Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Translation Files for TERA 92.03 (ENG,RUS,GER,FRA)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Weird...maybe i mixed up the DC's lol. Do you have a XML exported KR DC?

Korean Retail DC 359998 and my TC KR v1 DC 366226 with auto translation in XML:

I downloaded the retail KR version from:

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Korean Retail DC 359998 and my TC KR v1 DC 366226 with auto translation in XML:

I downloaded the retail KR version from:

Thanks! there is stil la ton of item names missing, and they arent in the EUR gameforge 115 version either , they seem to be KR exclusive it seems so hopefully i can find them here and then make up a decent EN name for them lol

This is so much work lol....managed to get all the tikat items fixed now with names and descriptions. Had to edit mounts twice to give them that nice green looking tooltip lol xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks! there is stil la ton of item names missing, and they arent in the EUR gameforge 115 version either , they seem to be KR exclusive it seems so hopefully i can find them here and then make up a decent EN name for them lol

This is so much work lol....managed to get all the tikat items fixed now with names and descriptions. Had to edit mounts twice to give them that nice green looking tooltip lol xD

Yeah, I know it's not easy finding the id and right translation and than on top of that do the right item description format. That is why I didn't finished the fixing missing items in v7 last year - couldn't find them on TeraLore nor any other DC that I had at the time ( I found neowutran DCs just a month ago)

EDIT: Here is the list of all the missing items that I added:

Thank you for continuing the work on fixing the Eng DC items :thumbup:

Last edited:
Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Yeah, I know it's not easy finding the id and right translation and than on top of that do the right item description format. That is why I didn't finished the fixing missing items in v7 last year - couldn't find them on TeraLore nor any other DC that I had at the time ( I found neowutran DCs just a month ago)

EDIT: Here is the list of all the missing items that I added:

Thank you for continuing the work on fixing the Eng DC items :thumbup:
Thanks for the help, i should have a more or less completed DC by the weekend then ill post a link to it. Its incredibly annoying having to switch between all the different DC's but we shall get there :D

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
So i believe it was the latest DC posted by Murasama, where i noticed with Valkyrie, a lot of little squares in the EP perk window (this doesnt happen in the original clean DC)
Romochild's Valkyrie character creation screen and your Valkyrie EP display issue is at least pointing to some commonality with the text being affected in this area; Elin Valkyrie. I can't replicate it on my setup though so I'm removing the download for the DC until I get a better idea of the cause.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Romochild's Valkyrie character creation screen and your Valkyrie EP display issue is at least pointing to some commonality with the text being affected in this area; Elin Valkyrie. I can't replicate it on my setup though so I'm removing the download for the DC until I get a better idea of the cause.

I was thinking the same, it all points to Elin Valkyrie. I still don't get it how a text distortion, which is a font issue has to do with changing the flight limit. On my side everything is OK and I still didn't manage to replicate the font issue.

I noticed that on the Server there is also xml-s with the "flyHeightLimit" they are in the AreaData folder: "\TERA_SERVER\test_te_server\Executable\Bin\Datasheet\AreaData". Maybe the flight limit needs to be changed in the DC and on the Server.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
I was thinking the same, it all points to Elin Valkyrie. I still don't get it how a text distortion, which is a font issue has to do with changing the flight limit. On my side everything is OK and I still didn't manage to replicate the font issue.

I noticed that on the Server there is also xml-s with the "flyHeightLimit" they are in the AreaData folder: "\TERA_SERVER\test_te_server\Executable\Bin\Datasheet\AreaData". Maybe the flight limit needs to be changed in the DC and on the Server.

I would say rule of thumb: If you see the same settings on client and on server that you want to change, change both for consistency. Plus it is strange that changing them client side would allow you to fly higher than the server would allow o_O

Also dumb Q:
Is there a reason why the DC tool has a character limit on item names and description? o.o

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Also dumb Q:
Is there a reason why the DC tool has a character limit on item names and description? o.o

If you encounter a situation when you what to copy paste the item name and description in the empty element of DC Tool but longer tooltip returns a empty field like this: than you insert some random characters until you reach the max limit or just insert long string: . Generate and apply the changes to the DC and than save the DC. Exit DC Tool and than reopen the DC file and find the same element that you edited before. Now that element will have greater char limit and it will allow for tooltip to be inserted
I never tried to find the max char limit for the single element, but I have seen some really long text in the QuestDialog files. In regards to DC having greater priority then server - that's really weird, it should have been in the reverse. Yeah, you have good point in the DC and server changes but I didn't change the server at all and still using the Murasama DC. Everything is OK so don't know what causing the issue with Elin Valkyrie fonts yet.

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score

Same (with not having font rendering issues with Elin Valk or other race/classes). But then again, I did have the prior issue of all subtitle text looking that way when I ran into the issue with account benefits disappearing (and having that black box following my characters around).

As for the server side Area datasheets, I tried testing that before (since my preference for eliminating the flight restriction was editing it server side). The datacenter always overrides the server setting (for whatever reason, Bluehole assumed the encryption wouldn't be cracked, and they have some server side datasheets duplicated in the datacenter). There might be other settings (the ones that exist on the server and in the datacenter) like this.

So I now understand why some folks (like a former proxy maintainer) who used to do DC edits prior to v90, never released their tool (because they mentioneda key reason for not releasing it is that there's a lot of stuff you can edit in it that could possibly get players banned).

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi guys, can Memna's Serveur also change other languages ​​in this way? Or is there any other way to change the language?

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
hi guys, can Memna's Serveur also change other languages ​​in this way? Or is there any other way to change the language?

Depends how they have their launcher configured for region. If they have it set on EN then the client will only work with EN.
Plus i would imagine they would not want mroe languages cause that would mean more work and more people needing to do translations.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

They didn't ported their changes from EUR DC to the other, it's fairly easy to automate tbh (beside strsheets maybe, this one could require bit more work with a parser to not erase stuffs), I guess they just too lazy / didn't got time for it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got the MovieScript and QuestDialog files for KR DC, but I don't know how to add them... I don't know how to repack 92.03 dc

Back