Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tera Shock Emu!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I tried those 4 changes to see if anything would work, from previous suggestions in the thread. The issue I think, is the web folder which is not included in your github files, you deleted the mega link. I'm using the old web folder from the server pack. The webpage trying to create a new account is the issue. However, if I don't change your tera_server to terax in one line, nothing works, that error shows above.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi!

I have follow guide in readme and all is fine but when i click on the Play button in the neolauncher nothing happens.
Looks like neolauncher does not launch tera.exe since it does not show up in the task manager.
I'm a noob with server emu sorry.

And if it ever works, I would have liked to know how to put my account in GM and how to change the rate of XP, loot etc ..

Thanks.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Finally I got the game work and found how to change the XP, loot... rates.

Now I try to change the access level of my account to put it in GM but nothing change in game.

And how to play with my bro in local network please?
It's been almost 24 hours that I try and the launcher and the web server are connecting but the game server is not connecting in game on his pc.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Edit:

Right so since no one is replying to this thread, i followed some guide on this thread:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f797/release-tera-shock-java-server-1064627/

To get GM use db editor like HeidiSQL and only edit terax > characters > (your character name) > access_level 100

and so on for each character, don't change access_level in account or anywhere else that you find. Then all commands begin with --

List of commands:

Resourse Commands (Access Level: 100)
--around_resourse
--spawn_resourse
--set_export_file
--add_resourse
--export_resourse

Config Commands (Access Level: 100)
--config_reload
--config_set

World Commands (Access Level: 100)
--loc
--region
--territory
--goto
--recall

Skill Commands (Access Level: 100)
--start_skill
--add_skills
--learn_next_skills
--reload_skills
--clear_skills
--get_base_skills
--effect
--charm

Heal Commands (Access Level: 100)
--set_hp
--set_mp
--heal

Developer Commands (Access Level: 100)
--event_reg_all_players
--change_class
--kick
--check_geo
--send_event
--send_system
--send_state
--add_attack
--start_event
--sub_attack
--start_gc
--reload_dialogs
--send_packet
--set_access_level
--get_access_level
--set_heart
--set_level
--send_bytes
--send_file
--get_my_id
--invul
--set_ower_dist
--my_funcs
--save_point
--a
--save_all
--gm_speed

Item Commands (Access Level:100)
--item_info
--create_item
--spawn_item
--reload_items

User Commands (Access Level: 0)
--event_reg
--restore_characters
--player_info
--help
--version
--end_pay
--time
--kill_me
--restore_skills

Censore Commands (Access Level: 40)
--chat_ban
--chat_unban

Summon Commands (Access Level: 100)
--reload_summons
--summon_cast
--around_summon_cast

Quest Commands (Access Level: 100)
--quest_cond
--quest_state
--quest_cancel
--quest_remove
--quest_accept
--quest_movie
--quest_reload
--quest_start
--quest_info

Var Commands (Access Level: 100)
--set_player_var
--get_player_var

NPC Commands (Access Level: 100)
--go_to_npc
--send_dialog
--test_spawn
--stop_spawns
--start_spawns
--npc_cast
--around_npc_spawn
--around_npc
--reload_npcs
--reload_spawns
--spawn
--around_npc_cast
--around_npc_long_cast

To find item ids use:
I use --item_info <id> to check if that item exists or not, this command only works if your inventory is open. If it exists then there will be a popup on top left corner with description. Then you can add the item by --create_item <id> eg: --create_item 20000000 9999 (will give a lot of gold)

For now --go_to_npc <name> is not working, using --gm_speed will increase movement speed which is very useful but i cannot turn it off and the only fix is a relog.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[strike]I feel like the base damage is very low and it takes forever to kill a normal enemy. How do you double the damage ? I tried looking around all the xml files but i dont get it.[/strike]

Well i just made it simpler by increasing my level and getting better gear :p

Thanks for this release i am enjoying playing and feel like a king when enchanting. I remember how frustrating it was in the official game and i never got past +9. Although i never played this classic version but the combat is the same and is still fun.

btw there is a big problem with teleporting. Scrolls dont work and get consumed, velika teleport skill also doesnt work. Now I am stuck and unable to go to Velika. I found a region id list but --goto command also doesnt work. Need a solution for this please.

Also quests stop abruptly at level 37 and no way to continue, i increased my level 60 thinking the next set of quests will show up but no dice. Created a new character and set level to 60 and again got all quests populated till level 38 but no more. I said ok fine screw the quests, went to max level area hoping to kill some BAMs but zone is completely empty. So if you are a solo player like me, there is no end game here yet

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
[strike]I feel like the base damage is very low and it takes forever to kill a normal enemy. How do you double the damage ? I tried looking around all the xml files but i dont get it.[/strike]

Well i just made it simpler by increasing my level and getting better gear :p

Thanks for this release i am enjoying playing and feel like a king when enchanting. I remember how frustrating it was in the official game and i never got past +9. Although i never played this classic version but the combat is the same and is still fun.

btw there is a big problem with teleporting. Scrolls dont work and get consumed, velika teleport skill also doesnt work. Now I am stuck and unable to go to Velika. I found a region id list but --goto command also doesnt work. Need a solution for this please.

Also quests stop abruptly at level 37 and no way to continue, i increased my level 60 thinking the next set of quests will show up but no dice. Created a new character and set level to 60 and again got all quests populated till level 38 but no more. I said ok fine screw the quests, went to max level area hoping to kill some BAMs but zone is completely empty. So if you are a solo player like me, there is no end game here.
This Emu is incomplete.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Robson26 look at your first post, do you think if someone sees a release in 2019 without mentioning anywhere that it is incomplete, to search the forums just to find out that is has major missing game element. Yes i did my research so i know now but only after i reached that point in game and it was confirmed that there is a roadblock. I was expecting that your release might have some updates atleast.

Just mention that in your post when you release stuff, it is called common courtesy. In fact im even surprised that people are still trying to work on this ancient build and also if they do want to then why they skipped on fixing some of the important things is beyond me.

And sorry for my whining i was upset to reach a dead end thats all. I really know how difficult it is to code these server and you people do an amazing job by not only creating these servers but also releasing to the public for free. Keep up the good work ! God Bless :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[QUOTE = Aknologya; 8928777] ¡Hola!

Hi!

I have follow guide in readme and all is fine but when i click on the Play button in the neolauncher nothing happens.
Looks like neolauncher does not launch tera.exe since it does not show up in the task manager.

And if it ever works, I would have liked to know how to put my account in GM and how to change the rate of XP, loot etc ..

Thanks.. [/ QUOTE]

I have the same error, could you tell me how you solved it? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh great to see the the legendary P5yl0 back!!
Thx to your emu server, Tera has a lot of fans in my country. We can't play in private servers and of course official servers are out of question, because the INTERNET is a very expensive luxury here, so thx to your emu and our own independent off-line network a lot of people where able to play this great game. We all thank you, and everyone involve in the development of it.
Hope you decide to improve this server or make a better one.

Sorry for my English.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[QUOTE = Aknologya; 8928777] ¡Hola!

Hi!

Thanks.. [/ QUOTE]

I have the same error, could you tell me how you solved it? Thanks in advance.

I have updated/reinstalled Java.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I am trying to compile the project: . And when I use maven it tells me that the pom.xml file is missing. Does anyone have it to pass me please?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I am trying to compile the project: . And when I use maven it tells me that the pom.xml file is missing. Does anyone have it to pass me please?
It is not build with Maven, that's why ^^ It's a .jar file you need

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[QUOTE = Luciole; 8935076] No se compila con Maven, por eso ^^ Es un archivo .jar que necesitas [/ QUOTE]

Thanks for your answer. I already managed to compile with Eclipse Ant the whole project (I did it like the lineage 2 xD files). I am a novice in Tera and there is very little info. I made the server work, but when I go to the server selection screen it does not enter. I think it's because of the client version, but I still have not learned how to operate the client-server version. Some help?.If it works I upload it so they can download compiled. The tera version I use is NAEU-17.3204.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[QUOTE = Robson26; 8935121] Amigo aquí ya hay archivos compilados por mí, el cliente solo se descarga en la página de inicio ...
Sinceramente, no te entiendo.

http://forum.ragezone.com/f797/tera-shock-server-emu-1158469/ [/ QUOTE]

I appreciate your comment. But it's no use having compiled, because I can not help improving the source code. Develop new event systems or adapt more things.

Back