Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to Add Items for the In-Game Calendar

Reaction score
TERA 92.03 How to Add Items for the In-Game Calendar

We need to fill 2 tables for make it work

AttendanceEventInfo and AttendanceEventCompensation

For make it more easy just use the functions with the same name

Archgeus - How to Add Items for the In-Game Calendar - RaGEZONE Forums

The columns are self explanatory

For this test i just filled between "2021-01-24 00:00:00.000" to "2021-01-31 00:00:00.000" with Item Id of 369 which is diamond for this case.

Sorry for my broken english, hope it works to you :)

Last edited:
Legendary Battlemage
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Hello argeus99

I add some items to calendar and some of them can be claim some other not. Added items like some wings, weapons, armor, and some other items cannot be claim from calendar. I try many things many different items and they can not be claimed the button is active and when i press Claim nothing happen. and i have no idea where is problem why some items can be claim some other not. is there are some restriction for items? or maybe the problem is with some time and date function.

OK now i know where is the problem, looks like all can be claim after 6 hour latter. (that mean something is wrong with some time function in one of the DB. i will investigate this issue.

Ok i know why this issue appear.

because i use VM from Robson and this server have different time zone on this VM time is -4h second issue is because game showing in game my local time not from the server. that's why this looks like bugged, is not a bug, but make's bit mess.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Can't do searches so I'll just ask where to locate the item codes or does anyone have a list ?, looking at the calendar setup looks cool thanks for the post, I was thinking of looking into populating the market house aka auction house has anyone tried that ?

S

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can't do searches so I'll just ask where to locate the item codes or does anyone have a list ?, looking at the calendar setup looks cool thanks for the post, I was thinking of looking into populating the market house aka auction house has anyone tried that ?

S
You can look into the datacenter in the "StrSheet_Items" folder. You'll find the item list with Name and ID.
Otherwise you can go there: https://forum.ragezone.com/f797/release-tera-v92-03-retail-1193481/ on the first post you'll find (after clicking the download link) an archive called "Tera_visual_item_database-104_01.rar" who may help you as well

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
So followed the instructions posted by argeus99 made sure my server time and date was accurate now calendar is not coming up when I login when I click on events I see nothing on the calendar I'm sure I'm not doing something right.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Have you rebooted your server?

So followed the instructions posted by argeus99 made sure my server time and date was accurate now calendar is not coming up when I login when I click on events I see nothing on the calendar I'm sure I'm not doing something right.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I thought of that too was hoping I didn't have to do that seeing how long this freaking thing takes to boot but answer is no was hoping it was something else LOL so I guess I' have to bite the bullet. thanks man

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Every change you make to database / XMLs involve a server restart to be load in server memory, no other choice.

I thought of that too was hoping I didn't have to do that seeing how long this freaking thing takes to boot but answer is no was hoping it was something else LOL so I guess I' have to bite the bullet. thanks man

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Every change you make to database / XMLs involve a server restart to be load in server memory, no other choice.

Thanks last few servers I built I didn't run into this MSSQL updated on the fly but then again there are many pieces to this server thanks for your input

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Isnt there any command to reload this ? It is very annoying to restart server each time.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
when i try to add to AttendanceEventInfo i get cannot insert explicit value for identity column in table AttendanceEventInfo when IDENTITY_INSERT is set to off. How do i set it to ON

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
when i try to add to AttendanceEventInfo i get cannot insert explicit value for identity column in table AttendanceEventInfo when IDENTITY_INSERT is set to off. How do i set it to ON

You dont set it on. You dont insert the ID as it is automatically generated by the table engine. Create a new INSERT statement but dont insert anything in the ID column.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So can I give this calendar as a gift tera-shop money, for example, 10 tera-shop money every day as a gift. how can i find the money code if i can give

I learned a lot thanks to this time, now I don't make mistakes. (y)

Reaction score
So can I give this calendar as a gift tera-shop money, for example, 10 tera-shop money every day as a gift. how can i find the money code if i can give
As far as i know, the currency used by TERA Shop is exclusive of it. (No related to the Game Server)

An alternative of TERA Shop is Tikat Shop, you can see how to enable it here

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
As far as i know, the currency used by TERA Shop is exclusive of it. (No related to the Game Server)

An alternative of TERA Shop is Tikat Shop, you can see how to enable it here
well we need to add our sql tera shop money to ourselves. I have tera sop but I can't use it because there is no money.
I searched but no one told how to add tera shop money.

Is there a sql item add list for tikat shop?

Reaction score
well we need to add our sql tera shop money to ourselves. I have tera sop but I can't use it because there is no money.
I searched but no one told how to add tera shop money.

Is there a sql item add list for tikat shop?
Shop > Accounts > Create new Account > Set your AccountID and a new balance (Like 99999), then click on Add

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back