Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tera Shock Emu!!

Reaction score
Thank you very much!
Everything works well now !

I have one last question, though:
Is the chainedskill working properly? When I press the spacebar, it doesn't work.
Is this a problem that hasn't been fixed, or is it my problem? I use slayer.

Best regards!

Many things still don't work on this emu...
I'm in doubt if it's really worth the effort to fix this emu.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The TeraServerOnline I'm using now has a serious BUGYou can't see any player in the game but you can see and talk like you're invisibleIs this a database problem?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
For some reason i get no Verification email from the Tera Website.
I can not Activate my Account.

The NeoLauncher does not work.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
help me! please! I downloaded it, I follow the steps, but when I press play, nothing happens, no mistakes, nothing, nothing happens. i use win10

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have not created any character, on the launcher screen, nothing happens, after pressing play, maybe I have not done any steps :(

Reaction score
Updated the Website to work with TERA SHOCK...
Website & Launcher in the package is configured for SHOCK (localhost)
Download Links in the Video Description...

Edit: Sry for the bad video at the moment should be full 4k, dont know what yt converting does at the moment, just use the readme.txt for configuration if you need at the moment...

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank you very much, I finally made it, now I'm trying and playing ... and having fun with nostalgia.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks !
But i've i said this is tera shock with some change on it (more content, packet updated, etc).
The original content come from the RU release years ago

Reaction score
Thanks !
But i've i said this is tera shock with some change on it (more content, packet updated, etc).
The original content come from the RU release years ago

yeah.. but i wanted to know if the source on github is fixed ?
cause the compiled package in the first thread i used has a bug.. players are invisible to each other..^^
its not a bug its a feature^^

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah.. but i wanted to know if the source on github is fixed ?
cause the compiled package in the first thread i used has a bug.. players are invisible to each other..^^
its not a bug its a feature^^
Yes it should be fixed^^
I don't remember since it's been a while i used it but as far as i can remember yes, you can see other players.

Also after talked with P5yl0 on discord i was thinking about creating a thread for regroup everything (tools, servers, client, etc) working for make the search better and avoid to have a look on bunch of thread with dead links etc.
Do you think is a good idea to do this ._. ?

EDIT: I'll make a test with the github code

Back