Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[92.03] Add account benefits

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Gj! Just to be sure, let me still clearup what is Epoch time for others that may try to use the number you gave.

Epoch time is the number of seconds elapsed since 1st january 1970 00:00 UTC.
Thus this Epoch number is constantly incrementing, so depending which date DiehauserBelial chosed (let's say 30/01/2022), the number he gave will be outdated after tomorrow so you will need to pick a new date in the future to make benefits work.

Ah i see interesting I think I ended up picking like a date in 2028 lol.

By chance do you know how to edit the tier or points needed to advance on the Tera Rewards feature?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ah i see interesting I think I ended up picking like a date in 2028 lol.

By chance do you know how to edit the tier or points needed to advance on the Tera Rewards feature?

Unfortunatly, i didn't checked this part. As I'm rewriting the API, i saw values returned like :
(getUserInfo):vip_pub_exp
(launcherLoginAction):VipitemInfo

These values are hardcoded so maybe you can try to modify them and see if there's any change, else it should be in MSSQL|XMLs of the server.

Reaction score
I dont know if anyone will see this but i did everything in here and added my accountID , benefit id and the time to the account_benefits table but when I go into my character in game i dont see the the Elite bar anywhere maybe im missing something?

Also does anyone know if there is a way to do something with the tera rewards thing, change its tier because the icon is up there but its just tier 0 always.

If you made the correct API modifications and if you added the database, then there will be no errors,
the benefit will appear on the character selection screen...
Tera Rewards is benefit 33 (You can add more than one benefit).

Luciole - [92.03] Add account benefits - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you made the correct API modifications and if you added the database, then there will be no errors,
the benefit will appear on the character selection screen...
Tera Rewards is benefit 33 (You can add more than one benefit).

Yes I added the Tera Rewards benefit. The thing i was calling Tera Rewards since it shares the same name is the one that is an icon to the right of all those befits it has a 0 on it, and it can go up in tiers based on reward points seems you need 3000 for tier 1. I been poking around to see if this can be changed but no luck so far because I am very much a beginner to these things lol. It is mostly trial and error for me.

This is what i was referring too:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yes I added the Tera Rewards benefit. The thing i was calling Tera Rewards since it shares the same name is the one that is an icon to the right of all those befits it has a 0 on it, and it can go up in tiers based on reward points seems you need 3000 for tier 1. I been poking around to see if this can be changed but no luck so far because I am very much a beginner to these things lol. It is mostly trial and error for me.

Yes i understand, in normal game mode this counts from level 65 onwards.

Reaction score

To change the Tera Rewards tier you go to SharedDB on VipSystemInfo table, gameExp sets the tier, so 50000=tier 10, you can find the exp needed for each tier on VIPSystem.xml

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
To change the Tera Rewards tier you go to SharedDB on VipSystemInfo table, gameExp sets the tier, so 50000=tier 10, you can find the exp needed for each tier on VIPSystem.xml

Thank you very much for this info! Honestly i had given up trying to find it and you come in and save the day! honestly thanks a bunch.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
how do you open the VIP shop ingame? I gave myself VIP2 and im not sure how to open the shop.

VIP2 is a account benefit and not teh actual VIP shop. You need to enable the VIP system in the file:
vipSystemOn="true" in \Datasheet\VIPSystem.xml

Back