Sadly I couldn't s get the v92.04 GF (ShareRevision 367078) client to work. When attempting to enter the server, nothing happens and when checking the Arbiter log, this is the error that shows up:
n9zsx5 - TERA Server 92.04 Retail Files + WebApp - RaGEZONE Forums

I also tried Menma's client (also ShareRevision 367078) but had the same issue as above. Both of these are releases "Live-92.04 GF #2"

With the MagicMars client (ShareRevision 367081) no visible errors appear in the log, however I have a different issue that I can't figure out how to bypass:
QmzPAw6 - TERA Server 92.04 Retail Files + WebApp - RaGEZONE Forums

Anyone had luck being able to enter the server with one of these clients? Thanks in advance!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
TERA Foundation
Reaction score
I have not tested these clients, but you can also try this one

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
First of all, thank you so much @hsdn for sharing this with us along with helping folks figure out how to get this stuff working!

Sadly I couldn't s get the v92.04 GF (ShareRevision 367078) client to work. When attempting to enter the server, nothing happens and when checking the Arbiter log, this is the error that shows up:
n9zsx5 - TERA Server 92.04 Retail Files + WebApp - RaGEZONE Forums

I also tried Menma's client (also ShareRevision 367078) but had the same issue as above. Both of these are releases "Live-92.04 GF #2"

With the MagicMars client (ShareRevision 367081) no visible errors appear in the log, however I have a different issue that I can't figure out how to bypass:
QmzPAw6 - TERA Server 92.04 Retail Files + WebApp - RaGEZONE Forums

Anyone had luck being able to enter the server with one of these clients? Thanks in advance!
The build number on client and server should match. You can edit xml to set them at the same value and it should work

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Try this:
key BA08C84E3C557C205A86A6497C564904
iv 07B0920656502F51DB8E562B328E852B

I assume this tool is used?

I've tried it and the data dumped into XML is far off from 100.2

Example:
<Header> <Quest번호 __value__="2,73" />
Is supposed to export:
<Header> <Quest번호>"2,73" </Quest번호>

The files aren't usable for the 100.2 client/server with this Data exporter

TERA Foundation
Reaction score
Try to use novadrop-dc for export, the author said that he utility supports 32 bit DC. But I haven't tested it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I assume this tool is used?

I've tried it and the data dumped into XML is far off from 100.2

Example:
<Header> <Quest번호 __value__="2,73" />
Is supposed to export:
<Header> <Quest번호>"2,73" </Quest번호>

The files aren't usable for the 100.2 client/server with this Data exporter

You are just looking to export the DCs to compare right? Try using VenoMKO's Real Editor to export both DC's:

Use the keys posted by @hsdn above for v92.04, or for any other version try launching the TERA client while Real Editor is running to find the keys.

I have not tested these clients, but you can also try this one

Unfortunately ended up having the same issue as I did with the MagicMars client, I get "Download the most recent patch" when attempting to enter server. Thank you however, was worth a try!

The build number on client and server should match. You can edit xml to set them at the same value and it should work

Sorry but which XML are you referring to? Because I tried searching for the PDL.xml that's shown in the log but can't seem to find it anywhere :?:.

Just in case, I did try editing the 'Version.xml' and replacing revision="367084" with revision="367081" (MagicMars/Asura client) and then restarting the server but also had no luck.

In any case I might just wait till someone reports a working client. To be honest I just wanted this newer revision so I could use the v92.04 WebApp like I can with v100.02.

TERA Foundation
Reaction score
This is strange, because these are the files used on Tera Asura and Tera Magic.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah it doesn't make much sense to me either :?:, I'm more than likely doing something wrong. But I'll just wait to see if anyone else chimes in that managed to get one of these clients working.

But while I'm here, does anyone know the file(s) that need to be changed in order to remove the publisher logos like in the MagicMars/Asura client?

8OmJ0fC - TERA Server 92.04 Retail Files + WebApp - RaGEZONE Forums

I tried altering LoadingImages.gpk and while I was able to swap out the background splash, the logos still remained.

Attachments

TERA Foundation
Reaction score
But while I'm here, does anyone know the file(s) that need to be changed in order to remove the publisher logos like in the MagicMars/Asura client? I tried altering LoadingImages.gpk and while I was able to swap out the background splash, the logos still remained.

It is S1UI_LoadingSymbols.gpk file.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You are just looking to export the DCs to compare right? Try using VenoMKO's Real Editor to export both DC's:

Use the keys posted by @hsdn above for v92.04, or for any other version try launching the TERA client while Real Editor is running to find the keys.

I've attempted to use the RealEditor, it works but has the same problem where the exported XML files aren't compatible with 100.2 data being exported in text like:

v92.04
BvPdiAk - TERA Server 92.04 Retail Files + WebApp - RaGEZONE Forums

hsdn - TERA Server 92.04 Retail Files + WebApp - RaGEZONE Forums

even though 100.2 requires:

v100.02
xwLkYgA - TERA Server 92.04 Retail Files + WebApp - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Unfortunately ended up having the same issue as I did with the MagicMars client, I get "Download the most recent patch" when attempting to enter server. Thank you however, was worth a try!

Sorry but which XML are you referring to? Because I tried searching for the PDL.xml that's shown in the log but can't seem to find it anywhere :?:.

Just in case, I did try editing the 'Version.xml' and replacing revision="367084" with revision="367081" (MagicMars/Asura client) and then restarting the server but also had no luck.

In any case I might just wait till someone reports a working client. To be honest I just wanted this newer revision so I could use the v92.04 WebApp like I can with v100.02.

I'm referring to BuildVersion.xml (in both client & server)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've attempted to use the RealEditor, it works but has the same problem where the exported XML files aren't compatible with 100.2 data being exported in text like:

v92.04
BvPdiAk - TERA Server 92.04 Retail Files + WebApp - RaGEZONE Forums

even though 100.2 requires:

v100.02
xwLkYgA - TERA Server 92.04 Retail Files + WebApp - RaGEZONE Forums

Sorry, wish I could provide you with more ideas. :( ... I figured the formatting would come out the same if you unpacked both DC's with RealEditor. Hopefully someone can chime in with advice.

I'm referring to BuildVersion.xml (in both client & server)

It worked! Thank you so much!
MagicMars/ASURA (Live-92.04 TW #3):
I1cCGSQ - TERA Server 92.04 Retail Files + WebApp - RaGEZONE Forums

Thanks again for all the help @hsdn & @Luciole !

EDIT:

Just to test, I re-downloaded the GF version but found out the BuildVersion.xml number on this client was already the same as the one originally found in the server files ('9204'). So unfortunately no progress on making this one work.

Attachments

Last edited:
Back