Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tera Shock Emu!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why are you trying to rape client version 17.25?
The client is not stable, start with version eu 27 (for version client 27 need new packets)

Robyson - Tera Shock Emu!! - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, am i late to the Party? :S

If some one do a popolation and crowding of ennemies at Kanstria / Zulifikar. This woud be very nice!

I Know - A redo of the full game from back than is or seems impossible but at Last there are some questareas unused Like in Agonea or Baldera the Hitte Agonea Once is down her to Teleport!

The Hidden CORE:

FLOOR 3
X 76384.62
Y 69758.81
Z 6853.86

FLOOR 2
X 83438.30
Y 69335.45
Z 5885.79

FLOOR 1
X 83636.02
Y 70999.27
Z 4445.71

Zone ID 8001

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, am i late to the Party? :S

If some one do a popolation and crowding of ennemies at Kanstria / Zulifikar. This woud be very nice!

I Know - A redo of the full game from back than is or seems impossible but at Last there are some questareas unused Like in Agonea or Baldera the Hitte Agonea Once is down her to Teleport!

The Hidden CORE:

FLOOR 3
X 76384.62
Y 69758.81
Z 6853.86

FLOOR 2
X 83438.30
Y 69335.45
Z 5885.79

FLOOR 1
X 83636.02
Y 70999.27
Z 4445.71

Zone ID 8001

Nexus is in preparation on my side :)
Got packets i need from official server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good afternoon everyone here. I need to know if it is possible that this server can be configured to play several people LAN or a Multiplayer tutorial or something similar. If someone knows how to configure it and can tell me I would be grateful. Greetings G

Reaction score
Good afternoon everyone here. I need to know if it is possible that this server can be configured to play several people LAN or a Multiplayer tutorial or something similar. If someone knows how to configure it and can tell me I would be grateful. Greetings G

you just need to edit the serverlist files > insert the gameserver ip and port there...
(where standard localhost is: 127.0.0.1) -> insert there your ipv4 address on what machine your gameserver runs

launcher connects than to the gameserver ip given in the serverlist file and not your localhost ...
thats all and you have your server multiplayer ready..

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Another thing you should ask is the status of the treaty to create a page through the game's web page and only let me enter by one that is called tera. Do not let me in for more than anything I try to create. How can i fix this

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to change a password on the emulator to connect to the database

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
is this the best base emu atm to work with it or is the java server still the best imo?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I´m stuck with entering the game, after I login in my Launcher, nothing happens, it loads a little bit but nothing happens and nothing open. I tried few Launchers now but it don´t work.
I read some threads here with "solutions" use Ipv4 - nothing happen
change the port to 11101 - nothing happen
open the port 11101 and 14752 in your router -- nothing happen
I insert the neolauncher files in all 3 Client directorys: /TERA NAEU-17.3204/where is the Client and locale directory
/TERA NAEU-17.3204/Client/LAUNCHER HERE
/TERA NAEU-17.3204/Client/Binaries/LAUNCHER HERE

Edit: Java reinstalled, java updated, java installed in C:/ and D:/

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I´m stuck with entering the game, after I login in my Launcher, nothing happens, it loads a little bit but nothing happens and nothing open. I tried few Launchers now but it don´t work.
I read some threads here with "solutions" use Ipv4 - nothing happen
change the port to 11101 - nothing happen
open the port 11101 and 14752 in your router -- nothing happen
I insert the neolauncher files in all 3 Client directorys: /TERA NAEU-17.3204/where is the Client and locale directory
/TERA NAEU-17.3204/Client/LAUNCHER HERE
/TERA NAEU-17.3204/Client/Binaries/LAUNCHER HERE

Edit: Java reinstalled, java updated, java installed in C:/ and D:/
If nothing happen (game don't launch) when you enter you credentials on the launcher, try to see if your serverlist is available

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If nothing happen (game don't launch) when you enter you credentials on the launcher, try to see if your serverlist is available

My Serverlist is aviable at 127.0.0.1:81/server/serverlist.en, created with older launcher generators old launcher and with the path, tried with 81 port and no port (standart 80 port). If I enter the adress I can see whats inside the serverlist.en is
Restarted several times my OP, apache and mysql are running with ooen ports, gameserver starts without problems

I edited the neolauncher.conf with the standart ip: and changed it to and and so on and tried to login

Edit2: I guess the problem is with win10, the launcher don´t start the game on win10 64bit?

Edit3: Got the game started with my own launcher

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ip is right, I tested it now with other launchers and same problem, the game don´t start. I used the source of a launcher and generated with another launcher the tera.exe, the game starts now.
The other problem now is: I see the Pve and the PvP server but I can´t connect to them, if I click on refresh, the servers are gone.
Atm I am looking in other threads for a solution

Edit: After I click on a server, sometimes nothing happen and the server is gone....sometimes I can click on a server and it says I can´t connect and the server is gone.
My serverlist is running with 14752 port and the port is opened in my router and firewall (turned off firewall too)

Edit2: I got it one time to character selection, I don´t know why it worked one time

Edit3: Problem solved - I can´t login with accounts which I created via website, I need to autoregister the accounts with the launcher and can enter the game

Last edited:
Back