Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tera Up to date EMU Server Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to build a server llegastre up there? is great, is you could pass me a guide or tutorial on how you did it? so we both exchange ideas to build a server please.

riend you could spend a guide to build a server please

friend you could spend a guide to build a server please

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
server compiled and works fine, now to download that client version, =.= maybe i could downgrade lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do you get in game? any screenshot?
which client are you using?

TERA_ScreenShot_20130331_163843 - Tera Up to date EMU Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums TERA_ScreenShot_20130425_144323 - Tera Up to date EMU Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Client in first post.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
zenko hello, you could oner a tutorial to build a server, please, you do not know how to do, thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
server compiled and works fine
how to create a account? and how connect to server

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i've been trying to get that ExLauncher to work but it crashed after few seconds, tried alot with the weblauncher everythings works but somehow it wont let me start tera.

gonne smoke a bit and think about it lol.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
someone I can spend a guide to compile the server please, I'm new to this and want to learn to compile the server. greetings.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
[h=5]Visual Studio 2012 Express for Windows Desktop?[/h]

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have installed the Visual Studio 2012 Express, but not how to compile the server, I need a guide on how to do it, please peuden to some. greetings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back