Mar 2019 Join Date
    ColombiaLocation
    495Posts

TERA 92.03 How to Add Items for the In-Game Calendar

We need to fill 2 tables for make it work

AttendanceEventInfo and AttendanceEventCompensation

For make it more easy just use the functions with the same name

The columns are self explanatory

For this test i just filled between "2021-01-24 00:00:00.000" to "2021-01-31 00:00:00.000" with Item Id of 369 which is diamond for this case.

Sorry for my broken english, hope it works to you :)
    Last edited by argeus99; 07-02-21 at 10:21 PM.

MemberRank
    Feb 2014 Join Date
    C#,SQL,C++Location
    327Posts

Re: How to Add Items for the In-Game Calendar

Hello argeus99

I add some items to calendar and some of them can be claim some other not. Added items like some wings, weapons, armor, and some other items cannot be claim from calendar. I try many things many different items and they can not be claimed the button is active and when i press Claim nothing happen. and i have no idea where is problem why some items can be claim some other not. is there are some restriction for items? or maybe the problem is with some time and date function.

OK now i know where is the problem, looks like all can be claim after 6 hour latter. (that mean something is wrong with some time function in one of the DB. i will investigate this issue.

Ok i know why this issue appear.

because i use VM from Robson and this server have different time zone on this VM time is -4h second issue is because game showing in game my local time not from the server. that's why this looks like bugged, is not a bug, but make's bit mess.
    Last edited by shadow66; 05-09-21 at 07:24 PM.

MemberRank
    Aug 2008 Join Date
    Right HereLocation
    307Posts

Can't do searches so I'll just ask where to locate the item codes or does anyone have a list ?, looking at the calendar setup looks cool thanks for the post, I was thinking of looking into populating the market house aka auction house has anyone tried that ?

S

MemberRank
    Dec 2015 Join Date
    上海-ShanghaiLocation
    159Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spikey View Post
    Can't do searches so I'll just ask where to locate the item codes or does anyone have a list ?, looking at the calendar setup looks cool thanks for the post, I was thinking of looking into populating the market house aka auction house has anyone tried that ?

S
    You can look into the datacenter in the "StrSheet_Items" folder. You'll find the item list with Name and ID.
    Otherwise you can go there: https://forum.ragezone.com/f797/rele...etail-1193481/ on the first post you'll find (after clicking the download link) an archive called "Tera_visual_item_database-104_01.rar" who may help you as well

MemberRank
    Aug 2008 Join Date
    Right HereLocation
    307Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Luciole View Post
    You can look into the datacenter in the "StrSheet_Items" folder. You'll find the item list with Name and ID.
    Otherwise you can go there: https://forum.ragezone.com/f797/rele...etail-1193481/ on the first post you'll find (after clicking the download link) an archive called "Tera_visual_item_database-104_01.rar" who may help you as well
    Thank you bud

MemberRank
    Aug 2008 Join Date
    Right HereLocation
    307Posts

So followed the instructions posted by argeus99 made sure my server time and date was accurate now calendar is not coming up when I login when I click on events I see nothing on the calendar I'm sure I'm not doing something right.

Last edited by Spikey; 06-11-21 at 06:15 PM.

MemberRank
    Jan 2021 Join Date
    162Posts

Have you rebooted your server?

So followed the instructions posted by argeus99 made sure my server time and date was accurate now calendar is not coming up when I login when I click on events I see nothing on the calendar I'm sure I'm not doing something right.

MemberRank
    Aug 2008 Join Date
    Right HereLocation
    307Posts

I thought of that too was hoping I didn't have to do that seeing how long this freaking thing takes to boot but answer is no was hoping it was something else LOL so I guess I' have to bite the bullet. thanks man

MemberRank
    Jan 2021 Join Date
    162Posts

Every change you make to database / XMLs involve a server restart to be load in server memory, no other choice.

I thought of that too was hoping I didn't have to do that seeing how long this freaking thing takes to boot but answer is no was hoping it was something else LOL so I guess I' have to bite the bullet. thanks man

MemberRank
    Aug 2008 Join Date
    Right HereLocation
    307Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hexaDoc View Post
    Every change you make to database / XMLs involve a server restart to be load in server memory, no other choice.
    Thanks last few servers I built I didn't run into this MSSQL updated on the fly but then again there are many pieces to this server thanks for your input

MemberRank
    May 2022 Join Date
    46Posts

Isnt there any command to reload this ? It is very annoying to restart server each time.

MemberRank
    May 2007 Join Date
    167Posts

when i try to add to AttendanceEventInfo i get cannot insert explicit value for identity column in table AttendanceEventInfo when IDENTITY_INSERT is set to off. How do i set it to ON

MemberRank
    May 2022 Join Date
    46Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vileninja View Post
    when i try to add to AttendanceEventInfo i get cannot insert explicit value for identity column in table AttendanceEventInfo when IDENTITY_INSERT is set to off. How do i set it to ON
    You dont set it on. You dont insert the ID as it is automatically generated by the table engine. Create a new INSERT statement but dont insert anything in the ID column.

Advertisement