Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

TERA v92.03 Visual Item Database

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
:dancemental: New webpage version made by TieLay! :dancemental:

Link:

Old version
:

Link:
It's just a bunch of full page screenshots of the online TERA database. Each screenshot is a list of 100 items which gives you visual of what the item looks like and its in game ID. Make sure to zoom in until it fits your screen so that you can see the item IDs. It's not a full database, it's mostly cosmetic items and other miscellaneous goodies.

Note: I use XnView to zoom in.

v92.03 GM commands from argeus99: http://forum.ragezone.com/f798/tera-92-03-gm-commands-1194804/

Last edited:
Reaction score
So me try use this files, unfortunantly - searching description by ID not good.
Coz it has be, me try create local copy of TERA Lore site withot .JS cripts, only decription, list and possibility correct copy, but it takes more time.
Now me have only text ver of base description, IDs decrition will soon.
P.S. Me create current 104.01 ver local mirror, sry if it makes U harm...

------------------------------------------

So link to folder in root of them catch tera_visual_item_database-104_01.rar packed in winrar 4.x file format
It's onli skelet of database, saving ID of item, NPC, quests an recipies in process...

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

So link to folder in root of them catch tera_visual_item_database-104_01.rar packed in winrar 4.x file format
It's onli skelet of database, saving ID of item, NPC, quests an recipies in process...

You are awesome! I had the same idea initially, but I wasn't sure how to do it. Thanks for sharing, I will add your link to the top! :thumbup:

Reaction score

GOTO link to folder U can catch tera_visual_item_database-115_02.rar packed in winrar 5.x file format
It's include:
- skeletal of database by saving catalogue data listing of weapon, armor, NPC, quests and more an more...
- partially saving ID of items;
- partially saving ID of NPC;
- partially saving ID of quests;
- partially saving ID of recipies.

P.S. More data adding in process and partially saved long time ago...

Last edited:
Back