Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tera 100.02 - Faster attack and skill speeds

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've been able to figure out that most of the server's common gameplay variables are in WorldData.xml inside Server\Executable\Bin\Datasheet

BACKUP your WorldData.xml file outside of your SERVER directory and folders. Do not place a copy of the XML inside of the same folder with the one you are loading, it will make the WorldServer not load!!!

Example, modifying the default combat speeds: (search for "StandardAttackSpeed")

<StandardAttackSpeed warrior="120" lancer="100" slayer="110" berserker="90" archer="120" sorcerer="110" priest="105" elementalist="105" soulless="100" engineer="100" fighter="100" assassin="100" glaiver="100" hero="100" npc="100" />

These control all the attack and skill speeds for the players. Leave NPC at 100.

• What I did was set each value to half (warrior from 120 to 60) to effectively double the attack and skill speeds by 200%.
  • I would not advise going lower than a value of 25 (about 3x faster). It can cause performance loss and lag.
  • (IF GM or QAserver) GM command for /@nocool to have no cooldown timers AND faster attacking.
  • (IF GM or QAserver) GM command for /@speed 2 will double your walk speed (i wouldn't recommend going above 5, it can cause city zones to crash the client!)

Makes the game ALOT less slow feeling :)

Last edited:
Back