Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mini-Guide - How to change experience rate in your server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi everyone, i know, what that nothing, but i hope what that can help anyone.
Let's start, first we go that path - TeraServer\Executable\Bin\Datasheet , we need found WorldData.xml file and open, we need search(Ctrl+F) that text - WorldExpGainRatio, after which you will see this:
EggdrasiL - Mini-Guide - How to change experience rate in your server - RaGEZONE Forums

First we change applyExpGainRatio="false" to "true" that turn on rates,
Next, you can use one line or how much you need, min="value" that minimal level for apply your rates, max="value" max level for apply your rates, ratio="value" your rates
If you change line to <level apply="true" min="1" max="80" ratio="5" /> this means what from 1 to 80 level all experience rate x5 (quest, mobs, etc).

RU
Открываем папку по пути TeraServer\Executable\Bin\Datasheet, там ищем файл WorldData.xml, открываем любым текстовым редактором, ищем WorldExpGainRatio, выше картинка как должно выглядеть +-, в applyExpGainRatio="false" меняем false на true, а дальше все просто, у вас уже будет много строк, оставляете сколько вам нужно, можно хоть 1 если вам нужен одинаковый рейт опыта например с 1 по 80 уровень, min="число" отвечает за минимальный уровень когда этот рейт начинает работать, max="число" соответственно за уровень до которого будет работать рейт, ну и Ratio="число" это уже сам рейт, учитывайте что это влияет и на квесты поэтому слишком высокое число позволит взять 80й чисто за пару квестов.

All credits to Robson26 and that release, thanks for your VM release Robson, that really amazing and 100% work.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Hello,

I have a 100.02 server, I made a line levels 1 - 65 with ratio 1, I find the xp still too high, how to configure the xp like on the old Tera? (very very long xp).

the exp ratio dopesnt affect quests. And quest EXP was increased for a speedier leveling to get players to level 65-70 as fast as possible. Also why a lot other quests were removed.
You will need to modify the quests to get less exp or increase exp needed per each level, though that might throw off other things.

Back